TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Excellent work folks, some astounding weigh losses. While you all have been working so hard I've been eating ice cream and swimming alot. Another sideways week I'm guessing. Thanks @jessicakrall8 for pulling up my slack.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/25 - 2549
    5/26 - 3467
  • mulecanter
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 197.6
    Current weight: 190.6

Doing a happy dance! Last week’s gain was probably just water from the flying. I’ve been working hard every day and it’s paying off! That and not going too far off course on my diet.

I'm just stunned by this loss. Are you by chance missing a limb?

Congrats on outstanding progress.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 4, Monday
    PW: 201
    CW: 201

I'll take it. I've been a very bad boy. ;-)
  • mulecanter
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

Here's something I bought. Waterproof earbuds (plus a waterproof mp3 player), you can actually listen to music or podcasts while swimming laps. Turns a really boring workout into fun (almost).

fd16d09to1s2.png
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    Here's what I'm reading: u3m66f204rtp.jpg
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

Here's something I bought. Waterproof earbuds (plus a waterproof mp3 player), you can actually listen to music or podcasts while swimming laps. Turns a really boring workout into fun (almost).

fd16d09to1s2.png

Those are so cool!!
  • rach9898
    Options
    dnlm4ddbtago.jpg
    Sunday: I am reading Janet Evonovich because I can use a good laugh towards the end of the school year.
  • rach9898
    Options
    Monday:4y761crp78n7.jpg

Monday: I bought this dress because my brother-in-law finally found a great woman to marry and their wedding is coming up on June 15th. ❤❤
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Today I bought this
    Social care and the law in Scotland book..

😴 If anything it will cure my insomnia lol
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,192 Member
    Options
    MARNIsw wrote: »
    Today I bought this

Hi Marni...welcome to the group!! I'm envious that you're from Scotland...I'm obsessed with Outlander and all things Scottish...especially the accent. Of course, I live in the southern US, so I have an accent too, but mine isn't a pretty one...I sound very "country"...LOL

Love all of the history and beautiful countryside of your country...any pics you'd like to share, I would love to see them! Again, welcome! Enjoy your week ahead!
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    Options
    MARNIsw wrote: »
    Today I bought this

Hi Marni...welcome to the group!! I'm envious that you're from Scotland...I'm obsessed with Outlander and all things Scottish...especially the accent. Of course, I live in the southern US, so I have an accent too, but mine isn't a pretty one...I sound very "country"...LOL

Love all of the history and beautiful countryside of your country...any pics you'd like to share, I would love to see them! Again, welcome! Enjoy your week ahead!
    Jessica

Yes, welcome Marni! I'm also an Anglophile (which for me includes Scots). We had a Scottish lass but she only lasted a month or two. Hope you can hang on a bit longer. Maybe if we served haggis or something?
  • mulecanter
    Options
    rach9898 wrote: »
    Monday:4y761crp78n7.jpg

Monday: I bought this dress because my brother-in-law finally found a great woman to marry and their wedding is coming up on June 15th. ❤❤

Om, yeah!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    @rach9898 I love her books. That series is such an easy read and a good laugh.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/26 5404
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    5/25 - 6,462
    5/26 - 9,809
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you. - Unfortunately my crazy busy life doesn't leave me time to read books. I only read these posts and newspapers. I read this to motivate myself to keep active and eat properly. To me it means that someone is out there with the same struggles and goals as me.

This discussion has been closed.