TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (May)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Sorry guys been on call all week& weekend it was very busy when I wasn’t working I was sleeping plus back to full duty finally after my assault last July 2018

I’ll start again tomorrow morning
    Hopefully all is well

@murdog3t, thanks for checking in, Tami!! You may be a little worn out, but you are still here!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    PW: 222.1
    CW: 223.3
    Up a little...not surprised. I have had many events and busy nights so eating out and eating on the run. I need to plan my food better. I will be ready for June. Sorry team.

@heaz10, at least you know why you had this little up, and what you need to do differently. You'll turn things around in June....I have no doubt!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    May 28
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    20 mins turbofire. Just about dying at the end but got 20 minutes in, plus 19,230 steps today.

@swauters....you are definitely finishing May strongly!! Well done!!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 5/29 mini challenge

Tracked-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise-3 mile run
    Steps-15,750

I got in my first run since last Tuesday when the mastitis really hit. It felt decent. Last week was a rough one for me, because of the illness and the antibiotics. I'm going to do my best to make this week a good one!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/28/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking, 30 minutes cleaning
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 151.6

Almost made it back to pre-holiday weight HASWLRS. Just half a pound to go now.

I will weigh in again on 5th June and then my final one for a long time on 11th June (a day early) as I am once again on my holidays until the end of July.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, very nice loss this week!! Congratulations on getting (almost) back to your pre-holiday weight! And the second number is a four again....it looks so much better that way!!!

Okay. So here is how I think we should handle your holiday schedule. You will be part of the June Challenge until you leave for vacation. Once you leave, I'll have you removed from the official spreadsheet. Since you don't come back until the end of July, I'll have you re-register for the August Challenge, if indeed, that is your intention. I feel you'll be gone too long to just roll your weight over. That being said, if at any time you find yourself with internet, or when you come back while it is still July, feel free to jump onto the current thread for a quick update or even an unofficial weigh-in. The thread is always open to you...it's just the spreadsheet that makes it official. Does that sound reasonable to you?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday, 5/29 mini challenge

Tracked-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise-3 mile run
    Steps-15,750

I got in my first run since last Tuesday when the mastitis really hit. It felt decent. Last week was a rough one for me, because of the illness and the antibiotics. I'm going to do my best to make this week a good one!

@susanpiper57, nice job on getting in a run!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 28
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Step: 8982
    Water: 88oz

Hump day 🐫
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Thank you for taking the time to share some of your wisdom. Thanks for bringing up bread and eggs. I just logged those as the package says.And probably other similar items.
    I have Tupperware that has measurements on the bowls that I had been using to measure food. I am switching to a food scale as some things don't fit.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Thank you for your support and advice as well. Those snacks sound really tasty. I may have to try them.
    It sometimes really hard to deal with the cravings because my husband loves for me to bake him sweet snacks. I used to not enjoy them but a couple of years ago I developed a sweet tooth. I am trying to find better snacks for myself and leave his alone.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @drea2011
    Thank you so much for your support and advice as well.
    I do need to stop with cheat days. I think the one cheat day ends up leading to more. As you said it takes 21 days to pick up a habit. I can see where that cheat day is getting in the way.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92
    Thank you for taking the time to share some of your wisdom. Thanks for bringing up bread and eggs. I just logged those as the package says.And probably other similar items.
    I have Tupperware that has measurements on the bowls that I had been using to measure food. I am switching to a food scale as some things don't fit.
    @brandi_84 you're welcome 😊 it may seem like it takes more time to use a food scale, but it gets pretty easy after a while!
    It can be also super surprising using the food scale. Some things(like strawberries) I can have way more of without sacrificing a bunch of calories 😊 I'm happy you have asked for tips/advice! We all struggle sometimes!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Username: brandi_84
    Starting: 184
    Week 1: 182
    Week 2:. 182
    Week 3: 182
    Week 4: 182
    Week: 5 184

I'm back up a couple which puts me at no loss for this month. I began my new meal plan yesterday and I am back to exercising as well.
    I also think the weight is due to some water retention.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    May 28
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    20 mins turbofire. Just about dying at the end but got 20 minutes in, plus 19,230 steps today.

@swauters....you are definitely finishing May strongly!! Well done!!

With a 7 pound gain last week I felt like I needed to get my head back in the game! :/ I haven't weighed since that terrible scale incident last Friday, so lets see what happens in a couple of days.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Starting: 184
    Week 1: 182
    Week 2:. 182
    Week 3: 182
    Week 4: 182
    Week: 5 184

I'm back up a couple which puts me at no loss for this month. I began my new meal plan yesterday and I am back to exercising as well.
    I also think the weight is due to some water retention.

@brandi_84, there's a positive attitude!! Yes, it could be water. Regardless, it's almost a new month and a fresh start with your new meal plan and daily exercise!! No looking back....only forward!!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Wed
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 60 min walk/jog. The new shoes make a huge difference!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, n walked a lot today
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 20 mins strength training and 10 mins brisk walk away the pounds)
This discussion has been closed.