Monthly Post May 2019

Options
13»

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Didn't fast today and had a big lunch, but I burned about 1,000 calories helping a friend move and sweated away a lot of water weight!
    Glad you had a nice weekend, Meghan!
    Off to recover and get some stuff done. Will fast tomorrow and either Friday or Saturday.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Hi all, heading to bed & I almost forgot to log my dinner! I recorded it on paper when weighing everything but didn’t log on phone... so I’ve had a good day today. 18 hr fast in then total of 650 cals for the day! I’m on a roll!!!!!!! Yippee. I’m feeling very determined to continue. Each day is a mental decision to do well and I must add that extra protein helps!!!

Gardening at the folks place tomorrow!!! That’ll be lots of exercise, but hope to get up early enough to do weights before my shower.... do you guys see my halo glowing from where you are???? Hahaha
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,958 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Forgot to check in yesterday. Dohhh!

Can you believe we are winding down to the end of the month of May. Where does the time go?! What I might do is start the June thread on Friday PM since it is easier for me to set it up on a PC vs. on my phone. Let me know your thoughts or if someone else wants to start it on Saturday AM? I am flexible. :)

Jeez, busy day here. Been trying to type and hit send but keep getting interrupted!

Planning a lighter day today. Tuesday went well too.

Speak to you guys soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @mamainthekitchen I CAN see your halo glowing! I am inspired by your motivation. I was going to throw in the towel on today's fast, but you reminded me that it is a decision to do well. Thanks! :)

@Meghan509 Hope your day slows down! It doesn't matter when we start the new thread. If you don't get to it Friday, someone else can do it Saturday. :)

Went out and did schoolwork on the porch this morning. The sun is FINALLY out for a couple of days in a row!
    If you heard about the tornado in the Midwest, US, it was right by where I am originally from. Debris landed not too far from my parents' house! Glad I moved far away!
    Going to go have a little lunch and get some more stuff done. Fasting is supposed to improve brain function and concentration, right? LOL
    Happy fasting!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,958 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I am plugging along. Having a cup of coffee and dreaming of the beautiful sunshine outside my window! Sigh...

Wow, Kate those tornadoes looked awful. :( Thinking of your family and hope that all of those nasty storms are gone and done now. We had some rain up here in southern New England but otherwise pretty low key.

Mama, hope all is good for you! Sounds like you had a great day the other day! Being outside all day sounds like heaven to me. LOL

We are planning to head down to NYC tomorrow to visit with friends. Looking forward to that. :)

Hope you have a great weekend! See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Just another day here. I am going to go for a walk in a little while so I have plenty of calories for dinner. My sons and I are going out to eat since my husband is going out of town. Tomorrow is clean the house day. I have been busy, so I haven't gotten to the book bits, plus we have all been here all the time for two weeks and it just needs a good scrub.
    I think I have done pretty well this week eating wise. I only had one day that was "bad," but I was pretty active. Only got one fast in :/
    I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Hi all, wow busy last couple of days! Gardening at my own house as well at the folks. Out all day today included my first visit to a Whole Foods store!!! O. M. G. !!! Sooooo many options for gluten free, sugar free and an entire section of dairy free!!!! The daughter was in heaven! I loaded up her buggy! Good day was had there!!! Entire section of ready made food!!!!

Saw those tornadoes on our news Kate!! How scary for your parents!!! Hope you have a great night out with your boys!!!!!

Meghan have a great weekend! Never been to NYC!!! So have a great time

I’m using an app for timing a countdown for intermittent fasting... today was 20 hrs! I had tons of water and was so busy I didn’t even think about eating even though I was in a fantastic grocery store for 2hrs!!’ It’s called Zero. I just like it for fun & motivation really.

Yesterday I had Chinese food & wine... I suppose I like a fun day in all this carb & calorie counting!!

Have a great weekend!