May 31
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Saturday june 1
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    My husbands birthday today amd the tradition in our house is that birthday person picks where to go for lunch or dinner. My husband picked bar food at a local tavern. Since he has been sober for 17 years, it was an unusual pick but thats where we ate. Do you know how hard it is to find healthy food at a bar and grill? So I gave in and had a rueben, then came home for cake and ice cream. Logged it all and was 700 calories over! 700!! It was already dark outside so i headed for the gym and did some treadmill "hills" for over an hour to get those calories off. Tired and going to bed.

Tomorrow starts the June challenge and I plan to lose morw than in May.

@swauters, that is so inspirational...to have a reuben (I don't doubt that there were no healthy options!!) and some cake and ice cream AND THEN go the the gym to burn it off!!! Most people would have thrown in the towel for the day!! Good things are going to happen for you in June....I can feel it!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 125.4. Sorry guys, antibiotics are messing with me. See you in June!

@susanpiper57, we know you are doing all you can right now!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    It has been a rough couple of days. I have been feeling a little defeated and annoyed with my weight. I have been working hard, exercising and started a fasting schedule but seem to still be seeing no loss or plateauing. I am exhausted with trying, especially constantly watching all the boys (5 of them) eat whatever they want plus some and not gain a pound while here I am, working hard knowing that if I indulge it will be 4 straight days of damage control just to end at a plateau. I joined another group on MFP (UAC) AND I am hoping that this will give me a better idea of what I might be doing wrong (or at least how often cheat meals happen) and maybe add a little perspective. I know I am not perfect and I know I could do better with my off days (or however often I have them) it's just super difficult when you are around so many 20 year old males...it makes my weeks seem longer (food wise) and my cheat meals not as frequent (although I know I have them more often then I should) what I am trying to say is I am half confused (because healthier options are always my first option) but at the same time I understand that given I am dealing with my last 10 pounds or so, i need to be patient and it will take longer than all my weight loss combined.

I am still looking forward to June and hoping for a better month and trying to stay positive. I just needed to get this little rant off my chest.

For this week:

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no
    Saturday no

(Being defeated did not help me at all but I am getting back on track and ready to go)

@abowersgirl...rant away, Stephanie!! I can only imagine how hard those last ten pounds must be, and made even harder by your household of young males who can eat anything they want!! I am glad, that after your two rough days, you have decided to not throw in the towel!! Unfortunately, extra vigilance is required for the homestretch in weight loss, which makes it even harder as you have already been "dieting" for a while, and you don't get to ease off! I would suggest you post in the forums; maybe you can get some advice from the many who are on MFP that have reached their goal and are now maintaining. But be forewarned... they will be brutally honest and jump on you for things like "off days" and want to know details, like how often and how off!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 147.4
    Today’s weight: 150.8

@murdog3t, you mentioned some stress in your life at the moment, so this little up is to be expected! Hoping things settle down for you soon and that you can get back to focusing on your goals. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    g20u2emfa5ro.png

@abowersgirl...FORWARD is always the desired direction!!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It has been a rough couple of days. I have been feeling a little defeated and annoyed with my weight. I have been working hard, exercising and started a fasting schedule but seem to still be seeing no loss or plateauing. I am exhausted with trying, especially constantly watching all the boys (5 of them) eat whatever they want plus some and not gain a pound while here I am, working hard knowing that if I indulge it will be 4 straight days of damage control just to end at a plateau. I joined another group on MFP (UAC) AND I am hoping that this will give me a better idea of what I might be doing wrong (or at least how often cheat meals happen) and maybe add a little perspective. I know I am not perfect and I know I could do better with my off days (or however often I have them) it's just super difficult when you are around so many 20 year old males...it makes my weeks seem longer (food wise) and my cheat meals not as frequent (although I know I have them more often then I should) what I am trying to say is I am half confused (because healthier options are always my first option) but at the same time I understand that given I am dealing with my last 10 pounds or so, i need to be patient and it will take longer than all my weight loss combined.

I am still looking forward to June and hoping for a better month and trying to stay positive. I just needed to get this little rant off my chest.

For this week:

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no
    Saturday no

(Being defeated did not help me at all but I am getting back on track and ready to go)

I'm struggling with the last 10 pounds too, it can be hard and defeating. Be kind to yourself.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    PW 183.50
    CW 181.25

thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate it. Still struggling I won't lie but nutrition and exercise is my best anti depressant. Nutritionally been good this week and managed 2 days in the gym so will build on it xx

@Tracie_Lord, glad to hear you are reaching for good food and good exercise to get you out of this funk!! And seeing over two pounds lost on the scales tends to go a long way as a mood lifter!! Wishing you a great building week!!

I made a typo my CW is 180.25 sorry!

@Tracie_Lord, don't apologize....it's a pound better!! Can you believe you are going to be in the 70's come June? I remember when you reached Onederland not that long ago!!

Thank you and yes I had a pep talk with myself over this exact thing. I have lost 34lbs since the start of the year so need to stop beating myself up I think xx
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/4/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 216.2
    Current weigh-in: 215.9
    Loss: -0.3lb

My weight was lower after my last weigh in, but I went back to work yesterday, so I think some retention was expected for today's Weigh-In. Happy to still show a loss from last Tuesday, though!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/4/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 216.2
    Current weigh-in: 215.9
    Loss: -0.3lb

My weight was lower after my last weigh in, but I went back to work yesterday, so I think some retention was expected for today's Weigh-In. Happy to still show a loss from last Tuesday, though!

@cmhubbard92, it may be a small loss, but it looks so much bigger now that the second number is a five!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    It is time to move over to the June thread!
This discussion has been closed.