Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: dontlookback2018
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 274.8
    Previous Weight: 267
    Today's Weight: 266.6

I’m honesty surprised that I went down. Last night I ate 3 slices of pizza and some bacon cheese bread. As soon as it hit me, I passed out :neutral: not a good feeling. Also had a binge on Saturday :( 3 donuts, 2 gummy worms, 4 egg things from Tim Horton’s, smore frappe, and 2 combos from Tripple Ohs.
    My goals this week are to eat 20:4 IF, drink more water and only eat things that I can properly track and track them.
    Good news from the week, I did ride 3 days to work and a few small rides on the other days. I also went and did some axe throwing, which was surprisingly a nice little workout lol.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Starting weight: 222
    CW: 136.4
    Calories: under
    Exercise: weights and elliptical done, still need to do some time on recumbent bike.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: dontlookback2018
    Starting Weight: 274.8
    Previous Weight: 267
    Today's Weight: 266.6

I’m honesty surprised that I went down. Last night I ate 3 slices of pizza and some bacon cheese bread. As soon as it hit me, I passed out :neutral: not a good feeling. Also had a binge on Saturday :( 3 donuts, 2 gummy worms, 4 egg things from Tim Horton’s, smore frappe, and 2 combos from Tripple Ohs.
    My goals this week are to eat 20:4 IF, drink more water and only eat things that I can properly track and track them.
    Good news from the week, I did ride 3 days to work and a few small rides on the other days. I also went and did some axe throwing, which was surprisingly a nice little workout lol.

You’ve certainly being doing something(s) right! Nice work!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @dontlookback2018 - 👌🏽 Congratulations on getting a loss this week!
    🥅 And I love your goals!

@Katmary71 - Nice loss! Congratulations! 🎉🎉

@digger61 - That sounds like another good day! You are so consistent!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Time to log my steps for the past week...it's nothing to write home about but it still counts :smile:

6/2 - 10393
    6/3 - 6239
    6/4 - 5140
    6/5 - 4174
    6/6 - 6943
    6/7 - 2829
    6/8 - 3977
    6/9 - 3969
    6/10 - 15969 (back to work tonight lol)
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey I just managed 100 days straight of logging in to MFP, even if it hasn't let me post here!

Checking in for yesterday - calories under, water fine, exercise 14054 steps. A lot of them very soggy steps!
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    User: harmonica
    Week: 2
    Day: Tuesday
    PW: 175.8
    CW: 178.4

Still down from my initial weigh in, but I had to give some of it back. I ate everything in sight this weekend, and a few things that weren't. 😂. Really just a lot more salt and carbs than usual, although I was way over in calories.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Monday check in
    Calories: on target, all good choices, all measured and logged
    Water: over
    Exercise: martial arts class

Today's Goals
    Food on plan, measured & logged
    Outdoor walk (45+ min)
    Challenge: Martial arts forms practice - at least 10 minutes

@Barbonica - It sounds like you are back on track 👟 , so that weekend weight will drop back off. I'll bet some of it is water! Keep up the good work!

@Wishusdonna - Congratulations on 100 days of logging! 💯💯💯 You are being so consistent!
    And a big wow to your stepping! 👟 🏃‍♀️ 💐 Impressive that you got that done yesterday even in the rain! ☔

@bethanie0825 - Hurray for all your stepping! 👟 All that movement is helping you get fitter and healthier!

@Jactop - Woohoo! 🎉 Congratulations on the loss this week! 🏆

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Checking in for Monday...

What a great day I had! I didn’t allow my stress to undermine my efforts and it felt fabulous to be in control. I want to remember that next time I want to stress eat.

My calories were great, I even had rollover points which rarely happens. Water intake was good and I tracked everything. Movement was lacking but I am proud of the other work I did. It’s a good start!

Goals for today. Repeat repeat repeat.

Thank you @Kres567 and @AustinRuadhain for your words of encouragement.
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: kdv12
    Starting Weight: 219
    Previous Weight: 218.6
    Today's Weight: 215.4
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Daily update:
    Food - ate all the plane food as I thought such small amounts until I logged it all after landing. Quick panini lunch and only afterwards realise it's so many calories.
    Water - drunk lots of coffee instead of just water
    Exercise - after landing walked a lot around terminal and getting to transport hubs.
    Goals for tomorrow - get back to routine of eating small meals with at least one veg portion.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @kdv12 - Brilliant loss! Congratulations!

@apple852hk - It sounds like you worked to make better choices than the automatic, which is GREAT. Restaurant/catered food can be surprisingly high in calories! You aren't the only one to have had that kind of surprise!
    I hope your trip keeps going well! Are you in Asia now? If so, getting in veggies at each meal may get easier!
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    @kdv12 - Brilliant loss! Congratulations!

@apple852hk - It sounds like you worked to make better choices than the automatic, which is GREAT. Restaurant/catered food can be surprisingly high in calories! You aren't the only one to have had that kind of surprise!
    I hope your trip keeps going well! Are you in Asia now? If so, getting in veggies at each meal may get easier!

@AustinRuadhain The other way round. I'm based in Asia but now I'm in UK for the whole month of Fat2Fit challenge. I have access to a kitchen. But green veggies I'm use to aren't here. I normally steam food.
    Thanks for your support and reassurance on my surprise of calories in catered food.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: Jactop
    Previous Weight: 204
    Today's Weight: 203

Nice one! :)
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    kdv12 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: kdv12
    Starting Weight: 219
    Previous Weight: 218.6
    Today's Weight: 215.4

Great loss!!!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill

I spent a great part of my day meal planning and making a shopping list. I've decided to go low carb for the foreseeable future and see if I can get my weight moving downward faster than a snail's pace. I'm sick of it!! Watching all these videos from the Sugar Summit have been very motivating. :)
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Weigh-in Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous Weight - 235
    Current Weight - 234.8

Only one logged workout last week but holding up a heavy *kitten* awning for three nights while my husband put it up and took it back down counted lmao
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Exercise: did yesterday still have to do today but plan on floor exercises and biking

Not much is new. My weight is back to where it was before I went out-of-town weekend before last. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of veggies, some of which I've never cooked with before. I love having a fridge full of fruits and veggies, love all that color! It's 103 today, I think my radishes may not make it, but tomatoes and herbs are doing great. I'm changing my hair color (just dark brown to light brown) later this week along with getting it cut. Hope it turns out ok! Alright, enough procrastinating, time to work out! Have a great day everyone!
This discussion has been closed.