MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Better day yesterday - not really good on the food choices, but I only overspent by 44 calories. Water fine. 12180 steps.

Happy to hear this!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 212.6
    Todays Weight: 210.0

Wahhhhooooo!! B):)

What a Whoosh! Do you think the low carb eating helped?

I sure do!! It was interesting because early last week I had eaten two meals that were really low in carbs and my weight was down to 210. Then for the next three nights, my dinners were much higher in carbs and each day my weight went up. Then the day before weigh in I had a no carb meal and my weight dropped back down to what it was before the carb meals. I have read that eating too many carbs makes the body hold on to water, which could totally explain my constant up and downs on the scale. I also think the IF is helping me not only lose weight but more importantly to really feel like I have more control over what I'm eating. :)

@AustinRuadhain, great links on walking!! I'm happy to read that even if I don't hit that magic 10,000 step count I'm OK with at least getting the 4000 which is almost always doable for me. I have also been known to march in place quite often, which always has my husband making fun of me. Guess I showed him!! :D

Friday check in:
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill

Today was a very good day. Fasted for 21 hours and did pretty well on eating low carb. I'm really wanting another good weight loss week!! Yesterday, I had to tie cute Father's Day tags on 30 boxes of Peanut M & M's and I really wasn't tempted at all. That is a major victory for me!! B)

Are you using an app too track carbs or just following a food list?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    JUST A HEADS UP TEAM CAPTAINS...I AM GOING TO OPEN REGISTRATION ON SUNDAY AFTER TALLIES ARE DONE SO I HAVE SENSE OF WHAT TEAM NUMBERS ARE AFTER LISELYN AND I ROOT OUT ALL OF THE NO SHOWS.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 120 mins aqua size
    water: 120 oz
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    week 2
    weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 159.0
    CW - 157.6
  • ka97
    Options
    School is officially out, and my year end paperwork is done! I've still got to plan for summer school, but in the meantime I'm headed out of town for some rest and relaxation.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    week 2
    weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 159.0
    CW - 157.6

Congratulations on a great weigh-in, and enjoy that R&R!
  • Kres567
    Options
    School is officially out, and my year end paperwork is done! I've still got to plan for summer school, but in the meantime I'm headed out of town for some rest and relaxation.

Have fun! Well deserved break!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 206.8
    Current weight: 206.8
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Thursday & Friday Check-in
    I thought I had posted a Thursday check-in, but evidently not!
    Food: Good month days -- on plan, slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 2.5 hour class on Thursday, rest day on Friday; plus some martial arts practice at home

Saturday Goals
    Food: on target, all good choices, all tracked
    - This means staying on plan at a potluck tonight.
    Water: plan to drink extra today
    Exercise: 2+ hour class this morning, weight-lifting; aim for a bonus activity of some kind (walk, stretching session)
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Congratulations on the loss! You are getting closer and closer to the 230s!
  • ka97
    Options

Have fun! Well deserved break!

Unfortunately with coming back home Thursday, I’m not anticipating a Good Friday weigh-in 😬.
  • Kres567
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Great loss!
  • Kres567
    Options

Are you using an app too track carbs or just following a food list?

Yes, I started using Carb Master to track my net carbs. Right now I have a goal to keep it under 75g. and plan to keep lowering that number. Keeping it under 20g. isn't something I really want to do if I can lose weight at a higher number. *fingers crossed* :)

Thanks - weird that I can’t see that app when I search it. Does it have a different name?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,618 Member
    Options

Have a wonderful trip!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Saturday
    P. W. 245
    C. W. 243

Yay, 2 pounds down, way to go!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Weigh in day Mondays
    Starting weight 222
    Previous weight 136
    Current weight 135.2
    Calories under
    Exercise did a lot Th, little cardio yesterday

The scale finally budged! It took two weeks of staying the same and going up and I usually don't count it until it's a full pound, but I'll take it. My goal for the month is 135, so I'm almost there. Made good food choices at a restaurant, listened to the angel on my shoulder vs the devil on the other. I had to watch someone eat French toast smothered in butter and another eating my usual order while I ate eggs and an extra serving of veggies, but I was the only one not feeling stuffed and uncomfortable after the meal. Someone commented that she wished she was as thin as me, I haven't been called thin since I was in my 20s! Good day all around. Today's yardwork and later core exercises and cardio.

Have a wonderful, healthy day everyone!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 224
    Current weight: 224
This discussion has been closed.