• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week 3
    Saturday
    P. W. 241
    C. W. 243

I'm so not happy with this. I was going to vent a bit but I'll leave it alone.
  • 47Angie
    47Angie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    47Angie
    Week 3
    Saturday weigh in
    P.W. 289
    C.W. 289
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week 3
    Saturday
    P. W. 241
    C. W. 243

We all so get the frustration! Hang in there. Looking at the entire month, you are still down, so the trend is in a good direction even if today's number isn't what you wanted.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Saturday Check-In
    Calories: under, all measured and logged, all good choices
    Water: over
    Exercise: Martial arts class -- over 2 hours; I am beat

Sunday Plan
    Calories: under, all measured and logged, all good choices
    Water: on target or over
    Exercise: at least a walk and/or gardening
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Apple852hk
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW 162.60
    CW 161.819

Goals next week:
    Not much of a decrease in weight this week not even 1 lb but least I didn't gain.
    This week I replaced my hot cross bun breakfast with yoghurt and strawberry. Didn't feel hungry in the mornings with a reduced carb breakfast. Already brought enough kiwis for next week's breakfast. This coming week I'll try greek yoghurt instead of just yoghurt.
    Ate salad most evenings but had coleslaw. Also on the weekend had a holiday treat of fish and chips plus a 99 flake ice cream. This lead to snacking on treats as I got the sugar bug again the follow days.
    Next week aim to eat smaller baguette lunch portions. Not eat even snack size treats. Try to eat more veggie with dinner meals

• tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 314.8
    Today’s Weight: 306.2

This week was a bit of a struggle. I’d eat well for breakfast, lunch, and even dinner, but hubby kept buying candy and setting it next to me while I was watching tv. I kept mindlessly munching in the evening.

I still had a good loss, but my muscles and joints have been hurting like they were before I started eating better on May 5. I need to go to the nearby berry farm to get some fresh berries to use for snacking instead of the candy.

That is a fantastic loss, even more so as it was not an easy loss. What type of berries do you like, I love raspberries and blueberries
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 IS IN THE BOOKS AND
    powpbvwaluax.png

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.42%
    TEAM % WaistAways 0.42%
    INDIVIDUAL % shockvalue07 3.23%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 20.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST buniphuphu 08.6

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.42%
    1ST WaistAways 0.42%
    2ND WEIGHT NO MORE 0.17%
    3RD Trimstones 0.15%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 20.2
    2nd WaistAways 19.3
    3rd Trimstones 7.7

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st shockvalue07 3.23%
    2nd buniphuphu 2.73%
    3rd Burningskies2018 2.23%

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Southpalms
    kx7003
    Mskatz1966
    Angmarie28
    bear479
    rosetigger
    bsgraham10
    Mrshorntonk
    Perla4686
    As a whole we lost 54.9 LBS
    OR 0.19% .....!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week 3
    Saturday
    P. W. 241
    C. W. 243

If this is a surprise you might have a whoosh this week. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    47Angie wrote: »
    47Angie
    Week 3
    Saturday weigh in
    P.W. 289
    C.W. 289

Great job maintaining!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    WEEK 3 IS IN THE BOOKS AND
    powpbvwaluax.png

THE WINNERS ARE...
    TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.42%
    TEAM % WaistAways 0.42%
    INDIVIDUAL % shockvalue07 3.23%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 20.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST buniphuphu 08.6

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.42%
    1ST WaistAways 0.42%
    2ND WEIGHT NO MORE 0.17%
    3RD Trimstones 0.15%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 20.2
    2nd WaistAways 19.3
    3rd Trimstones 7.7

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st shockvalue07 3.23%
    2nd buniphuphu 2.73%
    3rd Burningskies2018 2.23%

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Southpalms
    kx7003
    Mskatz1966
    Angmarie28
    bear479
    rosetigger
    bsgraham10
    Mrshorntonk
    Perla4686
    As a whole we lost 54.9 LBS
    OR 0.19% .....!!

Go, Slimpossibles! It was not an easy week for everyone, but overall as a group, we were down for the week!

@buniphuphu , big congratulations on being on the individual winners list, despite it being a challenging week for you!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    v1blwr9txweo.png

YO MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES PLEASE WELCOME
    @JeBeBu AND @KMD1214
    TO YOUR TEAM
    PLEASE MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOMED
    AS THEY GET SETTLED FOR THE JULY CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello, teammates! My name is Jen and I am excited to join you for the July challenge! I began this journey on May 23, quickly lost 6 pounds and have since stalled! I am looking to lose ~40 pounds and gain the courage to begin weight lifting! Excited for the challenge ahead & meeting you all! Go Team!!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @KMD1214, welcome!! You have joined the best group on Fat2Fit! :D What a great loss you have had. I'm just starting my Keto journey so I will be happy to hear any tips you might want to offer up. ;)

@JeBeBu, Welcome Jen! I have about 40 lbs left to lose too! What kind of weights are you wanting to lift? I try to use my hand weights when I remember. :D

Sunday Check in:

Calories: will be under
    Water: will be over
    Exercise: Tons of walking around this evening!

I'm checking in now because of my church's vacation Bible school which starts this evening! It will run through Thursday and it going to be a crazy four days!! I will be surrounded by kids friendly foods including pizza, candy, and cookies!! :o:# You all know those types of foods are my downfall but not this time!! I will be eating my low-carb filling dinner beforehand and saying no to the food pushers!! I'm 22 days in with zero sugar and I don't plan to break my streak now. B)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    @KMD1214 Welcome to the team Kate! You've lost a lot of weight, you're doing something right!

@JeBeBu Hi Jen! The scale will move, keep up your new habits and you'll see results! What is holding you back from weight lifting? I was intimidated by going to the gym, especially going in the weight room. I've been trying to challenge myself and finally did it a few weeks back and I'm a lot more comfortable now. I can already feel an improvement in strength. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 What a cool pan, it's affordable and in my favorite color, teal! I don't know where I'd put it as my kitchen is small, but I want it!

Good luck cleaning up your Pinterest boards. Mine are a mess! Too many interesting recipes and blogs out there! I've checked out diet doctor, it's an interesting site. It has some good recipes! I hope you enjoy it!
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I teach water fitness classes that use handweights, resistance bands and body weight lifts, but I have zero knowledge of those big scary looking machines in the gym! It was 5 years ago that I first walked into the pool and that took some real courage, too! It was just 6 months later that I was asked to teach!
    think part of my hesitancy is time constraints...I commute 2 hours round trip for my "day job" and leave directly from there to lead my classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday! Pretty common to be away from the house 13-16 hours each day! I feel selfish taking even more time away!
    My husband and I kayak at least one day per weekend at least 3 times per month during summer. This is the only exercise hubby will do! He won't even take an evening walk with me and has never even come to watch my fitness classes!
    I know that I love motivating other people and I know that I am competitive, so really excited to "get going"!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories under
    Exercise bike, PT stuff

I've prepped artichokes, Caprese salad, and green beans to grill/roast when family comes over. I'm glad I'm in charge of sides, it makes it easier to make healthy dishes. I have some gardening to do before they get here. I've had a QVC kitchen show on while in the kitchen and have been tempted by a few things, this show is dangerous! I don't know if I'll get my biking in today, depends on how late it gets. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in week:Week 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 276
    Todays Weight: 276

Sorry for late, I was on short vacation
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @davors19 - Congrats on staying steady through your vacation. That can be challenging!

@Katmary71 - All your vegetable dishes sound lovely! I bet I am not the only person wishing you'd come cook at my house! Sounds like you are having a wonderful Sunday! Good luck resisting QVC. ;-)
    FYI -- I try to take Alton Brown's advice about not buying kitchen gadgets much!

@JeBeBu - Hey, Jen, welcome to Team Slimpossibles! We are delighted you are here. Kayaking -- cool! The good news about all those weight machines is that there are generally diagrams on them, showing you how to get started, and they are designed to make it easier to do a given movement correctly. Here are a couple of articles on getting started that I like, in case that's helpful:
    https://www.goldsgym.com/blog/resistance-machines-progression-know-basics/
    https://www.goldsgym.com/blog/resistance-machines-progression-start-fundamental-movements/

@KMD1214, welcome! I am with @TeresaW1020 in thinking that you have joined the best Fat2Fit team. (Of course I have only been on this team! :wink: ) Congratulations on being close to halfway to your goal! I hope we can support you in getting to your goal!
This discussion has been closed.