You know you are on the keto diet/woe when...

Replies

• GammieLCHF
    GammieLCHF Posts: 139 Member
    fallwalker wrote: »
    When you do not cut the fat off steak before grilling

Fat in meat used to gross me out. It’s amazing how your tastes can change once you are keto! I have no problem eating a marbled steak now or a fatty pork chop. Before I would have trimmed it and thrown half that stuff away (actually given it to my husband but he’ll eat anything!)
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    When you have a headache and you would normally reach for tylenol, but instead make a glass of ketoade...
  • dawnz75
    When you have albacore with mayo on lettuce and the romaine tastes slightly sweet. Lettuce can be sweet?
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    you want to want sugar but can't bring yourself to pick up the can of frosting because you know it will hurt in the morning. (or overnight with acid reflux & gerd/heartburn)
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Losingweightforgood2019 Posts: 171 Member
    When you order a pizza and what's left in the box are the crust🤪
  • dawnz75
    When you swap out your morning coffee/tea for a cup of beef broth with 1 tbsp HWC.
  • dawnz75
    You become a food snob. You stop and think about what you eat first and often things are just not worth it. Also I no longer feel slightly "guilty" about having just me foods in the house. The kids have foods I am not eating that they love, so it is the same thing for my little stash. Yes, I do share from time to time. But I feel better saying, well I am having this because I did not have (list their foods)...
  • Jessimom2
    Jessimom2 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi! New here :) When you fight your kids for seaweed snacks you’d never thought you love a year ago.
  • Kokodaready2020
    Kokodaready2020 Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2019
    qweck3: When you silently cry inside in the grocery when you see other folks cart knowing they are poisoning themselves but it isn't your place to say anything.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! including my wife...(skinny but unhealthy) works in Queensland health and thinks doctors know best, LOL
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    when you roll your eyes when yet ANOTHER person says to you "but SWEET potatoes are good for you"
  • dawnz75
    When you eat a polish dog for breakfast and are excited to have 1k sodium under your belt for the day.