Weekly Goal Thread

Options

Replies

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Week #6 Day 4: Daily tracking continues. I have recovered enough from my bike spill to start walking again (before it heats up) and do some mat work. Down 2 lbs yesterday at WI so Goal 1 (tracking) is working and Goal 2 (daily exercise & mat work) is contributing.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,701 Member
    Options
    Tracked every day weight loss .3 calories still higher than my goal.
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I’ve been failing to track much while on vacation so far, but I’m changing that pattern now.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,974 Member
    Options
    Month #2 Week #2 Day #1
    No tracking yesterday boo hiss! Did not track for the last 3 days due to being away for the weekend for an Anniversary party. Showed in my weight this morning (got home last night) Back on track this morning.

• cakeman21k
    Options
    Month #2 Week #2 Day #2
    Tracked it all and I wish I hadn't, came in 13 points over target, Oh Well I guess thats what weeklys are for.
  • cakeman21k
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Month #2 Week#2 Day #3
    tracked it all and I was actually 8 points under target did not feel hungry, but I know I should be coming in closer to my target
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Week #7 Day 1: Daily tracking continues its long streak. But the activity focus has been stopped with a 3 day battle with some sort of bug. But I have decided to restart today and see how I hold up.
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month #2 Week #2 Day #4
    Tracked it all and came in 2 points under target better day for me
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,008 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Week # 7 day #1 today and here's the deal. I've totally blown the past 6 weeks since I started this challenge and perhaps it's a wake up call I'm not for sure. I'm officially up 6 lbs in 6 weeks. I've been up and I've been down from my starting point 6 weeks ago. So it's decision time as to whether I go back to WW's as an on line participant like I've been since 2010 or go with my nutritionist plan which really makes more since and I like better. With either plan it will be difficult to follow anything this up coming week as I will be traveling to Ft Lauderdale about 12 hours drive with stops on Wednesday and traveling back on Saturday night and Sunday. In between I'll be at a conference with little or no chance to follow any type of plan.

So on to week # 7 knowing somethings going to change. 🙂
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My plan for the week has zero to do with weight loss/activity and everything to do with getting myself mentally and physically organized. I have too many loose ends gnawing at me, and nothing goes well when I feel this way.

For the week, I'm going to organize our kitchen and family room and finish all paperwork.
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month #2 Week #2 Day #5
    Did my tracking yesterday and came in 2 points under target.
  • GavinFlynn1
    Options
    Day 1 of restart.
    Tracked everything yesterday.

Fell off tracking during vacation. Back to tracking now. Grateful for this thread to help keep me accountable!
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month #2 Week #2 Day #6
    Tracked everything came in 1 point over target
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month#2 Week#2 Day#7
    Tracked it all and wish I had not, 55 point day! Way over my target
  • GavinFlynn1
    Options
    Day 3 of restart.

Tracked everything the past two days. Over target both days but I faced up to my choices by tracking.
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month#2 Week#3 Day#2
    No tracking the past 2 days back on track this morning.
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month#2 Week#3 Day#4
    Tracked it all yesterday 4 point under goal
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week:
    Track every day
    Stay within points for the week
    Cook three dinners at home
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    Month#2 Week#3 Day#5
    Tracked everything came in 2 points under goal
  • GavinFlynn1
    Options
    Day 7 of restart.

I’ve tracked everything I ate the past 4 days. It’s been ugly, but I tracked anyway.