Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise 20+mins: Yes - 66+m
    12+ Water: 💧x 19
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • Evening Affirmations: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: 🤩 One - Bloody Mary (Girls NIght!)
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: Yes. 🤩
    D4 of DO-IT attitude. Done 🤩
    The plan… eat dinner since they were meeting g up.later than I am used to eating dinner. And have one drink and enjoy their company. My sore thighs and bum from my 40minute HIIT walk was a good reminder to stay to used and on track.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    jupdyke wrote: »
    @johicks I am going away for a few days starting Sunday afternoon and won't be able to weigh in on Monday. Should I weigh in Sunday, or skip this week until the following Monday. Let me know what works best. Thanks!

It is really up to you. Missing one does not eliminate you from winning. :)
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday July 31
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Good day!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: None
    Goal/Day: Today is my daughter's birthday. I'm so thankful for the last 10 yrs of watching her grow up. She came into this world early and only 4 pounds. Hope it's a birthday to never forget. I did track but I wasn't too worried about food today, since I knew we were going out to eat and have cake and ice cream. No workout for me, I am extremely sore so I decided today would be my rest day.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wednesday post
    * #1. Tracked EVERYTHING:yes
    * #2. Stayed on target for calories:yes slightly under
    * #3. Try to do at least 20 minutes of activity a day: helped at farmers market set up and take down
    * #4. Check in daily (tracking yes/no, calories yes/no, exercise yes/no).yes
    * #5. Work towards healthier habits: passed on food not good for me
  • johicks
    Options
    @Perla4686~ I’m not familiar with the C25K. Does it require that you run every day? I can’t remember if I asked and don’t remember, do you have a 5k Fun Run/Walk scheduled to keep your eye on the goal? On the days that you don’t “feel” like running, could you do a HIIT walk? I have an app that allows me to set how many sets,, work minutes, and rest minutes. That’s what I did for 40 minutes yesterday. I walked for 40 minutes: 0:45 minutes of power walking with walking for 1:15 minutes x 20 sets. On the days you don’t “feel” like it, say to yourself…. “Okay. I can at least go for a 15-minute walk.” And then see what happens!. !? I set an alarm, too. It drives my hubby crazy… but I set it so that I have that reminder to DO IT. Said with understanding and love. (‘cause I do not like to run, and exercise is NOT my strong point) Good tracking!! Deeeeeep breath in and exhaaaaaaale…
    @jupdyke~ Wooohooooo! A Wonderful Wednesday Workout! 👍🏽 Enjoy your five days off. Going anywhere or just no teaching?
    @skullsandskeletons~ A Woooooohooooo Wednesday!
    @ajaia2001~ Happy 10th to you and her. What a wonderful day to celebrate. :)
    @mawash9~ A Wonderful Wednesday! 👍🏽 Isn’t it amazing how many “other foods” are at a farmer’s market? What did you pick-up fresh and healthy? Did you try anything new?

I am such a creature of habit and routine. Last night’s girls night out was fun; but messed with my eating, sleeping schedule, and routine for sure. BUT! Such is life. I had a good strategy for the being out part, but need a better plan for coming home to unwind. Hubby was sleeping, so I didn’t watch TV and couldn’t just go to sleep. I got up and watched TV and was up past midnight (not ME!) and that messed with my morning routine. Hence, I need to figure this out as our fall HS sports season will be upon us. Mom & I will be selling tickets at the gates/doors 2-4 nights per week from September through April. And this was the time of the year that had me slide off my last good weight loss journey. So.. I have time to make a good plan! I can do it!! And slowly, but surely, I have been able to put strategies into place that are sticking. So far like a generic brand sticky-note vs a 3M Post-it. But I’m working it! And that’s what counts…. Forward progress!

That’s what we’re about here, our team, RunTrackMinds…..
    0ictf27z45xv.jpg
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @johicks C25K is designed to be done 3 X per week but I have slacked. Truthfully I'm having a little 'excersize burn-out'. I'm still on top of tracking but struggling to motivate myself to work out. I was booked in for a class this morning but felt so tired/can't be bothered and felt like food & excercise is taking up too much of my time & focus. It can get a little obsessive. So instead, I stayed home and just relaxed. I'd rather spend my energy on being happy and getting the food part right. So that's that. No regrets.
  • johicks
    Options
    prcv4prj2qmg.jpg
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: August week #1
    Day: Thursday
    PW: 326.3
    CW: 322.6
    One Thing Did Well: I mainly drank water the whole week aside from coffee. Which is huge for me because I usually drink pop too.
    One Thing To Improve: log no matter if it’s a bad day or not. I have the habit to not log if I overeat.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: August week #1
    Day: Thursday
    PW: 326.3
    CW: 322.6
    One Thing Did Well: I mainly drank water the whole week aside from coffee. Which is huge for me because I usually drink pop too.
    One Thing To Improve: log no matter if it’s a bad day or not. I have the habit to not log if I overeat.

Impressive loss!!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Under
    Day: Another light eating day. I've been feeling a bit rundown and overall bleh. Not sure if I have a virus I can't kick, new allergies, or a lowkey sinus infection. Might leave work early today and work from home tomorrow to have some extra time for rest. Our social calendars for the next four weekends are completely booked and we are still trying to find a new apartment so I'm not sure when else I will get extra rest.
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Daily report Thursday
    Run: C25K W7R1 done! Woohoo! Hard work but worth it!
    Track: yes, under
    Mind: good!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Thanks @johicks. Yes, my husband works out of town all week. My daughter and I are going to stay with him Sunday thru Tuesday and going to enjoy the city and do some school shopping. We do it once a year. Should be a lot of fun. I will weigh in if there is a scale at the hotel. If not, I'll catch it next week. Sounds like a fun night out, but I hear ya, routine is everything! Hopefully tonight you get good rest. You're doing a great job at thinking ahead to prepare for those little bumps in the road that come at us. Keep up the good work.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Thursday)
    Track: yes! And I stayed under!
    Exercise: i did some yard work outside including cutting the grass!
    Day: today felt really good! I was in a positive mood all day and just felt really good all the way around!
  • eehharlow
    eehharlow Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Wednesday & Thursday

Track: yes both days & I was under for Wed and just barely under for today.

I’ve gotten my walking in 😳 hooray hitting my 30 minute goal.

Time to go walk the pooch.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr bootcamp
    Goal/Day: Had a really good Thursday. Stayed within my calories and bootcamp was a great workout as usual. After exercising, me and the kiddo went outside and had a water gun fight for about 45 minutes. I do not know how I stayed so dry and my daughter was soaked 🤷‍♀️😉😂
  • johicks
    Options
    b]Daily Post (Thursday 08/01)[/b]
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise 20+mins: Yes - 40min
    12+ Water: 💧x 15
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • Evening Affirmations: 💯