Options
    Weighing in Friday
    PW: 177.2
    CW: 174.2
    got my gain from last week off!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @Perla4686~ Believe it or not, I understand about being obsessive. As I lose, I tend to want to tweak and then it becomes this whole huge thing that it’s overwhelming. Keeping it simple is the best way to go. Keep your mind right- be happy. Can’t go wrong there. 🤗hugs🤗
    @Perla4686~ And… now to Thursday! Tremendous Thursday! 👍🏽 So happy for you!
    @Perla4686~ Girl, I can't keep up with you!! Yeah.... you lost your gain. Phew! That feels good, eh. Okay.. today's goal. Forget the scale. And focus on that item you want to be able to buy/wear soon. That's the reward. You got this!!
    @Gustaaf85~ Yes! A stay the same is way better than a gain. 👍🏽 Yeah, you!! And by the way… day 1 done of the punches. I have the photo up and ready for today’s workout as well! Have a great weekend and be strong, Like Hulk, in your choices!
    @rawrxamberx~ Nice loss!! 👏🏽 Good job on drinking the water instead of pop. Me too… if I start to overeat I put down the app. A bad habit. We’re working on it though, right!!? Right! Let’s make August Awesome!! Keep tracking, exercising, and that great attitude! You will feel even better, soon! 👍🏽
    @jwall309~ Woooowheeeeee Wednesday for you. Take care, for sure. 🤗hugs🤗
    @jupdyke~ Sounds like a fun time in the city! If I were you I’d wait. I wouldn’t trust another scale to keep your weights the same. Thanks… :) I’m trying to keep my eyes and mind open along the way to be prepared instead of blindsided. (or dumbfounded, lol)
    @eehharlow~ Yes! Tracking tracking! Good job in getting in your goal of walking 30 minutes! 👍🏽
    @ajaia2001~Woooo hooooo! So much fun lately at your house. Hope your daughter is enjoying her summer and her birthday week. Sounds like mom is a little competitive. Hahaha Good job in doing all the right things for your health and having some fun, too. I bet your energy this year compared to last is through the roof!! So happy for you. :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ Yes!! 👍🏽 Another great day for you too! We’re doing this!
    @dillyg08 ~ A stay the same is not a gain. Good job. And Tremendous Thursday! 👍🏽 Good job!

Go you! Go Me! Go Team RTM!!

Remember we are . . .
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).
  • johicks
    Options
    tsvtaact2gve.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    xv3w0s9oq2ox.gif

Weigh-Ins. Weeks begin on Sunday and run until the following Saturday. Each week you weigh in on your chosen weigh-in day. Week #1 in Awesome August team members that still need to weigh-in:
    @kate_X4 ...>Sun
    @Endndajrny >Mon
    @Jactop ... >Mon
    @JammyPea .. >Mon
    @MXCTRL ..>Mon
    @GoalDigger11 >Thu
    @tbchitwood76 >Thu

Weigh-ins close at 11:59 pm EST on Saturdays. Should you miss the deadline, your weight will be marked as a zero loss. Challengers who miss two consecutive weigh-ins are disqualified for the remainder of the month. Please be respectful of your team - they are counting on your contribution to the team's success.
  • johicks
    Options
    "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try." - Dennis DeYoung
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: August - wk1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 159.9
    Current Weight: 159.6

Didn't really know what to expect on the scale today. Especially since there was a lot of cake and ice cream and eating out celebrating my daughter bday this week. I'll take this small loss as a win 🤸‍♀️
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »

Didn't really know what to expect on the scale today. Especially since there was a lot of cake and ice cream and eating out celebrating my daughter bday this week. I'll take this small loss as a win 🤸‍♀️

Luckily, birthdays only come once a year, so definitely an opportunity to enjoy!
    Glad you had fun!
    Count it as a big win!
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, August Week 1
    PW = 126.10 lb
    CW= 127.43 lb
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Friday
    Week 1
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 170.2

Slow and steady wins the race....or at least thats what I'm telling myself
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Day: Had a crazy weird drama filled day at work, so had one unplanned drink after work with my team. Also had a morning donut that was brought in as a good luck/get well treat for my work friend who is having surgery. So I had to have a light dinner to compensate for the two indulgences today.
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday 08/01)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise 20+mins: Yes - 40min
    12+ Water: 💧x 19
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • Evening Affirmations: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: None. 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: Yes. 🤩
    D6 of DO-IT attitude. Done 🤩
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Friday)
    Track: yes! I went over but only by like 30 calories and it was only because it was someone’s birthday and I had one small piece of cake! I wasn’t gonna deprive myself!
    Exercise: I worked 7.5 hours on my feet!
    Day: today went alright! Felt like a Monday but I stayed within my calorie limit for the most part!
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track: Over by 500, but a lot of those calories were chicken so at least I got a lot of protein in! 😅
    Exercise: Ran 2 miles straight for the first time in like 2-3 years! Took nearly 23 minutes, but I’ll take it! Proceeded to do another 1.5 miles walking on the treadmill to burn those extra calories.
    Day: Swapped out soda for water during lunch. Had a pretty decent Friday overall. Tomorrow is weigh in day so hoping it goes well.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday August 2:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Another great day!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Tracked yes
    Calories on target
    Exersize no
    Was a good day. This week has been shabby. So we will see how things go
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: No
    Calories: Definitely over
    Exercise: Yes - general brisk walking about at work
    Goals or Day: So, we took my intern out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant for her last day at work. It took an hour and a half for our food to arrive, but we had a never-ending parade of chips and dip at the table. I ate so many chips. BUT, instead of letting that throw me off for the day, I opted to have a lighter dinner and to skip dessert. I'm sure I still went over my calories by a significant amount, but I'm proud that I didn't let that derail me.
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @ajaia2001~ It’s still a loss! That’s great after a fun birthday week. 👏🏽 You really did great at making memories and being mindful of some playtime and splitting fries w/ daughter this week. So awesome!
    @germaine_yee~ darn. 🤗 Hope you are okay. 🤗 You can do it.
    @jwall309~ Yeah for the loss!! And steady for sure!! I know I can’t say this and many of us probably can’t, you have had only ONE gain since April. That’s solid weight loss! It may be slow, but holy cow… you ARE LOSING! That’s awesome! And you’re attitude of doing this in a healthy way- moderation. Great Thursday!! Dang, girl. You got this! 👊🏽
    @rawrxamberx~ Fabulous Friday! Good job on tracking and enjoying in moderation. I’m learning that depriving makes me want food even more. Good job on taking the power away from the food and being in control!! 👍🏽
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611 ~ You had a fabulous Friday too! 👊🏽 A run and a walk… whoa! And water instead of soda at lunch. You got this!!
    @skullsandskeletons~ Yes!! Another great day! 👍🏽 I love hearing that!! Fab Friday for you!
    @wander216~ You did it :) 👍🏽 a Fab Friday. FriYAY!
    @bootssowhite~ Cait. Good job! You’re right. You didn’t let that derail you. It would’ve been so so easy to say .. I already went over… so I’ll just restart tomorrow. Way to be like our team name… RunTrackMINDs and stay in control! I hope that you drink extra water today and stay in control through the weekend. Again, good job! 👍🏽
  • johicks
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Don't have time to fit in a workout?
    Here are some examples of some simple moves that you can do in just a few minutes to work your legs. A little is better than nothing.

sk7djkmihs4f.gif
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WID: Saturday
    Week: 1
    PW: 194.8
    CW: 193
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Saturday