Options
    🌟Daily Post: Wednesday, 14 August

Track: Yes
    🙃Calories: Over by 58
    🙃Exercise: None today
  • nrkelly04
    nrkelly04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So sorry, I just noticed my post on Friday never went through 😢 So hopefully it’s not too late!

nrkelly04
    Week 2
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 213.2

I haven’t been doing the daily checking but I’m going to start! I feel like that will help me stay on track! We shall see how I did this week on Friday!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk 💃🌸🌺
    Wednesday weigh in August 14
    PW = 136.0
    CW=136.8

Too much cheese 🧀! 😕
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday, August 14)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ Got out and walked around the OC track
    Goals/Day/Comments: I am thoroughly enjoying getting up at 5:30 and starting the day with a nice walk to get in my groove. I plan on doing this Monday through Friday with weekends being open for whatever comes my way!

lb5wpcnvt96t.jpeg
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: :)
    Calories: :) under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 16848

Goals for August:
    Tracking/Calories: :)
    Exercise: :)
    Steps: :)

I am headed down again to my mom's at least for today and tomorrow. I know this impacts my goals as my focus needs to be on her and although I can control my eating my exercise especially since my husband will be driving me down ( when I take the train I need to walk there and back). I will try to keep tracking and controlling my eating. I was down today so I feel good about that.
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Aug Week 3 Wednesday
    eromligyppah
    PW: 191
    CW: 193.4
    With school starting for my kids, and just running on fumes for the last year, and now my marathon training, I think it has all caught up to me. I'm so far beyond exhausted it isn't funny, and I'm hungry all the time too. Hit 12,300 average steps per day last week and last Sunday was an 11 miler for my training. I may have it a wall, not fun but there will be no failure. I just need to figure out how to recharge and refocus.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I have to go back to school, too. I teach high school and it will be an adjustment, for sure. I'm going to try to get my 10,000 steps walking before I leave, that way I know I don't have to worry about it after an exhausting day at school. That's a 4:00 am ⏰, but I just have to set my mind to it.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    I have to go back to school, too. I teach high school and it will be an adjustment, for sure. I'm going to try to get my 10,000 steps walking before I leave, that way I know I don't have to worry about it after an exhausting day at school. That's a 4:00 am ⏰, but I just have to set my mind to it.

@dustyspal That's quite a job, I applaud anyone who can teach, it takes a really special person, one I am most definitely not! And It's really admirable to get up super early to still work on your goals, great plan!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Aug Week 3 Wednesday
    eromligyppah
    PW: 191
    CW: 193.4
    With school starting for my kids, and just running on fumes for the last year, and now my marathon training, I think it has all caught up to me. I'm so far beyond exhausted it isn't funny, and I'm hungry all the time too. Hit 12,300 average steps per day last week and last Sunday was an 11 miler for my training. I may have it a wall, not fun but there will be no failure. I just need to figure out how to recharge and refocus.

@eromligyppah It always takes a bit to readjust to a new routine, you will get it, you just need to be patient with yourself!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    I am headed down again to my mom's at least for today and tomorrow. I know this impacts my goals as my focus needs to be on her and although I can control my eating my exercise especially since my husband will be driving me down ( when I take the train I need to walk there and back). I will try to keep tracking and controlling my eating. I was down today so I feel good about that.

@Kin59vara You're right, while your focus may be split, you do still have control over your food choices while will always have the greatest impact on your weight loss. I think it's important to realize that you're doing well and use the momentum to help keep you on track!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday, August 14)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ Got out and walked around the OC track
    Goals/Day/Comments: I am thoroughly enjoying getting up at 5:30 and starting the day with a nice walk to get in my groove. I plan on doing this Monday through Friday with weekends being open for whatever comes my way!

@13point1runnermomma Great job!! I go for a walk at 6:30 in the morning right after I get my husband out the door, really helps to set me on the right path for the day!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    nrkelly04 wrote: »
    So sorry, I just noticed my post on Friday never went through 😢 So hopefully it’s not too late!

nrkelly04
    Week 2
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 213.2

I haven’t been doing the daily checking but I’m going to start! I feel like that will help me stay on track! We shall see how I did this week on Friday!!

@nrkelly04 I did add your weight, but it will be too late to count for last week, unfortunately, sorry about that.

I think the daily posts help, really helps to build healthy habits which is what they're designed to do!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk 💃🌸🌺
    Wednesday weigh in August 14
    PW = 136.0
    CW=136.8

Too much cheese 🧀! 😕

@Fitness327wk Been there, it happens, cheese is soooo tasty lol.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 10 minutes of squats on Total Fit Gym
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm

So I gain weight this week once again after having a loss last week but I still will prevail. STAYING POSITIVE. . .Also I decided to force myself to workout just in case I was exaggerating the pain my knees were in due to my Physical therapy session last Wednesday but nope I'm still injured but I still force myself to continue the workout on my Total Fit Gym just slowed down and straightened one leg and continue the squats on my machine but I got 10mins in. So I'm very happy. You know it's something when you get upset with your body cause you can't workout but I hope I didn't mess up my leg worse but I couldn't go another day without working out.

@gjaholy33 It's extremely important to remain positive and realize that you have come a very long way!! You have to realize that you have made HUGE progress and there are just going to be some weeks that you lose and some that you don't and that is just how it happens. Staying positive is how you will continue to make progress and have future success and you are doing a great job with that!
  • AB0215
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    nebslp
    August Week 3
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    PW 223.6
    CW 225
    😟 I’m sorry team. Next week will be my turn around week. Count on it!

@nebslp Hang in there, maybe spend a little time and think about what you did well and maybe what you could do better to make some progress next week, I've been realllly finding it hard to keep going and get to a lower body fat percentage now that I've reached my original goal and I've started journaling so I can help myself to dig a little deeper into what I'm doing and how I'm feeling so that I can make adjustments, maybe that is something that can help you too.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2019
    Options
    We are getting ready to be away from the house for a week, so I mistakenly decided not to buy my supply of fruits and veggies.

Anyone have any tips for surviving long car trips?
    Unfortunately, skinny husband stocked up on chewy candy for the drive. Hard to resist when bored. Right now we are in negotiations for an audiobook that we can agree on. We have such differing tastes in books.

I enjoy seeing how everyone is dealing with the unexpected things that take them from their routines. Thanks for sharing and to everyone- we can keep making healthy choices together!

@tennisquilter I doubt I have any suggestions that may work for you since I eat very differently, but I took on my road trip hard boiled eggs, cheese sticks carb free beef jerky, pork rinds and pepperoni slices.

My suggestion is to pack something healthy, whatever it is that you're comfortable eating and pack a small cooler to keep it cold.
  • AB0215
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in Wednesday

PW - 301.6
    CW - 296.7

Below 300! Let's keep this going!! On to week 4.👋

@dustyspal NICELY DONE!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: August 12th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 8,700 steps

Daily Post: August 13th

Calories under goal: No
    Exercise: 5,000 steps

I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with this board too much. I also haven't been able to do as much walking. My Dad is still in the hospital. His arm is black from the shoulder to the wrist where they removed the blood clot. He's hoping he gets discharged tomorrow.

@CindyJNC1963 You really don't need to apologize! Take care of your dad!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 15 August

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
    Water - 80 oz

These past few mornings have been very busy for me and I haven't been able to fit in breakfast. Now with school starting week, things will either get worse or I will get into a good routine. We'll see.
This discussion has been closed.