Initial test

Options
2»

Replies

• dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    dblair27 wrote: »
    A little late to the game, but I surprised myself this morning! I was certain I'd only be able to do a single push-up (if that), but I managed eight with good form, so I guess that I'll be starting week one, column two!

Oops! Feel like I should have mentioned that these are standard push-ups on my toes. :)
  • jowo2000
    jowo2000 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A little late to the game, but I surprised myself this morning! I was certain I'd only be able to do a single push-up (if that), but I managed eight with good form, so I guess that I'll be starting week one, column two!

Oops! Feel like I should have mentioned that these are standard push-ups on my toes. :)

That's awesome, dblair! I think I started at 8, and I'm doing over 20 now, no problem, after just a few weeks. So excited for you!
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    jowo2000 wrote: »

That's awesome, dblair! I think I started at 8, and I'm doing over 20 now, no problem, after just a few weeks. So excited for you!

Over twenty?? That's so impressive! I hope that I can do the same soon. Sounds like you've put a lot of great effort in. :)
  • jowo2000
    Options
    jowo2000 wrote: »

Over twenty?? That's so impressive! I hope that I can do the same soon. Sounds like you've put a lot of great effort in. :)

I'm sure you'll be doing over 20 in a few weeks. This program really does work. I guess I've been putting in effort, I mean, I'm just doing what the website tells me to do lol. But I have been consistent with it for sure!
  • Syd43
    Syd43 Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Initial test done
    Age 50, 6 on knees pushups (I have a bruised toe). So starting as rank 2. Will do day 1 on Wed.
  • jowo2000
    Options
    Syd43 wrote: »
    Initial test done
    Age 50, 6 on knees pushups (I have a bruised toe). So starting as rank 2. Will do day 1 on Wed.

Welcome to the challenge, Syd!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    My sister and I have joined your challenge. She doesn’t post on the message boards, but we’ve decided we clearly need help in this area. She is doing knee pushups. I have sensitive knees and will do regular ones.

Initial test results:
    Me (regular) - 4
    Sister (knee) - 13

We plan to start week 1 on Monday.
  • jowo2000
    Options
    My sister and I have joined your challenge. She doesn’t post on the message boards, but we’ve decided we clearly need help in this area. She is doing knee pushups. I have sensitive knees and will do regular ones.

Initial test results:
    Me (regular) - 4
    Sister (knee) - 13

We plan to start week 1 on Monday.

Great to have you on board!