Daily Post: August 14th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Over by about 120 calories
    Exercise: 4,250 steps

Daily Post: August 15th

Calories under goal: slightly over
    Exercise: 6,250 steps

My Dad is now out of the hospital and doing better. I'm hoping to get back into my walking more seriously tomorrow. I am really pretty proud that I didn't go off of the deep end and start eating unhealthy garbage this week. I did eat a little more calories than usual ...but good stuff.
    Glad your dad is doing better
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Ugh...I've completely fallen off the wagon, y'all. Well, not completely - my eating hasn't been as good as it was, but it hasn't been total crap. But i haven't logged any food in probably 2 weeks, I haven't been here either in probably 2 weeks, I've only been working out once a week, and I've missed 2 weigh-ins on here. The kids went back to school yesterday, so hopefully over the next week or 2 I can get back on track. I actually plan to get food and tracking back again this weekend/Monday, although exercise will probably have to wait until the week after. (Due to the kids' after school activities, my schedule it going to have to change some. Which means my current gym/trainer won't work anymore. Which means I'll probably end up trying CrossFit again. But the activities start Monday, so I want to make sure the schedule it going to go the way I think it will before I drop my gym and commit to something different.)

So...@AB0215...since I've missed 2 weigh-ins...is it too late to submit either or both of those (I've been weighing myself most days)? If so, can I be a "cheerleader" this month but jump back in next?

I hear ya. Been struggling too. Hang in there
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    PW 177.4
    CW 179.4
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    AB0215
    August Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 142.6 lbs
    CW: 141.6 lbs

I will take this, it's been a real struggle to get back to it. I think I am finally getting there again.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I don’t know if my weigh in is reliable this week or not. I’m at my sisters house and before I left my scale at home said 174 but that was Thurs morning. I can’t believe there’d be such a difference here at my sisters house but according to my husband my sisters scale is 7 pounds less than my scale at home which would Bring me to 187? I just can’t imagine that to be the case. Anyway there’s no way for me to know for sure so I’m using it as my weigh in and I guess when I fly home tues I’ll see what it says there. Have a great weekend everyone
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    August Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 142.6 lbs
    CW: 141.6 lbs

I will take this, it's been a real struggle to get back to it. I think I am finally getting there again.

Nice loss. Glad to hear you’re getting back to it.
  • AB0215
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 2 hours walking, 1.5 hours weight training. Snatch, Clean + Split Jerk, saving my squats for Sat.

Comments: Good day, mostly good lifts, still a bit of work to do but overall good day.
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I’ve been mia the last couple of days because we have been through a lot. On Thursday we had to put down our Pomeranian who was 8 years old. It was very hard because we inherited her when my Mom passed away June 2018. But she was very sick and yesterday we were busy getting everything ready for our cruise in November. I promise to be more proactive and posting again!

Today we are heard to a local lake to go scuba diving. I haven’t dove in over 7 years!!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in Aug week 3
    Friday weigh in

PW: 200
    CW: 198.6

Sorry I missed yesterday! Busy day, like the whole summers been!

I’m still hanging on. Despite not losing I’m happy with how I’ve held on this summer! One more week before school starts and I have to be without my boys all day 😩. But I plan to dive right back in to healthier eating as soon as they go back!

I’m still taking taekwondo and just tested for my second belt! I can tell I’ve gained muscle and strength in these last 4 months. Loving my legs! Actually wear leggings now. And if it weren’t for my batwings my arms would look fantastic too.

I hope to be back to daily posts soon and be back to eating toward a healthier me!!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Going home today, in the last 4 days I got to the pool once but it was for an hour and a half so not too bad. Then yesterday we drove to the mall just outside Calgary and walked for 4 hours and only needed 3 breaks. I’m feeling like this physio on my hip is working
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Despite not losing weight this summer, I have lost a few inches overall! 💪 Gained muscle!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Friday, 16 August

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
  • AB0215
    Options
    0n1g2kjco7wv.jpg
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    dustyspal wrote: »
    I have to go back to school, too. I teach high school and it will be an adjustment, for sure. I'm going to try to get my 10,000 steps walking before I leave, that way I know I don't have to worry about it after an exhausting day at school. That's a 4:00 am ⏰, but I just have to set my mind to it.

I am headed back also. Although I do get up early I can't imagine getting 10,000 steps before school. Do you have a treadmill?

I can't do the dreadmill. Too boring. I walk the neighborhood. Normally pretty quiet, except for critters. Although there have been black bear to make their appearance, so I'm always on the lookout.
  • dustyspal
    Options
    I’ve been mia the last couple of days because we have been through a lot. On Thursday we had to put down our Pomeranian who was 8 years old. It was very hard because we inherited her when my Mom passed away June 2018. But she was very sick and yesterday we were busy getting everything ready for our cruise in November. I promise to be more proactive and posting again!

Today we are heard to a local lake to go scuba diving. I haven’t dove in over 7 years!!

Sorry to hear about your doggie, especially since you inherited her.😢
  • dustyspal
    Options
    Daily Post - Saturday
    Track ✔
    Calories a little over
    Exercise ✔
    Water - 80 oz

Hubby took me to lunch. Only are half and brought the other half home for tomorrow. Actually, I was full and didn't stuff myself, like I would have normally done. Listening to my body instead of my eyes. Progress!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    @dustyspal great job, I really need to listen to my body not my eyes or stomach
  • mylosinggametowin
    mylosinggametowin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday, August 17)

Track: Yes✅
    Calories: Yes✅
    Exercise: Yes✅ we went to a local scuba dive park and tested our gear. It was great getting back into the water.
    Goals/Day/Comments: I knew today was going to be exhausting plus it’s my cheat day. So I was able to enjoy the time with my hubs and friends.
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracking. Yes
    Nutrition in range
    Exercise 45 minutes water aerobics. 4 walks totaling 125 minutes
    After driving for 20 hours over two days, it felt so good to start the day in a pool.
This discussion has been closed.