TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 - If you’re still doing weekly Fitbit challenges, could you add me to this week? I seem to have been missing them lately if you’re doing them. Thanks!

@pkg1998 Hey Pam! I haven't been starting any challenges lately! I can send one out this week, though!

@HASWLRS & @cmhubbard92 - Even though I don’t typically “win” the challenges, they help to keep me motivated to work harder on getting in those steps and staying more active. I need all the motivation I can get right now.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sunday, 8/25/19

Tracked: No
    Under: Absolutely not
    Exercise: Nope

Sometimes I wish the mini challenge could start on Monday :D I’m always more inclined to meet the goals on Monday than I am on Sunday.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ar_cervantes
    Week 4
    Previous weight 211.2
    Current weight 210.0
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    Sunday August 25
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Sunday 8/25
    yes/yes/yes
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    8/25:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 2 30 minutes walks
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    PW: 216.8
    CW: 214.8

Much better week! Thanks for all the encouragement this week! Helped keep me going and on track.
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I’ve maintained again. Exercising really well, getting into using Strava for runs which I really like. Not logging, have been back at some self destructive eating habits after the incident at work last week (I got assaulted and it’s just not been handled very well). Exercising is keeping me feeling ok but gonna have to keep an eye on my eating better or risk regaining.

Going to take it one day at a time. Log and gym tomorrow.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at and swam/walk. I'll do yoga later maybe
  • ethelsmommy
    ethelsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 8.24: yes/yes/yes
    Sunday, 8.25: yes/yes/yes
    Monday, 8.26: yes/yes/yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    August 26
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise-yes ( 30 mins interval training)
  • Ar_cervantes
    Options
    Monday August 26
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Monday, 8/26/19

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    8/24
    Exercise: yes

8/25
    Under: no

8/26

No puppy walks for at least a week😟. He fell off the bed Sunday night. I took him to the animal hospital yesterday morning, he sprained part of his foot. He's on some pain meds and anti inflammatory meds. This pup has been giving us a run for our money! He's clumsy, just like me!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Bradleys8299 and @murdog3t

Please remember to post a weight this week if you want to continue on into September!! You've both been with us a long time...I'd hate to see you get bumped inadvertently!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    August Week #4 Results

As a team, we had an abysmal week.....we gained weight!! However, we did have seven Big Butts lose weight, and that included the TOP TWO OVERALL LOSERS FOR THE WEEK!!! Congratulations to @cossmoss15 for coming in first overall and to @LMK02020 for coming in second overall!!

The seven Big Butts who lost weight last week:

@cossmoss15 - 2.64%
    @LMK02020 - 2.42%

@ForLangston - 1.06%
    @cmhubbatd92 - 0.92%
    @Ar_cervantes - 0.66%
    @Coral333 - 0.65%
    @Caronell - 0.39%
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I’ve maintained again. Exercising really well, getting into using Strava for runs which I really like. Not logging, have been back at some self destructive eating habits after the incident at work last week (I got assaulted and it’s just not been handled very well). Exercising is keeping me feeling ok but gonna have to keep an eye on my eating better or risk regaining.

Going to take it one day at a time. Log and gym tomorrow.

@lozenger1984, I am so sorry to hear about your assault at work....I can't even imagine!! Glad you are okay physically, at least. And in spite of some bad eating habits, you have managed to maintain your weight...thank goodness for a well established exercise regime!! You are consciously aware of this, and I know you do NOT want to undo all of your hard work, so I also know that you will turn your bad eating habits around, sooner rather than later!! (hugs)
This discussion has been closed.