• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Week:1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Current Weight: 212

Oops! What happened? Some of that is likely water weight, so hopefully will come off soon!
    I've not been doing great this month, but the last couple of days I've eaten a lot of roasted veggies which are really filling. My favourites are peppers, red onions & cherry tomatoes. Is that something that would work for you? I batch roast them and store in the fridge. Delicious with 2 sunny side up eggs for a filling lunch!
  • goodreadsgal
    goodreadsgal Posts: 248 Member
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Tracked. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. 1 hr walk
  • Pearl4686
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Tracked. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. 1 hr walk

Way to go!
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    johicks wrote: »
    BUDDY SYSTEM..... LAST CHANCE
    I see that only newbies signed up. Last chance for anyone else to get a buddy to be accountable with and to encourage and challenge each other. Sometimes it helps when you are specifically looking and reading one person within the team to help each other out. We of course want to encourage EVERYONE, but when you aren't posting it might help to have that one buddy saying... HEY! Where are you? How are you?

I would like a Buddy for motivation. I am on Team Flab-U-Less.....so, I am not sure if anyone can request that is not on this team. Thanks!

• midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    johicks wrote: »

P.S. - I see teammates wanting "buddies." After I get caught up, I'll ask some of our "oldies" but goodies if they want to be a buddy with a newbie and get ya hooked up! :D

I didn't understand how we were being matched up with buddies at first, but I *do* want one! I'll also be sending out friend requests to my teammates. :)

• midsummer174627
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: No
    Healthier habits: no
    Goals or Day: Good, chaotic, last day of vacay treats; ready to get back to normal!

Spent a few more hours with family, then drove about 440 miles back home --- in the car for 9+ hours.

Had french toast, homemade ice cream hazelnut M&Ms, a giant iced mocha, and a sub from a Firehouse subs which they don't have at home. I also ate some chips, granola bars and hot chocolate because I was bored in the car and trying to stay alert :/. I certainly ate far in excess of maintenance but I wouldn't say I completely binged, which is good and I drank LOTS of water. Not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow but it is what it is!
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes Under (barely)
    Exercise: worked in garden
    Healthier habits: No
    Goals or Day : Still working on increased physical activity
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Tore apart a gravel pit for 90 minutes HEAVY Work and very sweaty!
    Healthier habits: YES
    Goals or Day : My goal is to keep up logging and finding ways to get moving. I'm currently looking for my old fitbit to get some data.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes, ran a little over 3 miles
    Day: Today was a good day. We had a conference day. My daughter had her first volleyball game tonight. She did awesome. After we had my parents over for our annual night before school starts homemade pizza. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Wish me luck! Lol
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 20 min Bike
    Healthier habits: Packed all food night before so I didn’t get tempted on the road today
    Goals or Day: Need to find a place to set up my TRX
    No mobility workout
  • Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Had about 4 cups of water today.
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you for all of your support @johicks! Best team captain award to you! 🎉
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked yes
    Calories on target
    Exersized no
  • midsummer174627
    edited September 2019
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: under!
    Exercise: no
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food
    Goals or Day:
    Was feeling groggy all day from being up late getting home. Felt like grazing at work but thankfully didn't have anything there unhealthy as a result...Under calories! Workout tomorrow morning strenth+running.

NSV: under goal, packed lunch even though tired
    My Why Today: some cute undies that don't fit (sorry to start off so real, but these are all going to be about clothes basically)
  • Pearl4686
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: No
    Healthier habits: no
    Goals or Day: Good, chaotic, last day of vacay treats; ready to get back to normal!

Spent a few more hours with family, then drove about 440 miles back home --- in the car for 9+ hours.

Had french toast, homemade ice cream hazelnut M&Ms, a giant iced mocha, and a sub from a Firehouse subs which they don't have at home. I also ate some chips, granola bars and hot chocolate because I was bored in the car and trying to stay alert :/. I certainly ate far in excess of maintenance but I wouldn't say I completely binged, which is good and I drank LOTS of water. Not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow but it is what it is!

Wow, you've been busy! Travelling is a real challenge, so I think you've got the right attitude! I hope you enjoyed you're treats and it made all those hours go a little faster. Glad you're home safe :3.
  • Pearl4686
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: Yes Pilates 31 min
    Healthier habits: all completed
    Goals or Day, all complete I’m unwell today

Very impressed you stuck to your goals despite being unwell!
    Hope you feel better soon <3
  • Pearl4686
    DogMom919 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Yes Under (barely)
    Exercise: worked in garden
    Healthier habits: No
    Goals or Day : Still working on increased physical activity

You're doing well, just keep chipping away at it, you'll get there!
  • Pearl4686
    Leebett wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Tore apart a gravel pit for 90 minutes HEAVY Work and very sweaty!
    Healthier habits: YES
    Goals or Day : My goal is to keep up logging and finding ways to get moving. I'm currently looking for my old fitbit to get some data.

Well, it sounds like you're doing exactly that! Was it intentional excercise or necessary work? I always struggle to make time for excercise, so if something 'real life' comes up, it's a bonus! Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.