Todays Weight: 139.8

:):)

Great loss, wtg!
  • SarahGilfach
    SarahGilfach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

Great loss, wtg!

Thanks - it's artificially slightly large, in that the 142 was somewhat water weight due to two weeks of eating badly, but I'm nevertheless very glad to be back under 140. You did great too I saw! Well done. :)

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,586 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check-in
    Calories under
    Water good
    Exercise exercise bike

Main goals today are doing good in the gym, biking, and studying for a test.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check-In:
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: more packing and cleaning

I have unhooked my treadmill and am resolved that "formal" workouts will have to wait until I'm moved into the new house and mostly unpacked. Then I can return to my normal scheduled programming. ;)

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »

Are we supposed to enter our own information? Sorry, I have not done that before. ..? I posted my Monday weigh in just now above.
    No - sorry that was confusing!!! I really did not make it very clear... Only captains enter the info, so just be sure you post your weigh-in here on the chat, and either I or your intrepid captain will put it in and click the "insightful"!
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In
    Username - bethanie0825
    Day - Tuesday
    Previous - 233
    Current - 232.8
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Week:1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Current Weight: 212

Looks like you had a “good” long weekend also! Summer is so hard! I’m happy to have some structure again!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In
    Username - bethanie0825
    Day - Tuesday
    Previous - 233
    Current - 232.8

Good job!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Tuesday Check in:

Exercise: 30 minute elliptical workout
    Water: just under 100oz

Goals for today:
    1. Workout in the morning ✅
    2. Eat only what I bring to work✅
    3. Drink 100oz of water❌ almost but not quite

Goals for Thursday:
    1. Workout in the morning
    2. Measure water - try for 100oz again
    3. Plan meals for the week
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,793 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 3 Sept
    Track Yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes walking and weights
  • SarahGilfach
    SarahGilfach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in:

Calories : under (I think, had lunch out so had to guestimate those calories)
    Water : over
    Exercise : walk/hike 2.5 miles around a local forest with a friend who didn't want to go too far
    Goal/improvement for Weds : my mum is having her cataracts done and I'm the driver / support, so it'll be an interesting day! Will have to stay organised to do my usual run and get some work done as well.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 9/3 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 206.5
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: lunchtime walk

Goals or Improvements for today:
    To get over this cold I developed
    Increase protein
    Longer walk

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    1-Sep Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 204.8
    Todays Weight: 203.8

I'm happy with that number and hoping that I can keep it off this week with my crazy move and eating out that we will be doing. :)
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Tues/Wed Check in:
    Water: under
    Exercise: Took a nice walk after work yesterday, planning the same for today - barring it not storming with Dorian out there! I'm inland in Raleigh, NC but we get the rains and some winds, depending on how close they get. Anyway, yesterday had over 11,000 steps, was happy for that!

Remember the good, be the good, encourage others on their journey

Jumping in for a quick check-in while I have a moment - work is very busy, life is always busy, but I was mindful yesterday and will be today, too - for my goal of improving everything!! Take the wins and keep on trucking, don't get discouraged when things aren't perfect!! => Have a fabuloso day, everyone!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on target
    Exercise: outdoor walking (67 min); platform stepping (45 min)
    Steps: over
    Martial Arts: no

Wednesday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: platform stepping, resistance training at the gym, martial arts (30+ min)
    Steps: at least 7500
    I blocked out time on my schedule for martial arts this evening. I did not do that yesterday, and then realized that I actually did not have time, as it was Scouts night.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Start-of-the-Month Introduction

I'm Austin! I joined the group about a year ago, part way through my journey, and find this group to be super helpful and supportive. I have lost over 130 pounds since I started work on losing weight (January 2018), and have reached (!) my initial goal. I am now working on to build muscle and fitness. I study martial arts and love walks, especially outdoor walks, so you'll hopefully see those activities on my check-ins. I love to read up on things, and have studied nutritional science* and habit building** as I have worked on losing weight and getting healthier. Every body and every person is different, and I have enjoyed learning more and engaging in the kind of science experiment of figuring out what works for me. Making it happen has been and is still all about developing new habits for me, so every so often I burble about habit building!

* If interested, check out the nonprofit, research-based site nutritionfacts.org as a great place to start.
    ** If interested, check out the work of James Clear. He has a book called Atomic Habits. This video on How to Get 1% Better Every Day has been particularly useful to me. He kicks it off this way:
    "So if you were able to improve by 1% each day for an entire year... you would end up 37 times better at the end of the year. And if you were to get 1% worse, you would whittle yourself down almost to zero."
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @raleighgirl09 - You have such a great attitude -- so inspiring! And how great that you had calories under AND got all those steps in. Sounds like a great day! 🏆😊

@TeresaW1020 - 💐 Congratulations on the great weigh-in! Another step closer to Onederland!

@mrmcgrath - Did you get in your longer walk? Your checkin where you had gotten in a lunchtime walk the day before, and then wanted to extend it a bit yesterday, had me be inspired all over again about the power of making small improvements most days! 👍🏽👍🏽

@nlalamin04 - So sorry to hear things are being intense. You are only up by 1. You'll be able to pare that off again soon. 👐

@SarahGilfach - Did you manage to get your usual run in yesterday? It sounded like you were doing a great job of planning for an unusual day. 🏃‍♀️

@digger61 - Another great day, Mr. Consistency! 👍🏽 And with your new work schedule, too! 😊🏆

@bethanie0825 - 💐 Congratulations on the weigh-in! Down is always great news!

@Katmary71 - It sounded like you had a very busy day lined up yesterday, and you were still managing to keep an eye on calories and get in your exercise! Great! I hope the studying for the test is going well! ✏️📚

@Jamidi - How are you doing? Did you find a living room workout you like? Trying new workouts can be such fun!
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: Fleetwood1
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 256.2
    Today's Weight: 255.2
  • Jamidi
    Jamidi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain
    Not yet. I’m really getting a slow start - I have a million excuses but I just need to stop with those and get to work.
This discussion has been closed.