9/14 2,751
    9/15 6,642
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    PW: 161.0lbs
    CW: 162.2lbs

Sorry for the late weigh in. Been away from scale this past weekend. Mainly been with mom, and currently both my brother and my dad is out of town, so been giving her some company, and helped her out with some stuff in the household she's started to have a hard time with.

Needless to say, we've been lazy when it comes to cooking. We indulged in burgers with bread and fries, and pizza, while preparing keto meals for the week and cleaning haha.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/15 = 7,938

So Saturday we had a big barbecue bash for my father-in-laws 60th birthday. Husband grilled up a bunch of ribs and brats and I decided to throw a pork roast in the slow cooker for bbq pulled pork sandwiches. Yeah, pork didn't get done on time, I was finally able to shred it about 8pm that night. I now have 7lbs bbq pulled pork in my fridge! That will be our go-to for the next little while.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Monday
    Previous weight: 194.0
    Current weight: 193.0

just wow
  • mulecanter
    Options
    President Trump is coming to my town (Rio Rancho, NM) for a rally tonight. They called off school due to traffic concerns so son #3 is home in bed. Kirtland AFB base where I work declared a "telework day" so I'm at home about to call into a telecon. Local news is all in a frenzy as Albuquerque is not the center of world events (you may have heard this). The weirdo factor is pretty high here so I'm wondering if this will get ugly. I'm staying home except for a gym trip.
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    President Trump is coming to my town (Rio Rancho, NM) for a rally tonight. They called off school due to traffic concerns so son #3 is home in bed. Kirtland AFB base where I work declared a "telework day" so I'm at home about to call into a telecon. Local news is all in a frenzy as Albuquerque is not the center of world events (you may have heard this). The weirdo factor is pretty high here so I'm wondering if this will get ugly. I'm staying home except for a gym trip.

Good luck to you!! I’m so glad I live in the southern part of the state so I don’t have to deal with all of that stuff up there lol.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    9/13-17,250 (busy day at job #1)
    9/14-9,813
    9/15-18,184(busy night at job #2 + a 2 mile run)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Steps
    9/14-4005

You already sent 2902 for the 14th so I assume this is for Sun the 15th? Correct me if I'm wrong please. JK
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Steps
    9/14-4005

You already sent 2902 for the 14th so I assume this is for Sun the 15th? Correct me if I'm wrong please. JK

Yes sorry it was supposed to be the 15th. :#
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 3
    Monday
    PW: 203.5
    CW: 199.0

That 60-hour fast left a mark. :)

Niiiice! 💥💥💥
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter Welcome to wonderland!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    9/16-11,306
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/16 10,080
  • mulecanter
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @mulecanter Welcome to wonderland!

Welcome back you mean. These days my Onderland has a revolving door. :s
  • mulecanter
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    They did leave the girl that was picking her nose the whole time though.

:D
This discussion has been closed.