Options
    9/30:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: barely
    Exercise: yes 60 minute walk
    Steps: 13,194
    Water: 40 oz.
    Foods: cucumbers, blueberries, tomatoes

Not sure if I am doing the food challenge right.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Forgot to introduce myself...I am Heather. I am married, have two teenagers and work full time. I have been in the challenge since last November or December (I think). My journey has been slow and steady. I keep reminding myself it is a marathon not a sprint. I love to walk to clear my mind. The last couple of years have been challenging for me emotionally with my mother being sick and then ultimately losing her. I had spent so much time caring for her, I let my own needs take a back seat and ate my stress away. The last year has helped me get back on track and this group has helped keep me accountable. The last month has been especially great. I need to be more active on here because I know how helpful the support is. Hopefully TBBT has a great October. Good luck team!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    9/30/19
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 11,088 currently
    Water: 112.6oz

Food Colors:
    Red-Strawberries and grapes, red leaf lettuce, red onion(purple/red... I don't know)
    Yellow- banana
    Orange -carrot
    Green-lettuce

This is random, but on Friday at my work picnic I had fruit salad, and it had dragon fruit. I wasn't terribly thrilled with it because the texture was weird and it had almost no flavor... I can gladly say it is something "exotic" that I will never go out of my way for haha.

I finally got the puppy to the dog park today. The one closest to me is completely wooded, and he loved it! There was only one other dog there and Dillon loved running around with him! It was a nice short hike through the woods to get there, and some trails in the fenced in park! The woman with the other dog was telling me about some dog friendly hiking trails near me, and now I have some places to check out!
    aty4thalm4i5.jpg

@cmhubbard92
    I've been curious about the dragon fruit. That sucks that it was a disappointment.

The puppy is super cute and I'm glad that puppy park worked out and he had fun.

@brandi_84 I know! I was looking forward to it!

Thank you! Dillon is such a sweetheart!

Do you want me to add you to the water challenge?

@cmhubbard92
    Yes, please. I will probably fail the crap out of it but I'm doing my best to get the water in. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get up to the minimum and start next week off better.
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ Great news about your wife!

My son's wedding was on the weekend. Great time but struggling to get back on track now. My weight is up (not unexpectedly) but at least I'm wearing my fitbit all day to get in my steps.

Food yesterday
    Orange: sweet potatoes
    Red: tomatoes
    Blue: plums
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/30/19
    Steps: 11,088 currently
    Water: 112.6oz

Food Colors:
    Red-Strawberries and grapes, red leaf lettuce, red onion(purple/red... I don't know)
    Yellow- banana
    Orange -carrot
    Green-lettuce

This is random, but on Friday at my work picnic I had fruit salad, and it had dragon fruit. I wasn't terribly thrilled with it because the texture was weird and it had almost no flavor... I can gladly say it is something "exotic" that I will never go out of my way for haha.

I finally got the puppy to the dog park today. The one closest to me is completely wooded, and he loved it! There was only one other dog there and Dillon loved running around with him! It was a nice short hike through the woods to get there, and some trails in the fenced in park! The woman with the other dog was telling me about some dog friendly hiking trails near me, and now I have some places to check out!
    aty4thalm4i5.jpg

@cmhubbard92
    I've been curious about the dragon fruit. That sucks that it was a disappointment.

The puppy is super cute and I'm glad that puppy park worked out and he had fun.

@brandi_84 I know! I was looking forward to it!

Thank you! Dillon is such a sweetheart!

Do you want me to add you to the water challenge?

@cmhubbard92
    Yes, please. I will probably fail the crap out of it but I'm doing my best to get the water in. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get up to the minimum and start next week off better.

@brandi_84 I've added you! The goal is to just stay on track and try to reach your goal!
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    10/1/19
    Mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes
    Steps 10,044
    Food colors day 2. Green kale and broccoli purple Blueberries, white or yellow banana.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/1/19
    Steps:9,254
    Water: 96oz

Food:
    Red: strawberry, grapes
    Yellow: banana
    Green: lettuce
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    10/1/19
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 22,825
    Water: 80 oz.

Food:
    Day 2
    Pink ? 🙂 Peach
    Green: Pear
    Yellow: Banana
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, lots of walking today with 10 minute of Tae-bo. My great news: no alcohol and I ate 2 salads today, which left me space for m&ms ;) My uhhhh news: why did the face of my fitbit watch not only fall on the floor, but I stepped on it. Le sigh. Thinking of replacing it as it's so cracked but might just let it go, as while I enjoy it, I hate wearing it 5-6 days a week consistently. We'll see. I kept the same motivation though for walking today even though there was no fitbit tracking.

@cmhubbard92 : happy early Birthday!

Food:
    Red: strawberry, red onion
    Yellow: tomatoes
    Green: spinach, peppers, and cucumbers
    Orange: carrots and tangerine
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge

3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Water 94 oz
    Steps 21892
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 1
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile brisk walk)
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    10/1 (yay October)
    tracked- yes
    under- yes
    exercise- yes
    steps- 10,400
    water- 132oz

I had a death in the family tonight, it was kinda expected but still not as he was only 49. cancer sucks. My food choices were not the best today and my steps did not meet my goal so hoping for a better tomorrow.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    10/1
    Exercise: yes (walk away the pounds 4 miles)
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    10/1 Tuesday
    Track - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes, Zuzka Light Bunny Slope w/o 3, a balance video, a Bollywood dance video and will head out for a 45 minute walk once math assistance to the daughter is done!

Steps - 4521, but I'm going for a walk soon so should be more
    Water - 64 oz (this was super hard today)

Food Day 2 - Red tomatoes, green lettuce

@mirendybryant - I'm so sorry for your loss. Cancer does suck.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/1 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes Gym with personal trainer

Other challenges:
    Steps:3173

Water: oz.76

Food:
    Red: tomato
    Orange: paw paw, carrot
    Blue: blue Berries
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Tracked, at, lots of walking today with 10 minute of Tae-bo. My great news: no alcohol and I ate 2 salads today, which left me space for m&ms ;) My uhhhh news: why did the face of my fitbit watch not only fall on the floor, but I stepped on it. Le sigh. Thinking of replacing it as it's so cracked but might just let it go, as while I enjoy it, I hate wearing it 5-6 days a week consistently. We'll see. I kept the same motivation though for walking today even though there was no fitbit tracking.

@cmhubbard92 : happy early Birthday!

Food:
    Red: strawberry, red onion
    Yellow: tomatoes
    Green: spinach, peppers, and cucumbers
    Orange: carrots and tangerine

@ForLangston Thank you!
    That is terribly unfortunate with the Fitbit! I personally would get it fixed or a new one, but that's just me!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    10/1:
    Exercise: yes 45 min treadmill
    Steps: 11,710
    Water: 36 oz
    Food: tomatoes, cucumbers, blueberries, yellow pepper
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I had a death in the family tonight, it was kinda expected but still not as he was only 49. cancer sucks. My food choices were not the best today and my steps did not meet my goal so hoping for a better tomorrow.

@mirendybryant You have my sympathy for your loss. It is never easy to lose someone even if it’s expected. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Exercise - yes, Zuzka Light Bunny Slope w/o 3, a balance video, a Bollywood dance video and will head out for a 45 minute walk once math assistance to the daughter is done!

@Calli1616 Could you please explain “Zuzka Light Bunny Slope w/o 3”? Sounds very interesting and confusing :D
This discussion has been closed.