TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    September Week #4 Results

Team TBBT didn't have a strong finish to the month, (we only lost 3.8 pounds), but then again, no team really did. Individually, the top four Big Butts for the last week of September were:

@cossmoss15 - 1.13%
    @Audgiebug - 1.09%
    @lozenger1984 - 1.05%
    @energyseeker - 0.91%
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    11000 steps yesterday.
    Already over that today and it's not midday yet.

Still haven't found anywhere to weigh myself for Monday yet though! Any ideas?
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    11000 steps yesterday.

11000 steps yesterday.

Some Walmart's have scale in their blood pressure machine in the pharmacy
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    10-5-19
    minichallenge yes/yes/yes
    12,211 steps.
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    10/4/19 Friday mini challenge:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, walked 3.5 miles
    Steps: 18,473
    Water: 10 glasses
    Food: carrots, celery, banana
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    10/5/19 Saturday mini challenge:
    Under: yes, sleeping in is really beneficial in this area 🙂
    Exercise: yes, walking 3.5 miles
    Steps: 14,401
    Food: peppers, banana, celery and grapes
    Water: 12 glasses
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Fri 10/4/19
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes, lunch run and evening walk
    Steps - 14,859
    Water - 64 oz (and 64oz on Thursday too)
    Food - orange and green
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Sat 10/5/19
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes, 2 videos and a walk
    Steps - 11,341
    Water - 72 oz
    Food - red, white, green
  • Calli1616
    Options
    Last post tonight - promise!!

Weigh-In Day!
    SW: 197.6
    CW: 195.1
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'll be back in November. Life is so busy with elder care, etc. Good luck this month team and be back soon.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Energyseeker
    Week 2
    Weigh day Sunday
    Previous weight 150.6#
    Current weight 148.4#
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    10/4/19
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 8,467
    Water: 97.8

10/5/19
    Steps: 8,998
    Water: 56

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went apple picking. The orchard is about a five minute drive from our house, and I have never been! It was the perfect fall day for it! We ended up walking around for at least an hour, and I tried a couple types of apples I had never had before. It was a neat experience! I ended up picking some zucchini as well, and am planning on making some breads today!

@cmhubbard92 Sounds like a wonderful time and got some good food as a result.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    10/4/19

10/5/19

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went apple picking. The orchard is about a five minute drive from our house, and I have never been! It was the perfect fall day for it! We ended up walking around for at least an hour, and I tried a couple types of apples I had never had before. It was a neat experience! I ended up picking some zucchini as well, and am planning on making some breads today!

@pkg1998 it definitely was! I just made a apple snickerdoodle bread, and am super excited to see how it comes out! If that comes out well, I will be trying a zucchini bread, as well!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Saturday
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk with the dogs. It is finally starting to cool down. But not much.
    Water: I didn't drink much water.

Sunday: no
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: no.
    Friday: no
    Saturday: yes

• brandi_84
    Options
    10/4/19

10/5/19

@pkg1998 it definitely was! I just made a apple snickerdoodle bread, and am super excited to see how it comes out! If that comes out well, I will be trying a zucchini bread, as well!

That sounds like something to try!

@cmhubbard92 Glad you had a great time. What kind of apples did you pick to take home?
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Hi all. I'll be back in November. Life is so busy with elder care, etc. Good luck this month team and be back soon.

You'll be missed but that is understandable. Looking forward to seeing you back here soon.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    10/4/19

10/5/19

0tliwrrxi9h4.jpg

Oh wow! That sounds like such a nice thing to do and your weather looks great.

I’m back in the game mentally and have just come back in from a really long dog walk with my husband and little one in the pram. Felt like I really needed to do it to reset and feeling star benefit heading into Monday 😊

j3bhxu0j1lw6.png
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    10/4/19

10/5/19

That sounds like something to try!

@cmhubbard92 Glad you had a great time. What kind of apples did you pick to take home?

@brandi_84 We came home with all types of apples-cortland, gingergold, honeycrisp, red delicious, Ida red, gala, etc!
    Coral333 wrote: »
    10/4/19

10/5/19

0tliwrrxi9h4.jpg

Oh wow! That sounds like such a nice thing to do and your weather looks great.

I’m back in the game mentally and have just come back in from a really long dog walk with my husband and little one in the pram. Felt like I really needed to do it to reset and feeling star benefit heading into Monday 😊

j3bhxu0j1lw6.png

@Coral333 the weather is perfect now! Leaves are falling, the air is crisp, and all you need is a vest/light sweatshirt! I even made chili for dinner because it suited the weather!

That is an amazing walk! Seems like 6 miles or so, right? Hoping for a great week for you, going forward!

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go with me on a walk with the dogs today(so I don't have to take two separate walks, and so I can watch football later after obedience class!)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@ForLangston I am wishing you the best this month! Can't wait to see you back next month!
This discussion has been closed.