Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    10/8 13,014
    10/9 16,291
  • KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Hi @jessicakrall8 I take a swisse multi and iron tablets, I HAVE to take them just before a decent meal or I get a terrible metal taste in my mouth that won’t shift! even if I eat again once it’s there it hangs around all day.

My only trick @angmarie28 is to go for a walk, because it’s so hot here I feel so thirsty and yuk after that I don’t want to eat anymore... for about an hour 🙄 but sometimes that’s enough to get to the next meal and skip a snack.

Hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend. It’s supposed to be cooler here has been 39 (102.2) for two days and I don’t like it 🤪, soon it will be that and hotter everyday 🥵 ! But not yet so I want to take the dog (and kids) for long walks and have an adventure or two.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    10/8 = 8,611
    10/9 = 7,318
    10/10 = 5,632
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    10/10 - 3794
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Steps
    10/10-14,174
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    kkmark
    Thursday
    Pw-160.1
    cw-161
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    kmfeig87
    Thursday weigh in
    PW 133.5
    CW 130.5

First post surgery weight with no apron & no drains. Swapped out a few body parts for new ones....not sure whether that was a net loss or a net gain...but I'll take this number!

Bravo!
  • mulecanter
    Well the Valentine's Day candy is now out in stores! Just kidding.

I bought the first bag of Halloween candy a touch early, my wife rolled her ankle badly and was in need of medicinal chocolate. She may need something stronger, she just fussed at me for typing so loudly :|

I'm tele- "working" today, mandated by my customer (the United States Air Force). Funny how that happens the Friday prior to a Monday federal holiday.

I'm excited about what's happening in my backyard, I'm having solar installed, by next week my residential power plant will up and running--I'm cutting my considerable electric bill down to size with this move (net savings even with the loan payment!). I'm not a Green New Dealer in the least but I do like the benjamins! Pictures to follow.

Team weight loss this week looks decent, I'm hoping the late week weighers push us to victory. Go Trimstones!
  • mulecanter
    KathynDes wrote: »

Hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend. It’s supposed to be cooler here has been 39 (102.2) for two days and I don’t like it 🤪, soon it will be that and hotter everyday 🥵 ! But not yet so I want to take the dog (and kids) for long walks and have an adventure or two.

Remind me, you are down under? Your MFP profile is blank :'( give us an update on your background and location please.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Well the Valentine's Day candy is now out in stores! Just kidding.

I bought the first bag of Halloween candy a touch early, my wife rolled her ankle badly and was in need of medicinal chocolate. She may need something stronger, she just fussed at me for typing so loudly :|

I'm tele- "working" today, mandated by my customer (the United States Air Force). Funny how that happens the Friday prior to a Monday federal holiday.

I'm excited about what's happening in my backyard, I'm having solar installed, by next week my residential power plant will up and running--I'm cutting my considerable electric bill down to size with this move (net savings even with the loan payment!). I'm not a Green New Dealer in the least but I do like the benjamins! Pictures to follow.

Team weight loss this week looks decent, I'm hoping the late week weighers push us to victory. Go Trimstones!

How much was just the solar portion of your roof, if you don't mind me asking? I just had my roof replaced and I've thought about checking into what solar panels would cost me...

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member

Eww, You must be south of the border, we just got hit with our first snow storm of the year, stupid Montana Weather, lol.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    10/10-10,778
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Weight
    Friday
    Week 2
    PW:188
    CW:190.6

Kinda figured I would gain since I didn’t do much since I have been sick
  • kateberard
    Steps
    10/7-3567
    10/8-4355
    10/9-5313
    10/10-3939
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    @kateberard Hope you're feeling better now!!! Rest up this weekend and you'll be good as new! Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member

My plan is to go have some headshots taken for my business on Saturday. Sunday I've got a vendor booth set up to try and draw some new customers to my travel business.

I hear you on that 100+ degree weather. I live in Texas and those numbers were the norm for summer. People were begging for fall to come on and today it was in the 40s 😂
  • kateberard
    @kateberard Hope you're feeling better now!!! Rest up this weekend and you'll be good as new! Jessica

@jessicakrall8 thank you!! I hope I kick it this weekend so that I can get back to losing weight not gaining lol!
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Vikster1111
    Friday
    Pw209
    Cw 210

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    10/10 15,339
This discussion has been closed.