apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Apple852hk
    Week 2 - Nov 2019
    Sunday
    PW 164 (74.4kg)
    CW 166 (75.2 kg)

All the weight I lost back on again. Maybe I didn't really lose the weight but was water weight.
    I didn't eat well and yesterday I splurge on chocolate. Will aim to be more mindful this week.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @Apple852hk - It could indeed have been water weight -- often the case with quick weight bounces. I am so impressed at your stick-to-it -iveness. Keep working at making mindful choices, and you will eventually get there! πŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽

@its_cleo - I am so sorry the number wasn't what you hoped for this week, but I love that you are thinking about what else could be up, and what you might try changing. Different people have different bodies and brains, and it can take a while to figure out what choices work for you. πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

@mrmcgrath - Congratulations on a great day, and especially on that lower sugar! πŸ˜ŠπŸ¬πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽

@hinemoa2088 - What a great steps day you had on Saturday! πŸ‘£πŸ˜Š

@Katmary71 - I hope your nerve damage is doing better.
    What a great day you had on Saturday! Your consistence and commitment are SO inspiring! Especially this: I've been in the mood to munch but rode it out. 🍬πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ†
    πŸ‘‚πŸ“š As to the audiobook - yes, Eleanor Oliphant is all about routines at the beginning of the book. She is still about routines at the end, but ... not so rigid. She loosens up enough to make some changes that have like work better for her. Definitely a book in which you see someone grow and change.

@TeresaW1020 - What a great day you had on Saturday! And hurray to laundry catch-up! That's one of the things I am doing today! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ§ΊπŸ†

@Digger61 - Congratulations on the great weigh-in! You are down in the 2-teens now! Keep up the great work! πŸ†πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ½

@Renaegry - Woohoo! Congratulations on your weigh-in and on having such a great week for steps! I hope you are enjoying your quiet weekend with no place you have to be. (I am a wee bit envious!) πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘£
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK 2 CHALLENGE FROM TEAM WAISTAWAYS IS UP!

Go check it out, and join in to help everyone get through the holiday seasons:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10771850/survive-the-holiday-season-s-team-waistaways-week-2-challenge#latest
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    jugar wrote: Β»
    THE WEEK 2 CHALLENGE FROM TEAM WAISTAWAYS IS UP!

Go check it out, and join in to help everyone get through the holiday seasons:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10771850/survive-the-holiday-season-s-team-waistaways-week-2-challenge#latest

Hey, guys, Team Waistaways has posted a great challenge to think ahead about holiday strategies.

I posted a couple of strategies I know will be key for me:
    -Keep track of what I eat daily. That will have me stay connected to my food plan. Keeping a streak of "stayed on food plan" days is very motivating for me. This will include pre-planning on days that I have a holiday event.
    - I'll make my foods ahead of time, and bring them with me (bringing enough to share, if appropriate to the event). At Thanksgiving (we are hosting), that will look like having an array of "on plan" foods for me (with enough to share) and "what everyone else wants and expects." I am actually happy to cook for others and eat for myself!
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    STEPS NOV 10-- 9852

Gym challenge- went in and did a good core workout today. It felt good, I really needed it :smile:

Hydration- good today.

Other things of the good- I had a plan to minimize alcohol over the last week and stuck to it. Drank even less that I had 'pre-approved' for myself.
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've been on a Ketogenic diet now since July 1 and I've lost 25 pounds. I went off for the month of Oct and gained 8 pounds back. Then I started again and lost 5lbs. Now today is my birthday and I had my oldest granddaughter (13) over for a sleepover. I have been eating anything and everything for 3 days now. I'm scared to weigh myself tomorrow. And I need to get back on track. So here's the heads up that I'll probably have gained alot. Plus the water retention Sorry....
    I hope everyone's having a great weekend.
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    its_cleo wrote: Β»
    Le sigh.

Name its cleo
    Weig in week- week 2
    Weigh in date- sunday
    Last weight- 157.6
    Current - 158.6

Really disappointing as I worked hard to keep my calories down all week. Maybe other factors, like maybe it's water I dont know.

Some weeks I also check like Sun-Mon-wed. Will see this week.

I love β€œle sigh”. Hey...we’ve all been there. It’ll show up eventually. Just hang in there.

@Katmary71 thank you!!

@AustinRuadhain love to see all those checkmarks and @Kres567 awesome job on the workouts! I’m inspired.

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I am sure I have asked before. But does anyone have the premium?. Is is worth the money? I see they have some pretty cool programs you can do with premium.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,610 Member
    Options
    @nbbaby Happy birthday! Good luck on your weigh-in, even if it's higher it may be because of the extra food/sodium and not actual weight.

Sunday check-in
    Calories-under
    Exercise- recumbent bike
    Water- over

5 for 90
    1. Gym 3xs a week- going tomorrow
    2. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day- done
    3. Decluttering- none today but ahead of schedule
    4. Social media- checked in, didn't do the best
    5. Trigger foods- another day where I felt like munching! There were doughnut holes, cookies, and pastries at church and the little devil on my shoulder kept saying to grab one even though they're the last thing I'd choose to indulge in normally. Angel on the other shoulder won out!
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    11/10 steps: 13,967
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - how was your weekend? I got a ot of steps in on Saturday with a trip to London.
    My deficit for the entirety of last week ran at 3878, so I am expecting that will show up on the scales on Wednesday, as well as the NSVs I've had which include having to go to the back of my drawer to find smaller underwear, and I'm wearing my 'Mom' jeans today while I still can, as they are so loose!
    Calories:
    Friday blue under
    Saturday green over
    Sunday green under

Exercise, all steps:
    F - 10600
    S - 17460
    S - 7408
    Water
    F - 12/14
    S - 14/14
    S - 9/14 - I will probably suffer today. :(

Have a great week, people!
  • walkerjulian78
    walkerjulian78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry behind schedule

Username: walkerjulian78
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday 8th November
    Previous Weight: 210lbs
    Todays Weight: 207.5lbs

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER STEP CHALLENGE

If you could please click the link, scroll to the bottom and look at the dates that you still need to report your steps for the past week. I will announce our winner tomorrow!! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dAQ4mKN5l4brH3VLXVwgS3eIRw0vMYO3vBDmCd-37hA/edit#gid=2032789470

mbs7pl8o96qr.png
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

Hey, guys, Team Waistaways has posted a great challenge to think ahead about holiday strategies.

I posted a couple of strategies I know will be key for me:
    -Keep track of what I eat daily. That will have me stay connected to my food plan. Keeping a streak of "stayed on food plan" days is very motivating for me. This will include pre-planning on days that I have a holiday event.
    - I'll make my foods ahead of time, and bring them with me (bringing enough to share, if appropriate to the event). At Thanksgiving (we are hosting), that will look like having an array of "on plan" foods for me (with enough to share) and "what everyone else wants and expects." I am actually happy to cook for others and eat for myself!

Yes to everything you wrote! For me, it's going to be about planning and tracking! I just started a 100-day challenge with my Beachbody coach and my plan for the holidays is to stick to the goals I've set for myself and not let myself get caught up in the mindless eating that I've done during past holiday events. This year, when I indulge it will be a planned indulgence and it will be tracked.

• mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Steps 6283
    11/11
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.3
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Right at
    Water: over/under? Over
    Macros: macros in range
    Steps : 6283
    Exercise:

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal
    Stay hydrated
    Make self care a priority
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    NOVEMBER STEP CHALLENGE

If you could please click the link, scroll to the bottom and look at the dates that you still need to report your steps for the past week. I will announce our winner tomorrow!! :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dAQ4mKN5l4brH3VLXVwgS3eIRw0vMYO3vBDmCd-37hA/edit#gid=2032789470

mbs7pl8o96qr.png

I can not update the spreadsheet but Saturday’s steps were 6943
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    nbbaby wrote: Β»
    I've been on a Ketogenic diet now since July 1 and I've lost 25 pounds. I went off for the month of Oct and gained 8 pounds back. Then I started again and lost 5lbs. Now today is my birthday and I had my oldest granddaughter (13) over for a sleepover. I have been eating anything and everything for 3 days now. I'm scared to weigh myself tomorrow. And I need to get back on track. So here's the heads up that I'll probably have gained alot. Plus the water retention Sorry....
    I hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Don’t worry about what the scales say. Your time with your granddaughter is so important! Based on how far you’ve come with your weight loss you know what you are doing and will get back there!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps @TeresaW1020:

Nov 5 - 7857
    Nov 6 - 12,861
    Nov 7 - 5534
    Nov 8 - 7489
    Nov 9 - 6194
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    Options
    steps sorry i missed them
    1/11-13274
    2/11-8077
    3/11-7430
    4/11-14511
    5/11-12858
    6/11-17638
    7/11-9208
    8/11-16509
    9/11-15472
    10/11-9265
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    Options
    Hi group I am back. crazy week last week so I did not log. Bad as I got off my Keto. I will be log this week and get more active!! Today I will start with snow shoveling and finish cleaning the garage. My truck is being fixed I hope to be back working on Wensday. So i have time to meal prep for a week or 2 and freeze them. I have been having health proplems the last 2 weeks. I think most off them is caused by my bad food choices. I have a fatty liver and had 30% removed due to cancer. I will check in later today and let you know how the goals today worked out.
This discussion has been closed.