@satchel2008
    @Ver9nika

And as a reminder due Saturday:
    @143tobe
    @Digger61
    @MayLan
    @vicky2767
    @walk4today

Trying to stay on top of it as I'm still not at home and taking this morning to get caught up because of course Sat is the last day of November.

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in Nov week 4

PW: 211.4
    CW: 209
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Team:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773474/team-the-slimsons-december

Go ahead and jump in the Dec thread and introduce yourselves, we will move over there on Sunday.
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Daily post

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Username: caloricus
    Week: November, week 4
    Friday
    PW: 170.5
    CW: 167
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post - Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Since tomorrow's the first day of hunting season, so we took our hike in the mts. today. Unfortunately we won't be back out until next weekend.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    143tobe wrote: »
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Username: LadyRN76
    PW: 157.9
    CW: 163.9

Post Thanksgiving meal 😔😔😔😔 HOW did I forget to weigh before work??????

I would have taken the day's previous weight (If I had weighed myself that day). 163.9 is definitely not your true weight...but look at it this way....you will probably be posting a massive loss next week!

I only weigh once a week. I get stuck on the numbers bad if I don't. It's something I've learned over the years.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited November 2019
    Reminder from Ashley that Sunday will start the December threads. Team threads are up for December if you want to post your intros.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773474/team-the-slimsons-december#latest
  • LadyRN76
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post - Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Since tomorrow's the first day of hunting season, so we took our hike in the mts. today. Unfortunately we won't be back out until next weekend.

Good luck with your hunt!!
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post - Friday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Good luck with your hunt!!

Oh, no. I don't hunt. I just don't want to be up in the mountains while the hunters are out. We usually go on our hike in Saturdays, but since tomorrow is the first day of buck, we went today. We will steer clear of the woods until hunting season is over.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Daily Post: November 27th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 5,320 steps

Daily Post: November 28th

Calories under goal: No
    Exercise: 10,857 steps

I went over on Thanksgiving Day but not too bad.

• satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 229
    CW: 229
    Didn't loose but with Thanksgiving and all I'll take not going up 😁
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Nov Wk 4 - Fri, 11/29

Calories: Over but not terribly so.
    Exercise: Few minutes of walking at the office but felt too lightheaded and sick to do much more.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    143tobe
    November Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 131.2
    CW: 130.8
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Daily Post: Friday
    Track: No
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minutes run/walk on treadmill

Comments: I was planning on fasting Friday, and I did until 4pm. But I realized that I forgot to serve a huge fresh salad on Thanksgiving and I knew it would be a shame to go to waste and I didn't know if it would last until Saturday since I bought it on Wednesday. But I felt good about eating. I didn't track, but I know my calories were under 1000 and the important thing was just to get back under control after Thanksgiving. I also got a decent amount of a workout in. I figured anything would help after the holiday. I'm not back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight yet, but I was pleased to see I've already lost 2.2 lbs of the 4 lbs I gained. So I was able to post a .4 pound loss from last week.
  • LadyRN76
    Daily post - Fri Nov 29th
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over by 130, but I had to estimate so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, I try to go over what I think something weighs.
    Exercise: I put up 48 Santas and 63 Snowmen, 4 Christmas trees and did my indoor trainer for 40 minutes. I'm toast for today!!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily post: Saturday
    Track: not so good!
    Calories over!
    Exercise: 8991

Routine entirely off! The Family leaves tomorrow to beat the snow home. There are leftovers though!!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    PW 179.9
    CW 180.1
  • AB0215
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily post: Saturday
    Track: not so good!
    Calories over!
    Exercise: 8991

Routine entirely off! The Family leaves tomorrow to beat the snow home. There are leftovers though!!!

@Kin59vara It's hard to stay on track when you're out of your routine. I didn't do very well with that in Vegas but while I've been here this week I've done very well. I think I'm only up 2 lbs over my travels and PMS so I will take it. I might suggest freezing the left overs and eating them strategically, that's what I did when we had thanksgiving early at my house with my family before I left and now I have some pre-cooked food for when we get back and I don't need to cook or go grocery shopping when we get back.
  • AB0215
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post: Friday
    Track: No
    Exercise: Yes, 50 minutes run/walk on treadmill

Comments: I was planning on fasting Friday, and I did until 4pm. But I realized that I forgot to serve a huge fresh salad on Thanksgiving and I knew it would be a shame to go to waste and I didn't know if it would last until Saturday since I bought it on Wednesday. But I felt good about eating. I didn't track, but I know my calories were under 1000 and the important thing was just to get back under control after Thanksgiving. I also got a decent amount of a workout in. I figured anything would help after the holiday. I'm not back to my pre-Thanksgiving weight yet, but I was pleased to see I've already lost 2.2 lbs of the 4 lbs I gained. So I was able to post a .4 pound loss from last week.

@143tobe Research seems to suggest that fasting can still be beneficial even if you eat one meal and eat less than 500 calories, and that has been well demonstrated with recent studies, which might be something to think about when you're trying to increase your fasting as you are, you can ease into it, but reducing your calories and feeding windows a bit over time which should make it easier for you over time. Eventually you get easier, I've managed to stick to my fasting while traveling which is probably the only reason that I am only up a bit after thanksgiving and PMS. I actually find it easier right now to fast than to eat and that's sort of a weird place to be in.
This discussion has been closed.