Replies

• shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Shalvy2007
    December week 1
    PW: 144.1
    CW: 145.0

Not what I wanted to see but I guess it's not to bad after having the week off for the holiday! Determine to try and make Dec the best month and not indulge in the baking that will be done!
  • coccolino30
    coccolino30 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My exercise plan for this month is to use Davina Dvd most of the days and walk on treadmill in between....so yesterday did the Top Fit and today the Bottom Fit. They're only 30 min long so they're ok :) I have to adjust some exercises and replace some as I am not fit enough but I know after the month I will see some improvement.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @Kenyaa3, sounds like a plan! You'll get there! :smile:

@tuddy315, sorry you're stressed. Hang in there, friend! :smile:
  • MrsRosie111
    MrsRosie111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    a3qoshy9cr7g.jpeg
    iwybwb7ylciq.jpeg
  • MrsRosie111
    Options
    Those where my meals for yesterday , stayed under budget and did 30 min of gym and 20 of strength
  • kiadams317750
    kiadams317750 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Kiadams317750

@MrsRosie111 looks like a good day! What wAs the protein in your lettuce wraps? Thanks for sharing pics, I am always looking for new meal ideas. That had to be really low on daily calories, what do you shoot for in a day? Keep up the great work!

Thanksgiving holiday derailed me unfortunately. I’m determined to start fresh again tomorrow.
  • MrsRosie111
    Options
    Guys i was in the wrong team since day 1 :( i just noticed but hope you all well i guess im suppose to be in the slimson
  • MrsRosie111
    Options
    @kiadams317750 it was a turkey burger i shoot for 1200 calories a day but in reality im doing a low carb diet so i only reach 800 - 1100 calories some days
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike 20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    December Week 1
    PW: 134
    CW:134

I am glad I maintained, but I was hoping it would go down! Hoping to get to 130 by the new year. Going to try to start walking again every day. We had 14 inches of snow last week, and it made the roads and sidewalks hard to navigate! I did go to yoga Thanksgiving morning. Went tonight and trying to get my focus back!

• shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @dmfaler I'm going to try investing in some better winter running gear. Treadmills scare me (what if I slide off the back!) and the only local indoor track is 1/10 of a mile - that is a lot of go 'rounds looking at the same walls. I am hoping that better preparation will carry the day.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Running and walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30min treadmill jog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 4
    Exercised?: Yes (5 km in 40 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Slight bump back up in weight this morning, but not concerned. Daily weight fluctuations are normal.

Most important is to have a plan and stick to it. Give the plan enough time produce results. Compare results against plan. Adjust plan as required. Rinse and repeat.

The best plans are simple to follow and do not need to have an end date.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    December 4
    Exercised? No
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning!
    My exercise plan for this month is to use Davina Dvd most of the days and walk on treadmill in between....so yesterday did the Top Fit and today the Bottom Fit. They're only 30 min long so they're ok :) I have to adjust some exercises and replace some as I am not fit enough but I know after the month I will see some improvement.
    @Coccolino30, you'll definitely see improvement by the end of the month. Good job!! :smile:

@MrsRosie111, nice work!! :smile: Also, Ashley moved you here with us since you had posted here first, so stay put! :heart:

@crystalbarton31, nice loss, but sure am sorry you've been so sick. Feel better very soon. :star:

@audreypawdrey, way to maintain! :star: Be careful on that snow and send pix!! :smiley:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@craigo3154 - nice loss, for sure! Congrats! :star:
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @mygoal1993
    @Tickie99

Please post using this template:
    Username
    December Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • Tickie99
    Tickie99 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tickie99
    December Week 1
    PW: 192
    CW: 190.3

Really happy with this, I can finally fit into my old dresses with some of them even being a bit big! :D
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Tickie99, and you should be. That's great! :star:
This discussion has been closed.