WEIGHT NO MORE DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Monday motivation posted late
    mtvn5vooarjg.jpeg
    Jessie Price is the editor of eating well magazine. 1 1/2 years ago I cut out this photo of her and placed it on my inspiration board where I see it every day. In this picture she is walking in the snow and looks so fit. I thought that’s what I want to look like. And now I do!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 12/3 check in
    Food: logged and on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: Just stretching and PT

I might as well just check in now. It worked! I lost the urge to eat after I was on here earlier. I did overeat at dinner even though I was within my calories. I was hungry and that point and just ate too fast without thinking. I don't like that feeling. Otherwise I had a good day. Decided to make it a rest day but got in stretches and PT. My steps were low though. I really feel like I am getting close to my hip and knee being back to normal so I am really trying to be careful. I haven't had a rest day in a while so I figured this would be a good time. Tomorrow is my Mary Kate day so I won't have a lot of time in the morning. I really need to go food shopping and I have been saving it for when I take her. At least I get something accomplished while she is in there. I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

@nstephenson01 I am sure this time of year is especially difficult with missing your friend. It is hard but it is so important to grieve. When my dad died, once everything was over, I just tried to go on like normal day to day but I didn't want to go out or to talk to anyone. My niece who is a psychiatrist told me I wasn't grieving. She recommended some books and every night I would spend time reading and thinking of him. It did take a while for me to get back to normal. I wish I could remember what books but I think they are all about the same. Not everything applied to me but it did kinda guide me if that makes sense. That also isn't helping with you being motivated. I didn't want to do anything at all, just what I had to do to get through the day. I am sure you are feeling that way too. Try to make a plan you can follow. I know it is not your normal routine but do one that will work with your husband being home. Just try to get back by making little changes back to what you were doing. You don't have to kick butt at first but just start where you are at and make small changes. You will get there. I like your goals for the month. It looks like you had a good first day getting back on track. I remember phase 1 of the project! Lol! I just wish he was home in nicer weather instead of the winter to do it. What is phase 2 going to be and will that be it or does it depend how far he gets? I also think you may have found another meaning of hangry -hungry and angry OR hasty and hungry right? ;)
    @Mrsbell8well Wait...you have a rowing machine! That is awesome! You are going to have such toned arms! Good luck with the canary-your Mom is going to be so happy! Thank you too! :) . Love your motivational Monday post. My maiden name was Price.
    @tryingagain5 Thank you! Hopefully I have some nicer professional ones to show later. Some days your body just needs some extra rest, my guess that is what happened at the gym. I hope you got some extra zzzs in before work. I love your tips too. I totally agree with both of them!
    @amytriesww Thank you :) Wow! I didn't know you have lost over 90 lbs! That is amazing! Has that all been since June? You have been doing it all and losing too. Being a Mama, a student plus taking care of yourself and kicking butt! You are amazing!
    @lennoncpa Nice substitute! I go through phases myself. I hate when you are over one and not quite sure what is next lol! I am starting to not love my chopped salad so much anymore. That has been my go to dinner since the summer at some point Lol! I guess it is time...
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    rpj1sidoy0ae.jpeg
    Welcome to Team Weight No More!
    @Happily_Chaotic , @DanielleInProgresss and @Freeglerock

Go back to page one where we started and it will give you a little idea how things are done around here. Most of us have already posted introductions but they are scattered throughout. Post an introduction when you get a chance and jump right in. We are excited to have some new team members and are looking forward to getting to know you all. :)
  • sleepymom5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    vzq7g7o1s5kt.jpeg

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    Thursday's Weigh Ins
    @Ljdanny
    @Cyndiesstuff
    @Nstephenson01
    Friday's Weigh Ins
    @hope002
    @cafelelia
    @lennoncpa
    @Pacsnc6
    @Sleepymom5
    @julie8468
    Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @Timibotkin

@Happily_Chaotic , @DanielleInProgresss and @Freeglerock You are not on this chart yet as I haven't been given your weigh in day yet. Please weigh in on the day you asked for and we will get you on the proper day on spread sheet
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    Food IF on track
    Water good
    Exercise 30 min walk, 20 min hulahoop, 60 min yoga
    Steps 6,655

For those who are trying IF, it DOES get easier with time. When I started, I barely could do 16 hours. Now I average between 18-22 every day with 1 24 hours fast a week.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    Yes, I did get a nap in before work. I was glad I didn't have anywhere to be because that nap really helped.

I know that if I try a workout that I end up not liking, I'm not going to do it anymore. Makes sense to do what you love instead. I also know I can't go without chocolate forever, so I might as well give myself permission to have it now and then. If I don't I"ll end up eating everything else in sight, which won't satisfy me and then I'll end up having the chocolate too.

West Michigan weather is very strange. We had that snow and blowing on Sunday and the rest of the week has been mid 30's and dry. Next week is supposed to be mid 40's and possibly rainy, if we can believe the weatherman. It changes so much from day to day.

@hope002
    Wow! 20 minutes hula hoop! I think I might last 2 minutes.🤣

@DanielleInProgresss
    Welcome to the team!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Ok...I have a busy day so off I go! Have a great day everyone!

@hope002 Your workouts are amazing! You never cease to amaze me!! I can't even do a hula hoop at all. Lol! It goes straight down :D I am struggling with just 14 hours with IF. I would rather not eat at night than weight in the morning. I had to wait 45 min this am and it has been tough lol! One of the reasons I love this team is because we share everything. I do remember that it wasn't easy for you either but you persisted and look at you now!
    @DanielleInProgresss Welcome! Thanks for jumping right in and introducing yourself! This is a place that you can share everything. Life happens and quite frankly everything effects weight. So much is mental. So share whatever you are comfortable with, we are a very supportive and helpful group. I have learned so much with the awesome group of ladies :)
    @tryingagain5 It took me years to figure that out but I feel the same way. I did the strict, depriving diets and tough workouts and it just wasn't something I could keep up for life. I know it works for some people but I am not one of them. Get some rest my friend!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @DanielleInProgresss welcome! Love the intro. You will fit right in to our supportive group!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @freeglerock Welcome to our group! Your health journey/weight loss is off to a good start!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    almost done with Christmas shopping. Just a few more goodies. I am going to start wrapping tomorrow night.
    Day 3 of cleanse-today more acai berry juice, dandelion root detox tea, carrot juice, cold pressed green juice and mango juice. Tomorrow I start transitioning to raw organic fruits and vegetables.
    @sleepymom5 Molly bought the rower last year but developed shoulder pain. I was looking for something for my winter routine and thought I might as well use it. I am excited about it. My new routine is 2 days of rowing 2 days of running and 1 day of walking, with yoga every day.

@Cafelelia I just saw your post about your FIL. I am so sorry. prayers to your family. Hang in there.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    uwf5iwzgufdx.jpeg
    I bought this at the book fair. The recipes look amazing! I made the dandelion tea this morning.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia sorry to hear about your father in law
    Welcome members.
    The snow has finally stopped, we had a lot of digging out to do. It's a short work week for me. I'm off Friday so I can do my Christmas shopping. Im also taking Monday off so I can wrap with noone bothering me. My granddaughter started childcare today. It's nice that she's at work with me so I can stop in to visit. I haven't done a lot of exercise this week besides shoveling so I don't think the scale is going to go in the right direction unfortunately.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia sorry to hear about your father in law
    Welcome members.
    The snow has finally stopped, we had a lot of digging out to do. It's a short work week for me. I'm off Friday so I can do my Christmas shopping. Im also taking Monday off so I can wrap with noone bothering me. My granddaughter started childcare today. It's nice that she's at work with me so I can stop in to visit. I haven't done a lot of exercise this week besides shoveling so I don't think the scale is going to go in the right direction unfortunately.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome new members! It is very chilly here today!

Last night did not go well, I was planning on going to the gym, but my nails were a mess and I have a few functions this week & next week, so I decided to get them done after work. After my nails, I had to pick up a few things to bake for my hubby for his work potluck and I picked up food for my son for dinner. By this time I was hungry & too tired to go to the gym, so I got some food for myself as well, not good choices, but I was hungry and did not care. Tonight we are taking my friend out for her birthday after work and tomorrow is our work Christmas party. Looks like Friday will be my day to get to the gym. I will try to not go too crazy at dinner tonight & tomorrow. I am already predicting a crappy weigh-in on Saturday, but we will see. If I can make good choices, I may be able to stay the same or have a slight drop on the scale.

@Cafelelia so sorry about your father in law! Keeping him in my prayers!

@Mrsbell8well great job as always! You are a rock star! Congrats to your sister in law! As a WW Lifetime member, I know what a big deal hitting goal is!!!

@sleepymom5 thanks! I am not sure the puppy will sit still for a picture, but I am going to try, lol Also, good job at diverting your mind from eating. I hate when I just want to eat and I'm not even hungry, so frustrating!

@ljdanny shoveling is great exercise! I am sure you burned lots of calories!

Have a great day! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.