12/14 18,377
    12/15 12,238
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/13 11,626
    12/14 9,378
    12/15. 8,483 (darn, I wished I realized I was so close to my goal of 8,500)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Beka3695 sounds like a lovely weekend. I keep saying I am going to let my hair go natural grey but I chicken out every time. My daughter keeps encouraging me to do it. I was brave a cut a lot off it though. Yours looks lovely.

This week is about spending as much time as I can with Stella. They are here until January 6th but that will go fast. My oldest granddaughter is celebrating her 14th on Wednesday. We are going out to dinner and bowling. Well they are bowling. It is awkward bowling since I had my knee replacement. My job will be to cheer. We were supposed to order Chinese but I am glad we are going out.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Okay, here I am again.

CW - 235

I have gained 10.5 pounds in the last month. But today I am back at it. Perhaps I had my 'holiday fall off the wagon' early this year. I already ate my holiday goodies I had purchased for between Christmas and New Year's and will attempt to buy no more extra goodies this season.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Mondays
    CW 160.4
    Sorry....i must have hit done on my phone last week instead of post reply
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Change, strength and alignment
    wjth4kslc2s6.jpg

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    12/11
    12/12
    12/13
    12/14
    12/15
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    wjth4kslc2s6.jpg

Creation, lessons, love?
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    hmtc7tfetd6n.jpg
    December Week 1 Steps
    1st Place - @ells_runs 83,433
    2nd Place - @lindamtuck2018 82,090
    3rd Place - @ngk2000 75,355

Team total 582,271 steps

Congratulations to @ells_runs on a great week and thank you to everyone for a great toal for the week.

There are some dates awaited that would boost the team total;
    @boehle 11th Dec onwards
    @ells_runs 7th Dec onwards
    @aliciap0116 4th to 8th Dec
    @kilobykilo 10th Dec onwards

All steps gratefully received :smiley:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    hbw45mqb1ojt.png
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly filling in, thanks for sending missing dates.

12/4: 4537
    12/5: 5035
    12/6: 8612
    12/7: 12,030
    12/8: 13,495
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    hmtc7tfetd6n.jpg
    December Week 1 Steps
    1st Place - @ells_runs 83,433
    2nd Place - @lindamtuck2018 82,090
    3rd Place - @ngk2000 75,355

Team total 582,271 steps

Congratulations to @ells_runs on a great week and thank you to everyone for a great toal for the week.

There are some dates awaited that would boost the team total;
    @boehle 11th Dec onwards
    @ells_runs 7th Dec onwards
    @aliciap0116 4th to 8th Dec
    @kilobykilo 10th Dec onwards

All steps gratefully received :smiley:

I will add my December steps tomorrow. Nothing earth shattering, but it will be a slight boost for the team :)
  • Beka3695
    Options
    wjth4kslc2s6.jpg

Strength, Sham, Rum.... yep, right there on the bottom line - Rum!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    wjth4kslc2s6.jpg

Alignment, family, miracle. ?! :D
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 sounds like a lovely weekend. I keep saying I am going to let my hair go natural grey but I chicken out every time. My daughter keeps encouraging me to do it. I was brave a cut a lot off it though. Yours looks lovely.

I've never dyed my hair, so have grey/silver speckled throughout my dark brown hair. But the thing I want to do - and will one day - but haven't yet had the courage to do yet, is get it cut really short. I'm a low-maintenance person and I only visit the hairdressers like once every year or two - I currently get it cut into a bob in between ear and shoulder length (it tends to be cut shoulder length, but the curl in the hair bounces it up), and then I just leave it as it grows until it feels too long and difficult to manage. Because there is so long between hair cuts it is always a lot that gets cut off, and this year I found some photos of people with dark brown curly hair like mine in very short pixie-ish cuts and took them with me to the hairdresser to ask their advice... the look the hairdresser gave me was pretty horrified and she cautioned "once you cut it off you can't put it back on! Better to do it slow, bit by bit"... so I chickened out and went with the usual bob!

I have a friend I hadn't seen for a while, and she is now rocking a short natural grey haircut. I complimented her on it because it looks awesome and I was thinking "I wish I was that brave" and initially she thought I was kidding because it is the first time she's gone natural and super short and she didn't do it because of looks - her daughter was raising money for a charity, and she decided she would donate all the money she was spending on regularly going to the hairdressers, and she just used some clippers at home to shave her hair really short (I saw it when it had grown out a bit), so she doesn't realise how awesome her hair looks to me because it's not what she really "likes" aesthetically.

I think hair is one of those "the grass is always greener" scenarios, where we always like other people's hair more than our own!

Love your hair @Beka3695! It looks glamourous, like what they do with some actresses hair in movies, so no wonder those young people thought it was all by design!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    More hair talk...mental fitness, not physical
    zm9jfj0zpw3g.jpeg

I had it cut pretty short in early September. It has JUST got long enough to pull back in a teeny pony tail nub. I have really been missing the pony tail!

I have two pixie rocking friends that are trying to get me to pixie it. Since I just got back to the ponytail stage - I have decided not to pixie.

My last color date was 2/24/19. I really thought this process would take about a year. Now I realize it might be two 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I find myself sitting at traffic lights looking at my silver. I am really loving it!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Beka3695 and @machchic I love your hair. I am really considering doing this, I have until end of January to make up my mind as that is when I would get roots done.
This discussion has been closed.