Dedicated December

Options
12346»

Replies

• RunninCurmudgin
    RunninCurmudgin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I’ll be taking the redeye tonight back home.
    Will weigh in (scary?!)when I get home but I fully enjoyed the trip and proud of going to gym and OTF, hiking in the mountains.
    I feel ready for the new year!! 4wlkhinyvk2w.png

Beautiful picture!
  • YoureAWalnut
    YoureAWalnut Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    GW: 175
    Goal 1: Track weekly averages for weight
    Goal 2: Go on long walks in the woods every Sunday (2+ hours)
    Goal 3: Pushup Challenge

11/25-12/1 AVG=180.4 lbs
    12/2-12/8 AVG=180.4 lbs
    12/9-12/15 AVG= 179.2 lbs
    12/16-12/22 AVG= 178.7 lbs
    12/23-12/29 AVG= 177.6 lbs
    12/31 Final weigh In of the decade: 175.2!

I was out of town for a week to visit the folks for christmas so I didn't weigh in at all or track my food very much but instead just tried to practice mindfulness while eating. I did get to go on a lovely 4 mile run in the woods in the freezing cold VA weather.
    I had a goal to get to 175 by Christmas and was able to make it just a week late. I haven't done very many pushups at all but have just been trying to vary my workouts to keep things interesting. I may start strong curves 5x5, we will see.
    Looking forward to only good things in 2020!

• cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    How is it possibly the last day of 2019? 147.0 this morning - not fabulous - but the holiday bloat is leaving..... So ready to be back on a schedule!!!

See y'all on the Jan thread! Working on my goals.
  • brouwer28
    brouwer28 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'9"
    SW: 153
    Dec GW: 149
    GW: 140

Dec 1 weigh in: 153
    Dec 16 weigh in: 151.2
    Dec 22 weigh in: 149.6
    Dec 29 weigh in: skipped
    Dec 31 weigh in: 152.3

Yikes. Let's just say I enjoyed all the holiday treats these last two weeks. I'm so ready to get back into healthy eating in January! 2019 was a good year, but I'm looking forward to implementing healthier food habits which will bring more peace into my life in 2020. Happy NYE everyone!
  • brouwer28
    brouwer28 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Weighed the 1st time in a few weeks this morning - back to work and ready to settle back into a routine! Gained 3 lbs over the holidays, which I'm really kinda 'ok' with - it's been insanely hectic and we had company for a month straight. So.... for Christmas - I got a Fiance!!!!! I'm so freakin excited, working on designing a ring this week. I love sparkly things, but I also need functional & really sturdy. Gives me triple motivation - we're thinking a very small wedding (only immediate family) in mid-March. I want to be under 140 by then.

Congrats!!!
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    169 cm / 5’5”, 37 y 
    HW: 76.1 kg / 167.8 lbs (26/Aug/19) 
    GW Dec: 71.5 kg / 157.6 lbs
    Overall GW: 57.5 kg / 124.5 lbs 
    Monthly average –> Sep: 73.6 kg / Oct: 73.0 kg / Nov: 72.5 kg

Goal #1: Enjoy the holiday period without gaining back. => Enjoy mindfully and within limits.
    Goal #2: Log it ALL. Every little treat. EVERY one. (except weekends, can’t be bothered)
    Goal #3: Stay positive and patient. With myself and others, especially my partner.
    Goal #4: Take more time and space for myself.

01-dec: 72.9 kg (7-day average: 72.6 kg)
    08-dec: 72.3 kg (7-day average: 71.8 kg)
    15-dec: 71.1 kg (7-day average: 71.6 kg)
    22-dec: 71.2 kg (7-day average: 71.1 kg)

27-dec: 72.6 kg (7-day average: 71.7 kg)
    28-dec: 71.6 kg (7-day average: 71.8 kg)
    29-dec: 71.1 kg (7-day average: 71.7 kg)
    30-dec: 71.0 kg (7-day average: 71.6 kg)
    31-dec: 72.1 kg (7-day average: 71.7 kg) - went out for dinner last night. No surprise.

Happy New Year!

After a time of absence, with a bit of travelling, enjoying the holidays and break from everyday life, let’s get back to business :smile:

Until the holidays started, I was doing pretty alright, then went to visit my family. So no weighing there, plus a much more inactive lifestyle with loads of sweets and alcohol. Dinner was not too unhealthy or too much so I can’t blame this aspect for what I found on the balance upon my return home. Ah well, with going back to normal life this dropped quick enough. Bit of an increase on the last day that I could have done without, but my partner and I had thoroughly enjoyed the dinner out the night before. No regrets.

All in all, I still consider this month’s goals mostly accomplished. The holiday weight was to be expected but I am not worried that it will come off in no time and mentally I am in a much better place now than I was a month ago.

Off to a good start in the new year. See you in the next thread o:)
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed the 1st time in a few weeks this morning - back to work and ready to settle back into a routine! Gained 3 lbs over the holidays, which I'm really kinda 'ok' with - it's been insanely hectic and we had company for a month straight. So.... for Christmas - I got a Fiance!!!!! I'm so freakin excited, working on designing a ring this week. I love sparkly things, but I also need functional & really sturdy. Gives me triple motivation - we're thinking a very small wedding (only immediate family) in mid-March. I want to be under 140 by then.

CONGRATULATIONS! This is awesome news to end a year with. :)