WAISTAWAYS DECEMBER CHAT

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    @jugar - Sorry again - I need to get back in the swing of things

PW - 149.6
    CW - 150.8

YIKES - I even broke my 980 something day streak for checking in on MFP - so sad.

You can ask for it to be reinstated -- or just feel like you're starting completely new. <3
  • jugar
    edited January 2020
    UPDATE! F2F's own Habit Tracker

Everyone on any team is welcome to use our habit tracking spreadsheet. The tracking starts on Sunday, but please go in and set up your name and list of habits before then if you can. Here is how it works:
    1. open https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hGjC7OQrH9Cb8U5gmkeax8VXYm2wsTiSYg43Dg0s_LE/edit?usp=sharing
    2. go to the bottom, and choose your team from the tabs
    3. put your MFP use name in the column on the left (highlight "name" and type in yours to replace it)
    4. add up to five habits you want to track daily
    5. check the box when you do it!
    It is completely up to you to update your own tracking. Do it every time you finish, daily, weekly - however you want. Just be sure it is complete at the end of every Saturday so we can include this in the weekly winners circle!

Any problems? Ask away!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    offitgoes wrote: »
    @Micki48 Steps!
    Sun 10,055
    Mon 10,150
    Tues 4,221
    Wed 10,126
    Thurs 10,244

@offitgoes Thank you for the step numbers. Great job! 👏🏼👏🏼👣
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    PW: 228.8
    CW: 227.2
  • jugar
    PW: 228.8
    CW: 227.2

good job! excellent start to 2020 :smiley:
  • micki48
    I believe we have a new member @robertefortier536 who is @AmyRobF’s husband and my nephew in law.

Welcome Rob! Glad to have you with us on this journey. 👍🏻👏🏼🎉
  • jugar
    I love the family angles we're having @micki48 -- my sister, your niece and her husband - it is terrific. If anyone has friends or family who would like to join, it is always possible towards the end of any month for the next one. :wink:
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    micki48 wrote: »
    Aquarobics plus walk = 4,800 steps
    Here I come!
    It’s been a good day. I hope you are all feeling fine.
    More tomorrow!

Wahoo!🎉 Way to beat your best day Evie!! 🤗What a great day! Aquarobics sounds like a great workout. 💦

Still fighting this cold here.😷🤧 I think I’ve gone through a whole box of tissues today. No voice either. Good thing I only need fingers to cheer you on. 🙌

Thanks, Micki! Feel better soon. I’m happy that your germs can’t come through the keyboard! I’ll breathe in the wonderful refreshing air of Vermont on your behalf.
  • EvMakesChanges
    @jugar my reported weight on Wednesday 1/1/20 was 192.8
    (Yes, you missed it but you’ve been mighty busy, Sis)!!
    My number has since gone down some more but I’ll wait until next Wednesday to send you the next number. 😘
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 45 Member
    PW: 160
    CW: 159.2
  • jugar
    Tomorrow is the last weigh-in day of Week 5! Be sure to get all those numbers in by end of day tomorrow.

Due today or before:
    @Juliemargaretkim
    @Steph1498
    @Shexio

Due Saturday:
    @evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48

Don't worry - I'll be back to nag you more tomorrow at the end of the day if I still have not received anything! And I'll drag out the Born To Nag picture :grimace::grin:
  • jugar
    edited January 2020
    It has been a quiet but good Friday. I thought I'd have to go out, but ended up putting off errands to tomorrow when I have to go out anyhow. I did 30 minutes of Pilates with weights, then I got in a good snowshoeing outing, but had to come home pretty slowly - I think I underestimated the heaviness of the snow (it has warmed up to just over freezing) and I ate too little before going out. After an hour I got pretty tired and shaky feeling, so I just drifted home slowly. Luckily it was all downhill from the time I started feeling a bit feeble. A couple big glasses of water and an apple and all was right with the world again.

Otherwise, it has been super quiet - I had a good chat with my daughter about her upcoming challenging work week, and did some studying for an audition I have tomorrow. I'm actually trying out for a play - I have always performed music, and a lot of "instrumental theatre", but nothing involving actual words coming out of my mouth. But I figured 37 years of music history lectures that managed to keep most of the students awake would count for something! It should be fun even if I don't get a part.

So everyone keep well, get ready for the final tallies of December, and all geared up for the official start to F2F January! We might be five days later than the rest of the world, but we are about to get there!

lykfdffbl7jy.png
  • EvMakesChanges
    jugar wrote: »
    It has been a quiet but good Friday. I thought I'd have to go out, but ended up putting off errands to tomorrow when I have to go out anyhow. I did 30 minutes of Pilates with weights, then I got in a good snowshoeing outing, but had to come home pretty slowly - I think I underestimated the heaviness of the snow (it has warmed up to just over freezing) and I ate too little before going out. After an hour I got pretty tired and shaky feeling, so I just drifted home slowly. Luckily it was all downhill from the time I started feeling a bit feeble. A couple big glasses of water and an apple and all was right with the world again.

Otherwise, it has been super quiet - I had a good chat with my daughter about her upcoming challenging work week, and did some studying for an audition I have tomorrow. I'm actually trying out for a play - I have always performed music, and a lot of "instrumental theatre", but nothing involving actual words coming out of my mouth. But I figured 37 years of music history lectures that managed to keep most of the students awake would count for something! It should be fun even if I don't get a part.

So everyone keep well, get ready for the final tallies of December, and all geared up for the official start to F2F January! We might be five days later than the rest of the world, but we are about to get there!

lykfdffbl7jy.png
    You’re amazing! I just found the Boxing Day message you posted - I’m finally getting the hang of some of these pages.
    Theater comes naturally - well, drama does anyway, eh? (Haha!) I hope you get a part. You’d be great!

• EvMakesChanges
    Steps today (Friday): 3,400
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    This is my last week of Christmas break. I haven't been to work since December 12th due to having surgery the week before winter break. I'm trying to gear up for the weekly meal prep this weekend. My husband is a teacher so it's been pretty laid back for 3 weeks with everyone at home. Now I need to get in gear and get everyone's lunches prepped for the week 😬 The kids are pretty straight forward but the adults need something more delicious! I will have to think it over and get cooking tomorrow.

Anyone have a favorite lunch they like to pack?
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Matthewsfive
    Dec week 5
    PW 181.8
    CW 182.4

I worked really hard to lower my number, hoping to see a bigger loss next week.
  • micki48
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 5
    PW 196.1
    CW 194.8
  • micki48
    @jugar Actually current weight is now 194.4 🙂 nvm. I see that you’ve already recorded the other.
  • jugar
    @jugar Actually current weight is now 194.4 🙂 nvm. I see that you’ve already recorded the other.

spreadsheet entries are infinitely adjustable - until Sunday morning!
  • micki48
    jugar wrote: »

spreadsheet entries are infinitely adjustable - until Sunday morning!

Ok! Let’s do it then. 😀

Is it ok for me to post for people to sign up for January steppers?

This discussion has been closed.