Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • JessBelle31
    JessBelle31 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesx3!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. More shovelling. And just finished a really great stretching video. Not sure how I reward myself... sometimes it’s dark chocolate. Sometimes it’s just setting aside to do lists and enjoying a coffee and book on the couch with a fuzzy blanket (or at least that’s my wintertime reward!)
  • Rac1967
    Rac1967 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    January 13

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 minutes elliptical incline

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes & under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    January 13
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    Goal for today as always is to keep track of what I ate and exercise. I am also trying to control what I eat and how much of the sweets, salty high caloric foods that I eat. It is kind of hard right now but, I am working hard to get my eating habits under control. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Exercise: yes. It included snow shoveling.
    Calories within goal: yes
    Tracked: yes

Response: I used to reward only with food. Now I’m using a small sugar belly as my motivation. Plus, hopefully lower cholesterol.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Gym workout - 10 minutes on the treadmill (MFP totally deleted it twice so I've given up logging it), 15 minutes on the recumbent bike, and 20 minutes on the circuit
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yeah. 30 minutes on the treadmill. Core exercises. 8.5k steps. Cleaning.

Within my calorie goal? Absolutely.

Tracked everything? Of course.

I'm better at chastising myself than rewarding myself!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Monday, 1/13/20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes

Water - ounces - 68

Goals/Day/Comments: 2 plus hours golf 9 holes walking, 10 minute walk each way to golf course. I have increased weight while lifting and am finding that I need to scale back the days of strenuous activity. Going to try this schedule - HIIT strength upper body, HIIT strength lower body, HIIT cardio, REST day.

How do I reward myself? Coming off meds for high cholesterol and blood pressure will be reward enough. I don’t mind getting older, I just want to remain active and be healthy.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (hour at gym)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Many times I feel like rewarding myself with food, but that ends up being my problem. I'm thinking when I hit certain weight goals to reward myself with purchasing a book I've been wanting or something like that.
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 and @RangerRickL I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re each currently going through and very inspired and grateful that you’re nevertheless finding the time to support this community.

Jan 13: 3 x yes today. 2/3 pass days used so far. Exercise was PT exercises and 30 min body weight exercises. Tracked everything and currently 180 kcal under. I’m not feeling very hungry and may not eat my exercise calories back today. Tomorrow I’ll have to buy some more fruits and veg, my intake has been slipping to below where I would like to be.
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I forgot: I’m not amazing at rewarding myself. Much more likely to focus on my shortcomings than my successes. That said, I plan to go clothes shopping when I reach my goal weight. Because I refused to buy anything new before I shed the extra pounds some of my stuff is starting to look quite worn...
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3 today.
    Was under though surprised that 1+ hour of biking and an hour of parkour (logged in Fitbit as gymnastics) plus almost 9k steps (I take my watch off for parkour so sadly it won't count that hour as having any steps even though I can log it after for calories) only gave me 158 Cal according to MFP. Yet in Fitbit it estimated those as a bit over 400 and I have mfp set to lightly active which should be similar to the steps I had today. I know I'd be subtracting the Cals that I'd burn anyway just by being alive during those two hours, but I'm wondering if the Fitbit/ mfp sync is a bit off.

For reward I'm not sure what I do. I like to do various things to enjoy life, but not sure if I count that as necessarily a reward. Though when I reach my weight goal I'm thinking of rewarding myself by making some chocolate chip cookie dough...
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile treadmill run + 33 minutes of Barre Blend Full Body Blend

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - hard back and biceps workout at the gym and I aggravated my tennis elbow. So sick of tennis elbow.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Oops, posted today on yesterday. Anyhow, yes x 3, big hike w dog at the beach.

I hadn't realized it, but I really don't reward myself. But, now that you mention it, I'm going to do it, and buy myself a new dress once I reach my goal weight. :)
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Date: January 13
    Exercised?: Yes. Treadmill for 25 minutes. 1.2 miles
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Monday wasn’t so bad!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! YES!!!!! YESSS!!!!!
    I was disappointed in the 4 pieces of peanut M&Ms because it only had 1 g of protein.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 today!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3