brandi_84 wrote: »
    Brandi_84
    Wednesday
    starting: 183.9
    Week 1: 182.5
    Week 2: 183.2
    Week 3: 183.8

@brandi_84 We're having the same kind of week *hug*

It has been frustrating for me because I keep in the same cycle of...I wasn't really paying attention to my food intake for while (because of the holidays ) I actually started losing weight when I expected a big gain. I am like,
    "oh yeah! I'm doing great.Just think how much better I can do when I am tracking and paying attention"
    And then I start gaining again.

I think maybe I get the idea that I'm doing really good with tracking and being under calories all week, I can dig into the pizza and soda on the weekend. ( During the holiday break we cooked all our meals at home) I need to make myself to be just as strict over the weekend.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 23
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 171.8
    Current 171. 5

Not much but I’ll take it
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter Mini-challenge Wednesday 1/22:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no :(
    Exercise: yes, 1 hour walking dog

I did great until evening, when I had some chardonnay and began to snack. At least I am beginning to recognize some of my problem areas.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I just threw away my remaining snacks--crackers, ice cream, waffles and the stroopwafels that were my downfall last night.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Brandi_84
    Wednesday

It has been frustrating for me because I keep in the same cycle of...I wasn't really paying attention to my food intake for while (because of the holidays ) I actually started losing weight when I expected a big gain. I am like,
    "oh yeah! I'm doing great.Just think how much better I can do when I am tracking and paying attention"

I think maybe I get the idea that I'm doing really good with tracking and being under calories all week, I can dig into the pizza and soda on the weekend. ( During the holiday break we cooked all our meals at home) I need to make myself to be just as strict over the weekend.

@brandi_84 One thing we do is allow ourselves one night of dinner out. I make sure that I am at least 250 below my calorie goal Monday-Friday, so that I have an additional 1,250 calories (on top of my regular 1,700) to "spend" on the weekend. Sometimes I have up to 2,000 extra. This Saturday will be our night out, as we are doing a trivia championship, so we'll have something good! It's kind of helped me to create a balance, and allow myself a "reward " at the end of the week. The only downfall, is the sodium that usually hangs around and affects my weigh in on Tuesdays.

I would say try what I do, so that way you can enjoy those things on the weekend without regret, you'll already have it built into your weekend! :)
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 3 - Jan 23, 2020
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 194.8
    Today’s Weight: 196.6
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just threw away my remaining snacks--crackers, ice cream, waffles and the stroopwafels that were my downfall last night.

Good for you! I have found having more nutritious and satisfying alternatives around helps me 90% of the time
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1/22
    Logged: yes
    Under:yes
    Water:no - need more water, less coffee
    Exercise: yes (1 hr weightlifting; 45 min treadmill
    Steps: 12,047
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    This morning my job had a person in to take our blood/vitals so we remain eligible for a healthy living discount on our health insurance. Obviously I dont have my results, but my blood pressure was 110/70. I'm pretty excited because my blood pressure used to run much higher!
    @cmhubbard92
    But, because of said blood test, I couldnt stay 100% on plan, because I snagged a nutri-grain bar after the blood test... I was really lightheaded because I fasted 15 hours instead of 6. 🤷‍♀️

That is fantastic! Seeing that weight loss has been so beneficial to your health is a great NSV.
    I'm sorry the blood test made you light headed...it happens to me sometimes even when I have eaten.

@brandi_84 thank you! I was very excited! It is nice to see achievements away from the scale, especially when it is being tempermental
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/23/20
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 11,376
    Water: 124oz
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thursday January 23
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Thursday 01/23
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - training with PT
    Steps: 4,770
    Water: 80
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh in

Last week - 207.6
    This week - 205.2

Have a good day everyone and TGIF!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 173.25
    CW 171.75

Been on a course in the city all week so sorry I’ve been offline lol

Stayed on plan and I will update spreadsheet when I get home tonight and catch up on everyone’s week

Head is mush this week 🤣🤣

@cmhubbard92
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh in

Last week - 207.6
    This week - 205.2

Have a good day everyone and TGIF!

@Coral333 fabulous weigh in! Have a great day!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    PW 173.25
    CW 171.75

Been on a course in the city all week so sorry I’ve been offline lol

Stayed on plan and I will update spreadsheet when I get home tonight and catch up on everyone’s week

Head is mush this week 🤣🤣

@cmhubbard92

@Tracie_Lord no stress! Glad to see you popped in to update us! You had a great weigh in this week and are kicking butt this month!!!
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1/23
    Tracking: yes
    Within calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 12,290
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Brandi_84
    Wednesday

@brandi_84 One thing we do is allow ourselves one night of dinner out. I make sure that I am at least 250 below my calorie goal Monday-Friday, so that I have an additional 1,250 calories (on top of my regular 1,700) to "spend" on the weekend. Sometimes I have up to 2,000 extra. This Saturday will be our night out, as we are doing a trivia championship, so we'll have something good! It's kind of helped me to create a balance, and allow myself a "reward " at the end of the week. The only downfall, is the sodium that usually hangs around and affects my weigh in on Tuesdays.

I would say try what I do, so that way you can enjoy those things on the weekend without regret, you'll already have it built into your weekend! :)

Thanks for the advice. @cmhubbard92
    I will give that I try!
    Have fun tomorrow with the trivia championship. I love trivia.

• mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Friday January 24
    Pre planned food logged and was not under calories
    Exercise 60 minutes cardio
    Water 8 cups
This discussion has been closed.