Replies

• Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 1, Monday
    PW: 148.6 lbs
    CW: 146 lbs
    (Trying to maintain around 65kg /143.5 lbs, +- 1.5kg / 3.3 lbs)
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @Luciicul I just love reading your success story every time you post it :)

@RGILLESP1 welcome to the challenge! Sorry to hear about the meds, but hope we can help support you to have a positive month

@suzyjmcd2 Ouch to the dental procedure, hope you're feeling okay now!

@Beka3695 Yum! I also meal prepped yesterday, but nothing as good looking as that.

I've finally got onto the habit tracker, using my PC, and have made my pledges for March..... this will be a good month!

How is everyone else feeling about March? Anything exciting planned?
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ok back on track, still fighting a sinus infection for 2 weeks. Last week I did really well but I am not back to my lowest weight yet, hoping this week to post Saturday a good drop. Going to make positive and many changes in March for my lifestyle. Need to be 100% committed.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I am Julie, one of your Team Captains.

I am 38, mother to the most amazing 18 year old that likes to test my patience and I have 1 fur baby who will be 5 this year.

I live in Ohio... where we have all the seasons in one week.

I started my journey many moons ago. I was 237, and back in 2015, I got down to 132. As of this morning, I am 175 and I legit almost cried. February consisted of lots of food and drinks (my birthday was 2/19 and my sons birthday was yesterday). I am 5'2. So in order to be "healthy" in society's eyes, I should be between 109-132. Id be happy in the mid 140s.

March Goals:
    - Log all food before it enters my mouth
    - Double my miles between January and February (January was 136.22 and February was 107.9) Along with Beka, we are doing a run the year... so I am way off from being on schedule for 2020 miles.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    kmargut wrote: »
    Kmargut (currently weigh in on Thur)

Can I switch my weigh in day to sat please go forward?

Also I will be tracking my steps in March!!

done
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Pamela_Sue

Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 230.5
    CW: 229.5

Still slogging along. I am usually retired and at home, but my volunteer job at the church library is in moving mode, so I am working 4 days per week for at least another month.
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly - WOW just looked and the spreadsheet for February. You are absolutely killing it! Congratulations.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @CharlesScott78 - Congrats on the Invisalign! I will be following your progress here, bc this is something I've considered myself.

I like the beard look on you. Lastly, everyone thinks their nose looks big in a selfie. It looks perfectly normal to me :)
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    @TheMrWobbly - WOW just looked and the spreadsheet for February. You are absolutely killing it! Congratulations.

I can only take the credit for the first 3 weeks @CharlesScott78 - the last week and 7lbs was all down to Manfluenza in full flow. Probably a bounce back this week as I start eating again which will be annoying as every week has been green so far this year. I'll take a serious weight review in a couple of weeks and plan from there.

exercise.png
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    HAPPY MARCH FIRST!!!

I am back home from my almost month of travel. My grandson is the most amazing tiny person I have ever met. I cannot wait to visit him again - likely the end of March.

Here is how my month long hiatus played out:

THE GOOD:
    My daughter welcomed baby Blake into this world and I had the privilege to be there for the whole thing. He is an amazing boy! Can you tell I'm a proud Mimi???

THE BAD:
    I did not log the entire month. Also, I don't recall the last glass or bottle of plain water I drank. While at my daughters, anything she wanted I would make or make happen. Since I did not want her to eat alone - I ate it, too. There were several meals on the go and this has officially caught up.

THE UGLY:
    I am up 8 pounds!!!! Ironically, about the same amount as my newborn grandson :D:#:s

THE FIX:
    Today, I am unpacking my luggage then taking inventory of the food in my home. Hubby has agreed to go to the grocery with me and assist in prepping.

MARCH GOALS:
    Track EVERY SINGLE BITE!
    Lose the 8 I packed on

Am I upset about this? Not at all! This is one of the curve balls life will throw. What is most important is how I handle the recovery.

I love your attitude!! You are such a blessing to have as a mvp friend!!!!!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Today has been a good day: food on plan and logged, run done, work done, will be going to bed nice and early for some book time with the house in a clean(ish) state and tomorrow all planned out.

Great to see many of us have started the month strong and feeling the positive vibes:)
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    TwinMomma2019
    March Week 1
    Monday
    PW: 168.0
    CW: 166.9
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Way to go @twinmomma2019!!!
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Way to go @twinmomma2019!!!

Thank you!!! I messed around in the 165’s a lot this week and somehow went up to this this morning so I was a little disappointed. Oh well. As long as I don’t have a gain from one week to the next I’m okay!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Last weeks Step count;

23rd Feb -14,282
    24th Feb -12,473
    25th Feb -15,635
    26th Feb -14,245
    27th Feb -12,412
    28th Feb -12,099
    29th Feb -8,133

:)
  • ViancaGirasol
    ViancaGirasol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new taking challenges here but I would love to join :) . How can I do to join and pick a team?
This discussion has been closed.