Namaste, Kristine
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Height: 5'8"
    Jan SW: 164.5
    Feb SW: 161.5
    Mar SW: 157.5
    Mar GW: 155

It actually feels weird to type that number as my goal. It's the lowest I will have been in a while. By the end of this month I should also be up to running 8 miles if I keep with it. Good luck everyone! We got this
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Is there an actual weigh in day or do we just use our own day?
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Mar SW: 142.4
    HW: ~166
    GW: 130

Goals:
    1) Eat out max 2x/week (includes lunches at work)
    2) Workout min 4x/week

3/1: 142.4
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    kardsharp wrote: »
    Is there an actual weigh in day or do we just use our own day?
    You can check in daily, weekly or at random, just what suits you best.
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    It's been a while since I've done one of these but I really enjoyed the accountability and sharing aspect of the thread, so here it goes! I don't have a scale at home so I go by measurements, tightness of clothing and pictures:

Goal 1: My aim for this month is nothing too drastic, lose aprox. 2 cm in hips and thighs (hardest area to drop imo) and 1-2 in waist. I'll find my arm measurements which I think I've written down in another notebook..I measured myself this Saturday and wrote it down somewhere else:

Chest: 83cm/32,7in
    Waist: 64.5/25,2
    Hips: 96/37,8
    Thigh: 54/21,3

Goal 2: Workout at least 4x/week
    Goal 3: Stretch at least 3x/week (starting again to work towards getting the splits)
    Goal 4: Check in weekly with this group
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    jacau wrote: »
    169 cm / 5’5”, 37 y 
    HW: 76.1 kg / 168 lbs (26/Aug/19) 
    GW Mar: 70.5 kg / 155 lbs
    Overall GW: 57.5 kg / 127 lbs 
    Monthly avg –> Sep: 73.6 kg / Oct: 73.0 kg / Nov: 72.5 kg / Dec: 71.6 kg / Jan: 71.7 kg / Feb: 72.3 kg

Goal #1: Loose what I regained in January/February.
    Goal #2: Log more regularly including weekends.
    Goal #3: Go running at least twice a week. Plus, continue first sessions for flexibility exercises at home.
    Goal #4: Survive 21 km trail run middle of March.

Hey all,

After some time of hiding my head in the sand not wanting to admit to myself that “changes” like those of the last few weeks will not move my weight in the desired reaction, here we go. No more hiding. I did regain some weight and my monthly average weight went back up in February. Right! There were holidays, some stormy and rainy weeks and lots of chocolate and falling back into a lazy-loop. No surprises. But choices have been made, now it’s time to deal with the consequences. Back to baby steps and those trusted little changes instead of dwelling on the past and being ashamed.
    Tea selection in the office is stocked up, water bottle filled, sport schedule this week prepared and the first food diary entries done.

Goal for this month: get back to where I was in December - mindwise at the very least.

Glad you're back @jacau ! No need to ponder over the lost time, you have your head back in the game and that is what counts ! You've got this ! :wink:
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Thanks @Antiopelle for getting March going!!

47, 5’2”
    CW:107.4
    GW:Maintenance
    CBF: 18.9 %
    Goal BF%: 18.5%

Goal #1:Stick to light dinner diet
    Goal #2:Drinks on weekends only
    Goal #3: OTF 4x week
    Goal #4: 10 min morning workout

09/30 109.6, 19.6%
    10/30 108, 19.1%
    11/27 108.4, 19.4%
    12/31 112, 20.6%
    01/31 110.2, 20.1%
    02/28 107.6, 18.9%
    03/01 107.4, 18.8%

I am going for maintenance. I am at a comfortable, feel good point right now.
    Took a solid week off from work outs and didn't eat much as I had no appetite due to the flu. But I don't feel weak. I don't feel like I lost strength. I feel... okay.

I plan on slowly getting my workouts in. Getting good quality foods in my system. And see where it will take me. 😊

• ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Thanks for this monthly accountability thread.

Starting weight 152

This month's goal: 148

Work out 6 days a week

Pre-plan meals

Track on MFP daily
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    @cayenne_007 is your wedding on 3/8?! That's this weekend!! (my dad's b-day too)
    You got your dress and rings ready?? Stay healthy! Can't wait to see your pictures!!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    @cayenne_007 is your wedding on 3/8?! That's this weekend!! (my dad's b-day too)
    You got your dress and rings ready?? Stay healthy! Can't wait to see your pictures!!

3/14 - it's going to be super casual and just fun - basically the closest thing to eloping that I can get away with and not make my family too mad! Hahaha! I have a place, preacher, flowers, and a great place to eat reserved.... ring is still being worked on, and there's no telling what I'll wind up wearing but it won't be a white dress. We just want a chance to visit with family and have fun. I kept it to immediate family only - otherwise, I swear it would wind up being 500 people and just to complicated.
  • jacau
    jacau Posts: 139 Member

3/14 - it's going to be super casual and just fun - basically the closest thing to eloping that I can get away with and not make my family too mad! Hahaha! I have a place, preacher, flowers, and a great place to eat reserved.... ring is still being worked on, and there's no telling what I'll wind up wearing but it won't be a white dress. We just want a chance to visit with family and have fun. I kept it to immediate family only - otherwise, I swear it would wind up being 500 people and just to complicated.

This sounds like a beautiful plan. I hope it'll all work out nicely and you guys get to enjoy a happy, chaotic, warm, and blissful family day!

@weatherking2019 Did you already pick a date?
  • ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 97 Member
    60 yo, 5'2"
    SW, May 2019: 150
    CW, March 2020: 110
    GW: was 120, then 115, now maintenance

Goals:
    More protein, less fat (that's tricky)
    Manage sodium <1800 mg/day
    Exercise: at least 30 minutes cardio 5x week; weights 3x week
    Reduce body fat%, currently about 27%.

Cardio is usually a stationary bike, trying to get 5 miles in 30 minutes but it usually takes 32. Sometimes I walk. Gym days I use the treadmill or elliptical and do weights and crunches: 45 crunches, 45 bicep curls and 45 upright rows with 20 lb. barbell; 45 tricep extensions with 12.5 lb. dumbbell.

Note: diabetes well controlled, so watching carbs.
  • booksnbrains
    booksnbrains Posts: 119 Member
    41 yo, 5’5”
    CW: 165
    Body fat %: 22.5
    GW: ??

Goals:
    Lift 3x a week
    Stick to marathon training distances for long runs
    Log all foods

Hey all! I got a body composition scale, then disappeared for a few months while I tried to figure out what my food and body goals were. I have a fairly high muscle mass (128 lbs of fat free mass), so I’m still trying to figure out what goal weight makes sense. I think I’ll stick with 155, but I don’t want to sacrifice any muscle and I want to have sufficient energy storage for running long distances. I’ve got two back to back half marathons this month, and am training for at least one full in May. So I’m trying to keep my protein up and reduce refined carbs, but I’m not sure I want to go total low carb again?

Looking forward to seeing everyone hit those great goals!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    5'8" 42yo
    SW: 154.4
    Mar GW: 137
    GW: 133

August SW 145.8 EW 145.6
    Sept SW 145.6 EW 145.6
    Oct SW 145.6 EW 142.6
    Nov SW 142.6 EW 146.2
    Dec SW 146.2 EW 147.0
    Jan SW 147.0 EW 142.0
    Feb SW 140.5 EW 143.2
    Mar SW 143.2

I'm going to add in one thing to force myself to measure at the end of the month......
    Bust: 38 - Aug (-1")
    Band: 33 - Aug (-1")
    Waist: 28.5 - Aug (-.5")
    Hips 38.5- No change in Aug

Goal #1: Workout 4 days a week - Yoga Burn/Bike/Walk
    Goal #2: Be consistent with push up challenge
    Goal #3: Stay under on intake min of 5 days a week
    Goal #4: Replace nightly glass of wine with herbal tea 3x a week

I had the worst flu the end of Jan, so I feel pretty decent about Feb overall. Weighed in this morning at 143.2 so that means I was about to maintain things while out of town on a sale trip - total win for me! Spent 4 days in Scottsdale and didn't lose progress.

It's going to be a BUSY month, I'm really excited about daylight savings time, my wedding & my birthday!!! If I can get my average weight down to 140 this month, I'll be happy. (I broke my phone Thursday and am betting I lost all my 'happy scale' data). DAMMIT!
    3/5 - 143.0, AVE 143.6 - yesterday was decent on food, finally felt back in my routine. Spent a few hours riding, cleaning stalls & washing one dirty little mutt. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! Come on Spring!