Dkay OMAD progress

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Yep I tried the HIIT spin workout and loved it.....totally hard and fun.....total calorie burn of 479 which is awesome. I usually don't eat my cals. back though.

Lost 1.4 lbs this week, so finally in the 160 's at 169 :):) woohoo.....Omad, simple Omad is all you need!!!!

Busy work day, and not a lot for the weekend, will probably go help some of our friends clean up from the storms. Also, my youngest is starting baseball again, so he has a long practice Saturday.

Happy Friday --have a great weekend!
    D
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Nice loss this week Donna. That HIIT spin workout is the business. Simple OMAD is the way to go for sure.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Oh my that must have been scary, I'm glad you're all ok though o:)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear that you love the HIIT workouts too <3 It really works and you keep burning even after your workout :):+1: Wohoo..congrats on your loss and into the 160s land :)
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Nice work on getting into the 160s!!
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love HIIT, too. Keeps that ol' heart pumpin'!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That’s fab, Donna! Congratulations! And 479 cal for that workout is INSANE. Was it an hour?
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Great loss babe!!! Super solid and into the 160s!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Think how close you are to goal!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Friends,

Hope you had a good weekend. Busy here with baseball starting. Weight was good, actually still at 169 this morning.....So hoping to knock off two more by Friday. Even though the 1lb loss seems to be where I am right now. :#

Stay healthy and OMAD ON :)<3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Glad to hear you had a good weekend👍😁
    Cheering you on for 167👌👍
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Fingers crossed for a 2 pound loss XX o:)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

It has been so weird. Now, our schools are closed for two weeks (one for spring break) and then an additional week. I work at a large University and on Friday it was determined that we would be working remotely for at least two weeks. This is huge, as I head up HR for about 500 faculty/staff/students that do research and only essential staff in research can be on campus. They made all students move out, and classes are online for the rest of the year.
    THis truly feels like a dream. I love working remote --don't get me wrong but this is so strange...... :s

At the store last week, shelves were bare. We didn't hoard anything really but now with the talk of restaurants scaling down, I think this week we will for sure! It is just crazy.

OMAD is still good as is exercise but I didn't weigh Friday with all the craziness going on.

Ya'll stay safe! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2020
    Options
    LOL as a couponer I'm MORE than stocked up! LMAO but our shelves have been bare too - but yeah all the big mtg companies are having folks work from home (FUN FACT Southeast MI has the 2 biggest mtg companies in the country!) which is massive and all our schools are closed - is it wrong that I'm secretly hoping that means I get the kids for the next few weeks while Ced rushes around helping old people and their mom works (shes in healthcare)?!?! :D
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    It is strange Donna and it does feel like a bad dream that's gonna turn into a nightmare!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    We all might have to go to Steph's for supplies!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    C'mon over y'all!!! Plenty of stuffs here ;)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    :D Steph!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    LOL oh yeah girl your stockpile is where all the TP is at :)

I enjoy working from home, and we usually do it one or two days a week. But this is more long term now, so i am having to adjust. We do the Zoom meetings which are fine, other than I have to wear something other than my pjs :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LOL oh yeah girl your stockpile is where all the TP is at :)

I enjoy working from home, and we usually do it one or two days a week. But this is more long term now, so i am having to adjust. We do the Zoom meetings which are fine, other than I have to wear something other than my pjs :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can still wear jimjam PANTS!!! Which is all that counts IMO anyway :D
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Yes, everyone is panic buying now. Its the same over here :( All the shelves are empty :( We have restrictions now.. 2 TP per person, 2 bottles milk per person, etc, etc, etc. Our schools are still open till further notice but a lot of restrictions have been implemented due to this :(