• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    dillyg08 wrote: »
    Dillyg08
    Sunday, Week 3
    PW: 202
    CW: 198

Welcome to Onederland, @dillyg08 !!! GREAT JOB!!! YOU ROCK!
    Jessica :smiley:

Thank you Jessica. It's a good feeling and I plan to keep it that way.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Wayyyyy to go Trimstones on being this week's winning team!!! B)

lvg6um24o1v7.png

Yay!! Cheers to team Trimstones!!
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 267
    CW 269
    China virus quarantine is not gonna be good for my weight.
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    pw212
    cw214

1 week of social distancing and Bsgraham10 cooking every night. He loves to cook and we love to eat. Not a good combination. I hope this doesn't last very long.

Stay healthy
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    How is everyones quarentine going? My poor kids have been cooped up all week, Ive been working and picking up extra shifts where I can because I dont know when the school will stop having me come in, I pray they let me work as long as I have work to do, 4 weeks at least, but after next week there is a good chance I will no longer get to work, so im picking up at my other job to be safe. I am thankful I invested in a home gym since gyms have closed, Im actually headed out in just a couple minutes to get my workout in.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    My solution to quarantine is walking. I highly recommend listening to podcasts while you walk. The time flies by as you exercise, learn, and avoid the M&M's in the pantry. (Did I say that out loud?) Luckily spring is arriving, coronavirus has no affect on our orbit around Sol. For our Aussie members, sorry about that latitude issue, fall is nice too right? Hopefully you don't have to worry about fires and virus together. I see we won the green award no thanks to me. Keep up the good work. Swimsuit season is coming, no whining or wining, walk and burn it! :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    @callierivera84 Need your weigh in from last Sunday please...stats will be reported tomorrow and you'll be listed as a NWI (no weigh in) unless we hear from you...thanks! JK
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc139
    Saturday 3/21 weigh-in
    PW: 205.5
    CW: 204.9
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Thursday 3/19 - 6268
    Friday 3/20- 7695
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 277.8
    CW 271.6
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 277.8
    CW 271.6

Congratulations!! Great job @DreaRN15 What's your secret?!! Hope you have a terrific weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Arc139
    Saturday 3/21 weigh-in
    PW: 205.5
    CW: 204.9

Nice loss @Arc130 Way to drop, gal! Happy for ya! Here's to another good week ahead for both of us! :smile:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/20 7,240
  • jenready
    Options
    The metro area I live in just announced that beginning Tuesday we will be under a 30 day shelter in place order. Not much changes from the quarantine that we are in now but we are now assured that there are at least 30 more days of it. I continue to scroll through Amazon for more basic workout equipment since I basically have none.

I still get out of the house daily due to my work. At this point though I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Hospital work is getting a bit scary lately.
  • jenready
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 234.3
    Current Weight 233.9
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    uw4mabfp75i7.jpeg
    The themes are up for week 4 of the March challenge. The link is below and we start tomorrow!
    Most of us are at home a lot more these days. Understandably, we are all feeling increased levels of stress and anxiety. A lot of our usual coping mechanisms have been shut down, like gyms, places of worship, cafes and favorite shops. This week is about self care, our mental health and staying motivated thorough this difficult time.

Motivation Monday
    Now more than ever, practicing kindness and gratitude can help us and others through this time. Post a photo or describe what you are thankful for or an act of kindness in your life (whether you gave or received that kindness).

Transformation Tuesday
    A lot of the places that we go to for self care are closed. It could be your place of worship, support group, salon, spa, gym, local pool, or neighbourhood cafe. All kinds of diy ideas and videos have popped up on how to do things for ourselves at home. Show or tell us about one way that you have transformed your self care while staying at home.

Workout Wednesday
    Whether we feel like it or not, we need to keep moving during this difficult time. Post a selfie from or tell us about one aspect your home workout routine.

Thirsty Thursday
    Seems like I am making way more soup lately. Post your recipe or a photo of for your favorite soup. I know that soup is a food, but it is liquid too!

Food for Thought Friday
    Post a your favorite motivational quote. It can be a photo or text, but please share anything that is helping you right now.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787221/march-spring-it-forward-photo-challenge#latest
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Weigh-in Sunday
    PW 170.4 lb
    CW 169.5 lb

Not exactly the leap I was hoping for. Oh well. Just need to keep on in there. It will move eventually
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    19/03 - 10,466
    20/03 - 10,986
    21/03 - 15,418 👣

Extra steps yesterday from a puncture, 12km into my 20km bike ride, and had to walk bike 4km to the repair shop!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 4
    PW: 199.8
    CW: 199.2
    Small bits, but 2 weeks under 200, I'll take it.
    Too tired after work to stress eat. Plus there is no food left on the grocery shelves!

Steps
    3/18 = 5,934
    3/19 = 8,021
    3/20 = 9,723
    3/21 = 11,154
This discussion has been closed.