TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh I guess I could put in my steps! It will be obvious the two days I was practically in bed all day.

3/17 - 10,884
    3/18 - 3,784
    3/19 - 2,856
    3/20 - 9,009
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 @brandi_84

Sorry, I'll have to drop out for now. I want to stay away from the (upwardly-moving) scale for a while and try to conentrate on getting myself back into proper exercise and eating better. I'll rejoin at a later date when I feel ready.
    Good luck with your goals everyone! X :flowerforyou:
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter weigh in Saturday: 141

I am shocked that I lost a little weight, as this week I wasn't go great with my dieting and then last night I had a big bowl of pasta. But a couple of weeks ago, I worked hard all week and then was surprised to see I had gained weight by my Saturday weigh-in. So please don't be discouraged if you're weekly weigh-in is ever "up" as it really does fluctuate a lot and is a work in progress. :smile:
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Hi all! I have been MIA for a few days. I was worried about my kids spring break killing my progress then life laughed at me and said “How about trying strep throat instead?!” Ugh. So I have been down for the count for most of the week. No tracking, although I wasn’t eating much, and definitely no exercise. I did manage to do my Friday weigh in and considering everything I’m not too disappointed. 🤪

Friday weigh in: 130

Happy weekend all!!

@jmalderman
    A great weigh in!
    Take care of yourself! I hope you feel better. Strep throat is awful.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 @brandi_84

Sorry, I'll have to drop out for now. I want to stay away from the (upwardly-moving) scale for a while and try to conentrate on getting myself back into proper exercise and eating better. I'll rejoin at a later date when I feel ready.

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    We will miss you. Keep healthy. I hope you will join back when you are ready in the future.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 @brandi_84

We will miss you but hope you can rejoin us again soon. Best of luck to you in achieving your goals!
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    GuessimGryffindor
    Week 3
    Saturday 03/21/2020
    PW 248
    TW 247.6
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    PW: 124.4 ?
    CW: 123.5
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sat, March21st:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes, by +362 in the green! :)
    Exercise(20min): Yes, cleaned house, I also followed along with Planet Fitness and their Facebook live streaming work"in" video at 7pm.
    Water: I'm not sure but definitely 60oz
    Steps: 9531

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    I think so but I'm not positive
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Saturday 03/21
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes - 7.2km run
    Steps 12958
    Water 50
  • brandi_84
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Simbersea
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 160.8
    CW: 156.8

I would love to say that this is because of my great exercise and eating habits, but no. I’m on Week 3 of bronchitis. Steroids had no effect, I still feel like crap. So I’m not exercising but I’m not eating much either.

But on the happy side - I am now within 10lbs of my goal weight 🎉🎊🕺🌈🎖

@simbersea
    I'm so sorry you still have bronchitis. Get better soon. I'm glad you found a silver lining and that you are getting so close to your goal.
    Take good care of yourself.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sat, March21st:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes, by +362 in the green! :)
    Exercise(20min): Yes, cleaned house, I also followed along with Planet Fitness and their Facebook live streaming work"in" video at 7pm.
    Water: I'm not sure but definitely 60oz
    Steps: 9531

*Daily personal goal this week* Eliminate eating from 730pm to 1130am the next day.
    I think so but I'm not positive

@Krysless2
    Awsome! Way to turn your week around from a couple of bad days.

I have been struggling with keeping in my time slot this week. We have had extra snacks in the house that we usually don't have. They call my name.
    I have been trying to be careful about cooking only enough for a serving for each person so there are no extras to keep eating. Otherwise, I just want more.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to help the team this week. Weigh in today March 22 = 168.8. Last week 169. I will take it though, last week was awful. I'm putting it behind me and will start cooking my meals today. I will try to be a good teammate this week and put my health first. Go team go!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thur Mar 19th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 26 min Upper body strength and cardio
    Water: 84oz

Fri Mar 20th
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 36 min Lower body strength
    Water: 80oz

Sat Mar 21st
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 20min pilates
    Water: 60oz

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Mar- week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 172
    Today's Weight: 170.5
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is staying safe and your families are safe too. From last week we are in social isolation, schools are shut and govt has requested to avoid public gatherings.Hence at home most of the time .Hope it gets better soon.

Weigh-in Week: Mar 22 , Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 149.25 lbs / 67.7 kg
    Today's Weight:. 149.25 lbs / 67.7 kg
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Sorry that you feel like this. I hope things get better for you.
    Let’s all keep hope in these trying times. <3
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in:
    Previous weight(March 15)-67.8kg/149.47lbs
    Current weight(March 22)- 67.2kg/148.15lbs
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!

I am extremely sorry that I have gone a little MIA in this past week. With everything that is going on, I am scared and worried about so many people in my life. Our state will be shutting down most businesses come Monday evening, but I will continue to have to work. I just don't know how to react to this. I can say that this is definitely bringing down my mood, especially because I can't visit my mom now. Shes 71 and at high risk. After my visit this week, we decided that I will only be dropping off groceries/thing she needs at the door. I'm not going in to visit anymore. It's good that we talk on the phone, but I look forward to our visits... I wouldn't be able to handle it if I gave her something...

I have tried to keep track of my diet this week, but I have honestly thrown the weekend out of the window. I will be mostly on track this week while I am at work, so that is good. I know today will be another day of food, and I don't feel bad about it for now.

I hope you are all doing ok through this! I think about you all through this. Please continue to post and check in with the group 💜 @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel I hate to see you leave us, but I understand! Take care of yourself, and please, stay safe! 💜💜💜

I want to thank @brandi_84 and @Krysless2 for keeping up with everything for me. I really appreciate it and am grateful to have you guys as co-captains!

Christine, I think you are doing the right thing with your Mom, though it is hard. My Mom is in Texas, and my instinct is to go get her. But that would involve flights and increased exposure. I believe you said you were in health care, so we all appreciate everything you are doing! I hope they offer some opportunities to discuss or deal with stress at work.
This discussion has been closed.