Steps: 7958
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Big Butt Theory March (Monday weigh)

March 2: 200
    March 9: 202 wrong way
    March 16: 200
    March 23: 196 finally moving in the right direction!!
    March 30:

I’m feeling stressed as I know lots of us are. My allergy meds are also messing w/my sleep. But have had a few good last few days and getting back my grip on mindless snacking while being stuck at home.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Big Butt Theory March (Monday weigh)

March 2: 200
    March 9: 202 wrong way
    March 16: 200
    March 23: 196 finally moving in the right direction!!
    March 30:

I’m feeling stressed as I know lots of us are. My allergy meds are also messing w/my sleep. But have had a few good last few days and getting back my grip on mindless snacking while being stuck at home.

Great loss this month! We have a had lots of extra snacks with my husband working from home. I am trying to keep log of them so I don't overdo it.

@GeminiLady159
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mon Week 4
    PW: 221.6
    CW: 226.0

Trending in the entirely wrong direction. Let's try this again.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    primekayprime
    Mon Week 4
    PW: 221.6
    CW: 226.0

Trending in the entirely wrong direction. Let's try this again.

@primekayprime - Don't let that get you down. You have been doing great. Reflect and change what isn't working and keep what has worked in the past.
    We have a new month coming up to start fresh!
  • brandi_84
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!

I am extremely sorry that I have gone a little MIA in this past week. With everything that is going on, I am scared and worried about so many people in my life. Our state will be shutting down most businesses come Monday evening, but I will continue to have to work. I just don't know how to react to this. I can say that this is definitely bringing down my mood, especially because I can't visit my mom now. Shes 71 and at high risk. After my visit this week, we decided that I will only be dropping off groceries/thing she needs at the door. I'm not going in to visit anymore. It's good that we talk on the phone, but I look forward to our visits... I wouldn't be able to handle it if I gave her something...

I have tried to keep track of my diet this week, but I have honestly thrown the weekend out of the window. I will be mostly on track this week while I am at work, so that is good. I know today will be another day of food, and I don't feel bad about it for now.

I hope you are all doing ok through this! I think about you all through this. Please continue to post and check in with the group 💜 @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel I hate to see you leave us, but I understand! Take care of yourself, and please, stay safe! 💜💜💜

I want to thank @brandi_84 and @Krysless2 for keeping up with everything for me. I really appreciate it and am grateful to have you guys as co-captains!

@cmhubbard92
    Christine, I also think you have made the best decision. I am afraid before it is over my family will have to make the same kind of decision and plan of action.
    I know it must be hard. With this type of thing going on, I think we really want to be with the people we care about.
    Everyday, I am having conversations with my daughter, explaining what is going on each day , how things could change minute by minute, and why we are taking the safety precautions that we are taking.
    Even though she is homeschooled there are activities she normally participates in out of home, that she is missing going to.
    Let me and Krystal know if there is anything else we can do to help you out.

I assume, if you are still having to still go to work you are in an essential business/field. I am sure your community is thankful for you going in and risking your health to keep the essential things going.
    I say this to everyone here who is still having to leave their home and go to work.

• brandi_84
    Options
    sekotsjd wrote: »
    Monday is weigh in.
    PW 235
    CW 233

@sekotsjd Outstanding!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!

I am extremely sorry that I have gone a little MIA in this past week. With everything that is going on, I am scared and worried about so many people in my life. Our state will be shutting down most businesses come Monday evening, but I will continue to have to work. I just don't know how to react to this. I can say that this is definitely bringing down my mood, especially because I can't visit my mom now. Shes 71 and at high risk. After my visit this week, we decided that I will only be dropping off groceries/thing she needs at the door. I'm not going in to visit anymore. It's good that we talk on the phone, but I look forward to our visits... I wouldn't be able to handle it if I gave her something...

I have tried to keep track of my diet this week, but I have honestly thrown the weekend out of the window. I will be mostly on track this week while I am at work, so that is good. I know today will be another day of food, and I don't feel bad about it for now.

I hope you are all doing ok through this! I think about you all through this. Please continue to post and check in with the group 💜 @Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel I hate to see you leave us, but I understand! Take care of yourself, and please, stay safe! 💜💜💜

I want to thank @brandi_84 and @Krysless2 for keeping up with everything for me. I really appreciate it and am grateful to have you guys as co-captains!

Christine, I think you are doing the right thing with your Mom, though it is hard. My Mom is in Texas, and my instinct is to go get her. But that would involve flights and increased exposure. I believe you said you were in health care, so we all appreciate everything you are doing! I hope they offer some opportunities to discuss or deal with stress at work.

My boyfriend delivers scrubs, gowns, sheets, etc. To all the hospitals in our state and surrounding. He's 100% essential, and will have to work through this. I, however, work in retail. I work at a hardware store, which is considered essential... have a pipe burst/toilet stop working? Come on in! I don't feel like I am the same kind of essential as others, but I am grateful to be working, still.
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well it sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat in that it feels really easy to let all of this stuff fall away right now. I am so tempted to think my weight/fitness don’t matter with all of this going on, especially after being sick, but I have done that before. The stress of everything can make us give up but I am trying hard not to do that this time (and it sounds like a lot of us are working hard to keep going 😄). So while I was down for the count while I was sick, here I go, getting back in it!

3/23
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories - no
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 9,126

Happy Tuesday!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Good morning TBBT!

Christine, I think you are doing the right thing with your Mom, though it is hard. My Mom is in Texas, and my instinct is to go get her. But that would involve flights and increased exposure. I believe you said you were in health care, so we all appreciate everything you are doing! I hope they offer some opportunities to discuss or deal with stress at work.

My boyfriend delivers scrubs, gowns, sheets, etc. To all the hospitals in our state and surrounding. He's 100% essential, and will have to work through this. I, however, work in retail. I work at a hardware store, which is considered essential... have a pipe burst/toilet stop working? Come on in! I don't feel like I am the same kind of essential as others, but I am grateful to be working, still.

I think both of you are doing important work right now and it is much appreciated!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/23
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Water: yes
    Exercise: yes (mild - went for a walk)
    10,515 steps
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,955 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date:Mon, March24th:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: Yes, +565 🙂
    Exercise(20min): Yes, got out the old T25 DVDs
    Water: 60oz
    Steps: 8262

Week4 WeighIn Results
    Username: Krysless2
    Weigh in day: Mon, March 23rd
    Current week's weight:
    161.4lbs
    Week3: 159.3lbs
    Week2: 162lbs
    MarSW: 165lbs

Mini Challenge
    Date: Sun, March22nd:
    UnderCalories: No, over by -162
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 64oz
    Steps: 12471
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

That's a good idea with the old T-25/Beach Body videos! I've got some of those videos stashed away somewhere!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- March Week #4(Sun, March 15 to Sat, March 21)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @thedestar (6) Way to go!
    @petrocoetsee (6) Well done!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @krysless2 (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @jmalderman (1)
    @cmhubbard92 (1)

Congrats to our winners!

Keep up the hard work team! Stay healthy.
    Get ready for a brand new month.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

• brandi_84
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

Week4 WeighIn Results
    Username: Krysless2
    Weigh in day: Mon, March 23rd
    Current week's weight:
    161.4lbs
    Week3: 159.3lbs
    Week2: 162lbs
    MarSW: 165lbs

Mini Challenge
    Date: Sun, March22nd:
    UnderCalories: No, over by -162
    Water: 64oz
    Steps: 12471

@Krysless2
    That is more than 3lbs lost this month. Great job!
  • brandi_84
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Congratulations, Team TBBT!

Our team came in First place.
    (Week 3)

Our top 3 losers were:
    1st - @Krysless2. - 1.97%
    2nd - @asha170880. - 1.94%
    3rd - @sarahannsuarez. - 1.40%

Fantabulous!!

Keep working hard, team. We are on the last week of the month!
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Tues, March24th:
    UnderCalories: No, over by +704, at this point I'm just trying to NOT gain weight amidst this epidemic (VERY thankful for this group!!)
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 7805
  • Krysless2
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh in for @sarahannsuarez

Starting weight in January: 205lbs
    Starting March Weight: 194.2
    Week 1 weight: 193.1
    Week 2 weight: 193.1
    Week 3 weight: 190.4
    Week 4 weight: 190.4

I actually got down under 190 last week, but I stopped bring a lunch to and from the hospital and not exercising at night:( Need to get creative... i just hate running in the cold and it hasn't warmed up in WI yet.

Woohoo! I only see this:
    Starting March Weight: 194.2
    Week 4 weight: 190.4

Ahhmazing!! I see many 1and8s in your April weeks ahead!!
This discussion has been closed.