Dkay OMAD progress

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I went to the store today and things were better. I think I feel some better. We have two large freezers, and I bought more than usual just in case. I am not as anxious as I was in the past but this is all so new and we are all trying to find our way. Hoping you are all good.....

I did a brief weigh in yesterday and was the same as last week 169 so no loss no gain. We have been doing takeout more and i can feel the bloat it will be ceasing today!

Stay healthy ya'll
    <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    It's good news that you didn't gain. 👍 Take care❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    I wish I could do takeout, but alas - too high risk for us WOMP WOMP - I'd KILL for some pad thai! LMAO

Hasn't stopped me from gaining a bunch of salt weight though - I know my cals haven't been sky high (maybe a lil high but not crazy) but the bloat is getting to me more than usual so I dunno - all messed up mentally (even though I'm not anxious)?
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I just can't find my groove.....I do good in the morning, and we have a team call everyday so I have to get ready but by about now, i am just done.....I am not anxious or depressed but it is messing with me mentally somehow.....I did great this weekend and was super productive, cleaning out a bunch of crap, but today....not so much.....maybe bc the rain here has been insane so dreary and dark.....I dunno......

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I just can't find my groove.....I do good in the morning, and we have a team call everyday so I have to get ready but by about now, i am just done.....I am not anxious or depressed but it is messing with me mentally somehow.....I did great this weekend and was super productive, cleaning out a bunch of crap, but today....not so much.....maybe bc the rain here has been insane so dreary and dark.....I dunno......

I'm so glad it's not just me *sigh* - I'm FINE except for THESE INTENSE NON-STOP FOOD CRAVINGS!!!! I know one day won't kill me, but we don't know how long this will go, and that just - makes me wanna eat more.....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    The cravings are intense for sure!!! Stay strong girls <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Same here, we are in Stage 2 lockdown😢 It's so stressful for me right now. If our little shop is forced to close, we will not have any income😭 So far, we are still A-OK👌
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! B)

We are in week two of remote here, our cases in our state are around 987 (as of last night). In my city (which is a very large city) we are at 267. As of last night, the USA had already passed China and Italy on number of cases. Our city has instituted a "safer at home" only go out for essentials, food, gas, etc. All restaurants are take out/drive through only. I did go to the store yesterday and finally produce and meat looked normal even though there was a limit. No paper towels available but we did get more TP. Hoping the panic buying will stop soon. :#

My youngest is in 7th grade and they are not going back as of now until April 24th. Of course, they may not go back at all. No one knows at this point. I think I mentioned earlier, the university that I work for, cancelled graduation ---that is huge. We are not scheduled to go back until April 13th. But I seriously doubt that will happen.

It still feels like a dream, just surreal. I am doing better work wise in terms of being productive we have calls everyday at 10am so we all get to chat which is nice. But to get on a schedule at home took a minute. I am trying to make the most of this time, doing some deep cleaning on places I usually don't get a chance too, cleaning out things, re-organizing, etc. We will never get this time back, or probably again --so I am trying to make the most of it. <3

In terms of food, I did some snacking last week, but starting this week I got back to majority OMAD I may have slipped a couple of times, but I have kept my spinning up daily and I can tell inch wise that I am losing. I was very hesitant to get on the scale today, but I I had actually lost which I was super shocked with. HAPPY shocked I am down 1.5lbs. WOOHOO <3<3

Stay healthy ya'll, be kind to yourself, and do what you can during this time. Hugs to all of you! <3<3

D
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2020
    Options
    That's amazing news...1.5lbs loss!!! :+1: Keep up the good work :) I wish I can say that about me.. but, I have gained :(
    I know what you mean...our Premier has warned us that we will be going into Stage 3 lockdown if we do not follow the rules.
    Stay safe and <3<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Great job Donna. 1.5 pounds is excellent. I am super proud and excited for you my friend.

I have not weighed myself in a while. My last weigh-in I was at 161.3 pounds and I am sure I am significantly over that weight right now. I might wait until after my 3-day fast to weigh again. I want my next weigh-in to be below 161.3 so I have to do good to have a good weight going into my fast so I can come out of it below 161.3 pounds.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    1.5 is HUGE for any week let alone this kinda week!!! That puts you down to what now?!?!?! I'm sure the spinning is doing amazing things for you, so I'm happy to be gently stepping on board with the exercise LMAO

I'll be happy if I weigh in tomorrow with only a 1 pound gain!!!! LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    THanks ya'll. I was happy with the 1.5 loss for the week......Hoping for another loss this week as well. I am still working out, and doing straight OMAD. The stress of this COVID thing is about to get to me, working from home is fine, I am in a groove, but just knowing that we shouldn't go out is stressful. Just ughh....and every day it is worse. I think our state is at 1500 cases, and around 10 deaths so far but our county is like 300 of those.....so it is just scary to go out even to the store......

I did get a TON of oraganization done this weekend, lots of cleaning and organizing, and the weather was in the 80s so some much needed sunshine as well. I am just reminding myself we will all get through this......

Stay healthy and happy ya'll! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Girl YES!!! Even as I'm typing I want to EAT EVERYTHING - not just want, like CRAVE to the point of distraction :/ It's really alarming to me and freaks me out!!! Which makes me wanna eat more!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it another few weeks or MONTHS tbh *sigh*
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Cheering for you on your next weigh-in 👍👏👏👏 I forgot..how many more lbs till your GW? I remember it's very near🤔 We are now in Stage 3 lockdown as we have 4864 cases and 21 deaths😥 Take care❤️
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome Donna, you're gonna be at goal real soon!!! :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    That’s AMAZING, particularly considering everything that’s going on. Sheesh!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Friends,
    Hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this crazy time. TN now has about 3400 cases and our city over 800. But, I was able to get some TP at the store, so I really can't complain at all right now. I have gotten in my groove with working from home, and the random off the wagon grazing is a thing of the past. Straight OMAD this week, still working out by spinning every day. Did a ton of organizing/cleaning out again this weekend and that makes me so happy :). And, we had mid 70's and sunshine and that just makes me feel great!!! <3
    I weighed the same last Friday, so I am hoping for a two pound loss this week. I can totally tell in clothes the inches are going away but the scale didn't move in terms of pounds.

This won't last forever, make the most of this time. <3

Hugs <3
    Oh here is my "girls" after being outside a lot this weekend running and playing....they were exhausted.....ddbkopkjrolz.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Congrats on your inches loss👍👏😊 Keep up the good work 👍😊 Your 2 doggies are so adorable ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW fur babies!!!! They look so happyyyyy <3 adorbs <3

You're a rock star babe, and totally have this!!! I see a 2 lb loss in your futureeeeeeeee
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I see a swoosh on the horizon for you. Love the doggies