• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 55 minute walk
    Water: success

Steps 4/7 9,030

It is going to be a lovely day outside so I am going to take my walk outdoors. I did tai chi again yesterday. It is not a form of exercise but I am really enjoying it. I think I will start spring cleaning today. I really decluttered my apartment in September so it shouldn’t be too bad. Stay safe!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    2. Start spring cleaning
    3. Tai chi
    4. Log food and stay within calorie goal
  • ddk125
    ddk125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in: 183.6
    Past weight: 184.8

Yesterday's achievements:

Steps: 8470

Goals:
    1. Rest as needed: I rested quite a lot!
    2. 7500 steps: passed it!
    3. Hydrate! 64 oz.: Yes!
    4. Do something relaxing: yes. I sat and read for quite a while and also rode with hubby to look at a job.

Today will be different. I have a nephew and niece coming over for the day to give my sister-in-law a homeschooling break.

I'm excited and curious how it will go. I don't have any formal exercise planned but am sure I will be tired by the end of the day anyway. :blush:

Today's goals:
    1. Read Bible and pray.
    2. Make bed.
    3. Clean kitchen.
    4. Teach nephew and niece.
    5. Hydrate.
    7. Relax when it's all done. And not stress about what could have been different.
    8. 5000 steps.

That's it! My main focus today is teaching. :smile:

Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    TELL US ABOUT YOUR NSV!

l4lk3vi3k646.jpeg

• ddk125
    Options
    TELL US ABOUT YOUR NSV!

l4lk3vi3k646.jpeg

Hubby says I'm losing inches already! And that I'm firmer. :blush:
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in

Today's Goals
    Log all food and beverages honestly
    Drink at least 8 cups of water
    Do morning stretches
    Do at least 2 5 minute walking sessions
    Try one new exercise video for seated senior exercise -- Found one YEA!!!
    Do 30 minute chair yoga
    Find one thing funny and share it

Get outside if weather permits -- Major Thunderstorms & Hail last night...Sunny and low 50's today
    ... what can I say ... it's Michigan LOL

Need to input grocery order for delivery Friday. Always takes twice as long as I think it should.
    Would like to do one load of laundry: wash, dry, fold/hang, put away

Stay safe everyone! Have a good day. :)
  • ddk125
    Options
    @cesse47 You surely would be welcome to share the funny things you find here! We can all use extra joy in our journey!
  • cesse47
    Options
  • cesse47
    Options
    Sorry, it didn't input the picture like I expected and doesn't give me the option of deleting.

3kw1a8db5d37.jpg
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    4/8 steps 11326
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well!

Week 2 check in
    PW - 171
    CW - 170.6
    Weigh in day Tuesday

The weather has been beautiful this week where I live, so I’ve been able to go on walks every evening after dinner the past few nights. It’s been nice to get outside.

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    4/8 steps 11326

I think I may have missed your steps for Sunday. Can you give those to me again please when you have a moment. Thank you🦋
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Daily check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 55 minute walk
    Water: success

Steps 4/7 9,030

It is going to be a lovely day outside so I am going to take my walk outdoors. I did tai chi again yesterday. It is not a form of exercise but I am really enjoying it. I think I will start spring cleaning today. I really decluttered my apartment in September so it shouldn’t be too bad. Stay safe!

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 45 minutes
    2. Start spring cleaning
    3. Tai chi
    4. Log food and stay within calorie goal

Im so happy that you are enjoying TaiChi. I really want to get started on it as well and maybe join a local club so I can do it with others. I can’t do it at home as there is always too much noise and craziness going on around me. Mindfulness is as important as exercise and has its role to play in weight loss so even if you aren’t burning calories while doing it, you are working your mind and soul in a very essential way. Good luck with your decluttering. I need to start doing that as well!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ddk125 wrote: »
    Weigh-in: 183.6
    Past weight: 184.8

Yesterday's achievements:

Steps: 8470

Goals:
    1. Rest as needed: I rested quite a lot!
    2. 7500 steps: passed it!
    3. Hydrate! 64 oz.: Yes!
    4. Do something relaxing: yes. I sat and read for quite a while and also rode with hubby to look at a job.

Today will be different. I have a nephew and niece coming over for the day to give my sister-in-law a homeschooling break.

I'm excited and curious how it will go. I don't have any formal exercise planned but am sure I will be tired by the end of the day anyway. :blush:

Today's goals:
    1. Read Bible and pray.
    2. Make bed.
    3. Clean kitchen.
    4. Teach nephew and niece.
    5. Hydrate.
    7. Relax when it's all done. And not stress about what could have been different.
    8. 5000 steps.

That's it! My main focus today is teaching. :smile:

Have a happy Wednesday, everyone!!!

Well done with your weight loss and on always reaching your step goals! It’s very nice of you to help your sister in law with her homeschooling. I’ve been going at it for a month now and it’s not an easy task. If got 2 middle schoolers and a preschooler to teach. I honestly don’t know how teachers do it with 30 students on the classroom. I have a new respect for their jobs! Wishing you the best of luck! I’m sure you will do a great job!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    TELL US ABOUT YOUR NSV!

l4lk3vi3k646.jpeg

Ok so I know I always come back to this NSV, but they are so important to me because its a goal i set for myself 4 years ago. I have always admired runners and have envied them when they do their 5k’s 10’k relay races marathons etc. I did my very first 5k 4 years ago and I “ran” it in 48 minutes. A couple of days ago I did my morning 5k and It was my own personal best time and not only that but I reached my goal of doing it in 35 minutes!! This is the average time for people running 5ks. Some runners go much much faster and some go much much slower (like me on my first try). I’m so proud to have reached my 35 minute 5K goal!! Not only that but yesterday i gave myself a break and walked the 5K instead and I did it in 44 minutes which is faster than when I ran it the first time 😂😂😂 I’m now walking faster than I was “running” 4 years ago!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ddk125 wrote: »
    TELL US ABOUT YOUR NSV!

l4lk3vi3k646.jpeg

Hubby says I'm losing inches already! And that I'm firmer. :blush:

Firmer is good!!! My ultimate goal is to tone my body. I want all the muscles lol. Well done you and well done to your hubby for noticing!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in

Today's Goals
    Log all food and beverages honestly
    Drink at least 8 cups of water
    Do morning stretches
    Do at least 2 5 minute walking sessions
    Try one new exercise video for seated senior exercise -- Found one YEA!!!
    Do 30 minute chair yoga
    Find one thing funny and share it

Get outside if weather permits -- Major Thunderstorms & Hail last night...Sunny and low 50's today
    ... what can I say ... it's Michigan LOL

Need to input grocery order for delivery Friday. Always takes twice as long as I think it should.
    Would like to do one load of laundry: wash, dry, fold/hang, put away

Stay safe everyone! Have a good day. :)

I love a good thunderstorm and even more the smell in the air the day that follows. I’m glad to see so many people are able to order their foods and essentials online for either pick up or delivery. With this craziness going on it’s the safest thing to do. I’m having to go out for my essentials and it’s very scary. I try to be as safe as possible and use lots of hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and face mask. I o my go once a week on Wednesday’s and do with wha to have for a week until the next shopping day. It’s the only time I go out. Be safe and have a wonderful day.

PS. Thanks for the laugh 😘
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well!

Week 2 check in
    PW - 171
    CW - 170.6
    Weigh in day Tuesday

The weather has been beautiful this week where I live, so I’ve been able to go on walks every evening after dinner the past few nights. It’s been nice to get outside.

Ahh so nice when the weather is just right for outdoor walks. We’ve also had some good sunshine here and we’ve been making the most of it! Fingers crossed it lasts for a good while. If you want to join our step challenge please le me know. ❤️
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    d9603d3o9sj6.jpeg

Here are some more walking videos you can do safely at home! No excuses !!
This discussion has been closed.