• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    COLLEEN790
    APRIL WEEK 2
    PW 171.9
    CW 170.4
    managed to get my eating under control. Will be good when I can. Exercise again.

great loss-keep resting! So important to let you body fully heal. Exercise will happen again. :)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    lacatgirl
    WI -Tuesdays

April Week 1
    PW: 173
    CW: 174.5

April Week 2
    PW 174.5
    CW 176.5

Exercised - short walk
    Tracked - Yes!
    Budget - 85 calories over :(

Hi All,
    I am surprised but very thankful that you guys kept me in since I missed two weeks.

I am a 58 years old, an artist, business owner and mom of three grown kids. My weight has been up and down over the years and I am really so tired of it! The only thing I have been really religious about is weighing in every day - I think if I wasnt doing this I would have gained even more.

I own an art school which is closed at this time and it has been very stressful and I have been having a hard time staying on track. As always, the minute I stop tracking, I start gaining. I have gained three lbs since COVID began and i feel it!

I am going to try to "do my best" and see if I can get rid of some of the weight I have gained. I have been going for walks but need to do something else for exercise...obviously my favorite exercise, swimming is out - I do miss it!

My goal will be to track every day and get some exercise every day. Wish me luck!

Highly suggest a program on Fitness Blender.The trainers are amazing; related, personable and they know their stuff. It will keep you on track!
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans

Thanks for the tip. The workout was great.

so glad! Love all their stuff.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    It's Thursday-looking for weigh in's from:
    @Colleen790-got it, great!
    @flourchild225
    @Kaj848
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thur April 9
    Exercise: no :(
    Track: Yes
    Budget: 122 over! Having trouble staying within my budget - I think I need to nix the red wine with dinner!
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    April week 2
    PW: 158.6
    CW: 158.8
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    It's Friday! Looking for weigh in's from:
    @Keepingtrack1234
    @fe452436
    @Swauters
    @zengen09
    @Hsurbhi
    @Lindewey
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Keepingtrack1234
    PW: 138.6
    CW: 138.8

I am still recovering (likely Covid 19-didn't qualify for a test, per my doctor) and the few times I have felt good and worked out I have deeply regretted it-pure exhaustion the next several days. I am truly hopefully that I can begin to lift again next week but I know I need to listen to my body. The exhaustion is one I have never felt before and I am hopeful that the rest heals my body. I have been able to do walks at a slow pace.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    Swauters
    Pw: 210.8
    Cw: 210.2
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    April 10
    Exercised: Yes (7.5km in 67 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Harder walk today.
  • flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    flourchild225
    April Week 2
    PW: 131.6
    CW: 131.8
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Keepingtrack1234
    PW: 138.6
    CW: 138.8

I am still recovering (likely Covid 19-didn't qualify for a test, per my doctor) and the few times I have felt good and worked out I have deeply regretted it-pure exhaustion the next several days. I am truly hopefully that I can begin to lift again next week but I know I need to listen to my body. The exhaustion is one I have never felt before and I am hopeful that the rest heals my body. I have been able to do walks at a slow pace.

Feel better
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    April 10
    Exercise: Yes Fitness blender 40 min
    Track: Yes
    Budget: Almost - 50 over
  • lindewey
    lindewey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Lindewey
    Week 2
    Pw 192.2
    Cw 193.2
    Not a good week exercising everyday, but cant seem to focus on making good choices. Hard to do when I'm home 24/7. Anyone have any suggestions how they manage, especially when you have others living with you who leave classic junk food all around the house?
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Good morning!
    Saturday weigh in's:
    @allietuge
    @Matthewsfive
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 11
    Exercised: Yes (3km in 24 mins - hills)

Short walk between rain showers. Managed to pick the gap.

Household still holding together during this time of "social distancing".

Working to try an organise a video conferenced "egg hunt" tomorrow (for my daughter and her cousin). Have no idea at to whether it will work or not.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge
    Week 2
    Pw 166.7
    Cw 165.6
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Week 2

PW 162.2
    CW 161.8

Small loss but I will take it, checked all the other numbers and I increased in muscle mass and lowered my fat%. So all going in the right direction.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I am late posting my Wednesday weigh in.

inshapeCK
    Week 2
    PW: 133.9 pounds
    CW: 135.5 pounds

Gained 1.6 pounds.
    Not happy about this but I was up even higher before Wednesday and got it back down in time for the weigh in and Monday I had a severe pain attack due to endometriosis which had me pretty much lying on the bathroom floor in so much agony that I threw up so it wasn't a good start to the week. Overall I have been losing more weeks than I have been gaining during this time of having to stay home so letting myself off the hook this week but want to reel it back in as I don't want another gain next week as I worked too hard to get down from 170.1 pounds and I am so close to my goal weight of 130 pounds and I don't want to throw all my hard work away.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    I am late posting my Wednesday weigh in.

inshapeCK
    Week 2
    PW: 133.9 pounds
    CW: 135.5 pounds

Gained 1.6 pounds.
    Not happy about this but I was up even higher before Wednesday and got it back down in time for the weigh in and Monday I had a severe pain attack due to endometriosis which had me pretty much lying on the bathroom floor in so much agony that I threw up so it wasn't a good start to the week. Overall I have been losing more weeks than I have been gaining during this time of having to stay home so letting myself off the hook this week but want to reel it back in as I don't want another gain next week as I worked too hard to get down from 170.1 pounds and I am so close to my goal weight of 130 pounds and I don't want to throw all my hard work away.

@inshapeCK. You are doing amazing work. The last 5 pounds are always the hardest.

Sorry to hear of the pain attack.

Gains and losses are never linear. The plan you have seems to be working (and is maintainable), so just continue back on plan any time you have a setback. You will get there.

I assume you also have a transition to maintenance plan.

You can do this.
  • craigo3154
    Options
    April 12
    Exercised: Yes (7.5km in 64 mins - hills)

Rain held off today, so was able to walk.

The planned video conferenced "egg hunt" was unable to be done. My daughter (the hunter) was in no state to participate today. Maybe tomorrow. Otherwise next year.

Hope others had a good Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.