WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @hope002 Great day! You really are doing so well. I am just curious when your 4 hours are and do you eat one meal or two? Or a meal and a snack?
    I eat one meal around 12-12:30, then around 2-2:30 some snacks: 1-1.5 cup of sunflower seed , some fruit, a coffee with some dessert. Basically I eat whatever I want until 4-4:30. Then I start my fast ( I have an app) and it works like magic :) all my cravings and hunger go away. If I leave my eating window open, I am constantly looking for something to eat.

• kenzierenzieroo
    kenzierenzieroo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to be posting our steps every day? Is so, today I ended with 10,295.
  • JillyBT
    JillyBT Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well thanks for sharing your story, it is inspiring.

Haven’t been good at tracking my food or water but I’ve been motivated to walk everyday and I’m getting my steps in. I’m trying to work on my sleep. I wake up every two hours. Right before this stay at home started I finally had gotten into a good sleep routine. And I truly believe the lack of sleep is hurting my weight. I had a tele doctor appt today and I’m trying to get back into some sort of routine sleeping, exercising and eating. It was motivating.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    05/05 steps 5057
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Mrsbell
    Wednesday
    PW 151
    CW 148.2
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Check in for yesterday:

Had to postpone my lower body Workout bc I got bad sleep and was extremely tired plus my calves still hurt from Saturday.
    Got some stretching and abs workout instead at night after kids fell asleep and was able to hit 6k steps again.

Food: good, avoided junk temptation:)

It’s just hard to process the fact I’m “fat”
    Again. I worked hard last year to lose pounds and was so happy with myself - now I’m back where I was.
    I know it takes time and consistently good food choices and being active to get back to it and I know I’ll get there again - so I def need to work on being patient.

@Mrsbell8well Nice loss! And your food from yesterday looks delicious, just like i remember from last year :) oh and cute shoes!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx yes I was def in shock! :) as my first labor lasted around 14hours lol and I had an epidural so it was very relaxing :)
    This time not so much lol I literally was laying there thinking well there’s something wrong with me and I’ll die but I was praying in mind that baby will be okay Bc I ain’t gonna make it for sure. I guess that’s how natural birth is supposed to feel lol

But I have to say my recovery was really good. I felt so much better mentally and physically this time around so that’s good :) Just lacking the sleep :)

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    This week I am determined to practice intuitive/mindful eating along with my IF. I have all kinds of food goodies packed for my eating options today. I started my morning with a very small cup of acai juice. For breakfast I thought about my options and what sounded best. I chose a rice cake with sunflower butter and chai rooibos tea. Normally I would have 2 rice cakes. I am really eager to pay attention to my fullness level. So 3/4 done with rice cake I stopped. I thought about it but definitely thought I could be done. I set it aside for a few minutes. Mistake number 1...it was still in my line of vision. I ate it. Sooooo going forward if I think I am done I will wrap it up and put it away. Wait and go eat it if I still want it. If not leave it until I am hungry again. This can be a big game changer for me. portions have always been an issue. If I serve it I eat it. Has never had anything to do with hunger.
    But I am a new me and ready for success!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Steps yesterday:5138
    Food was still over my WW points but much better than last several months
    Water was also much better
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:

Good on food - had more than my 1 allotted margarita. Oh well.

Today got up and went for a 2 mile jog around the neighborhood. Drinking lots of water.

Gonna venture out to Hobby Lobby to get yarn so I can finally finish my son's blanket.

Motivational Quote Time:
    8hpiph4fu6z5.jpg
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    A longer walk today now barefoot cardio!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    So far this week, I have gotten all the yard work done, went on a walk every day except today and colored my own hair ( my hairdresser is not going back til june). Hopefully she is not too mad, I used professional color and not box stuff from the supermarket so she shouldn't be too mad. I am hoping they come measure for my new pool liner soon, the pool company is getting on my nerves. I haven't paid them yet, I told my husband I may go somewhere else. I also went food shopping and bought more fruits and veggies hoping to eat them this time and not let them go to waste.
This discussion has been closed.