Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    looneycatblue
    May 9, Week 2
    PW 166.2
    CW 167.4

Wrong direction... stressed out week, need to stop medicating with food and drink!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    May Saturday Week 2

PW 161.8
    CW 160

Sorry meant week 2

You are doing so well! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Sunday weigh in from:
    @mcfc_katie
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    Hi team,
    Here we are entering week 3 of May. I try to always stay positive but I also want to be honest. I am really struggling; I have always said that weight and eating choices are indicative of my mental health and that has never been more true than right now. I am eating the kinds of foods that don't make me feel good and eating too much of everything. I am emotionally starving and feeding myself to feel better. I am feeling a lot of self-loathing and disgust and disappointment. I love @glouis4 idea to listen to some health podcasts-does anyone have recommendations? I need to overhaul my mind and remind myself that, although I can't control much right now, I can control what I eat and how I fill my emotional cup.
    I just needed to be real today.
    Megan

Megan, thank you for being open about your feelings and struggles... I think most of us (me) are in the same boat... I totally get the need to give into our comfort foods, and then the feeling of guilt after... we need to remember that these are crazy times, give ourselves some slack, and not feel guilty. Just pick ourselves up, dust off, and keep moving forward, no need to look back. B)
    Happy Mother's Day to you and all of the other Mom's! <3
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    zengen09 wrote: »
    zengen09
    May Week 2
    PW: 221.7
    CW: 219

Sorry I'm a day late!

Great Job!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    I have "checked out" this week.
    Had a rough week mentally and emotionally.
    Didn't post a weigh in.
    Stopped posting replies/responses.
    Will be back next week.
    Feeling like I am on the "up" today and going in the right direction mentally and emotionally.

How are you doing today? Sometimes we just need a break, a re-set... see you next week! <3
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Wow, I just added up my calories for the day for the first time in a while! 512 calories over! No wonder I am gaining. I need to get rid of some really bad habits, like snacks in the afternoon. But, at least I journaled and that is a step in the right direction.

Yep, I agree... I need to really be honest with myself and stay accountable with journal "everything" This is my goal for this week!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Wow, I just added up my calories for the day for the first time in a while! 512 calories over! No wonder I am gaining. I need to get rid of some really bad habits, like snacks in the afternoon. But, at least I journaled and that is a step in the right direction.

Yep, I agree... I need to really be honest with myself and stay accountable with journal "everything" This is my goal for this week!

This is also where I fall short. This week's goal is to weigh and log every thing I put into my mouth. Every. Thing.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    May 11
    Exercised? Yes. Walking. Got my 10,000 steps in
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
    The neighbours dropped in a container of rocky road. It was so good. I had to eat back most of my exercise calories though 😉
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Tooting my own for a second to say I've officially logged every day for 21 days. I know for a lot of people that may not seem like a big deal. But this is like my 4th MFP account because I always sign up, start, forget about it for ages, start over, etc. Even this one I signed up for months before I started using it regularly. so managing 21 days in a row is a personal best for me, and it makes me feel like my head is more in the game than it has been during my previous attempts.

Happy Monday, everyone. Be the best You that you can be this week - and that includes being strong, but also being loving to yourself if you "slip up". <3

WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing! GO YOU!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Monday!
    Weigh in's from:
    @lacatgirl
    @miss_fit_ellie
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi team,
    Here we are entering week 3 of May. I try to always stay positive but I also want to be honest. I am really struggling; I have always said that weight and eating choices are indicative of my mental health and that has never been more true than right now. I am eating the kinds of foods that don't make me feel good and eating too much of everything. I am emotionally starving and feeding myself to feel better. I am feeling a lot of self-loathing and disgust and disappointment. I love @glouis4 idea to listen to some health podcasts-does anyone have recommendations? I need to overhaul my mind and remind myself that, although I can't control much right now, I can control what I eat and how I fill my emotional cup.
    I just needed to be real today.
    Megan
    @Keepingtrack1234
    You're not alone, a lot of us have these same feelings. Losing weight, and our eating choices is the hardest thing I have ever experienced. It plays on our minds and some might say I'm crazy for saying that but unless you walk in our shoes no one knows the daily struggles we go through.
    You got this
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    May 12
    Exercised? Over an hour walking with the husband. Have got at least 11,000 steps in.
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
    I’m really enjoying the outdoor walking. Nature and fresh air.
This discussion has been closed.