Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE WORK!!! A pound is super solid!!!! Great work babe <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That is awesome Donna. You are doing really great!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That's amazing news! Congrats! Keep up the good work! :+1:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOT! Yay for a pound loss!!

I have my garden going here. Doing peppers, cucumbers, watermelon and tomatoes.
    Impatiently waiting for everything to get that kick in the butt growth spurt, but we've had some slightly cooler weather that I think has stalled things. Anyway, blahblah.

I hope you get to go on that beach trip.
    Who knows WTH is going to happen as things start opening back up. Just have to hope it's good news.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Thanks! We certainly do too. I have been stalking Myrtle Beach to see what the status is. We aren't going until closer to the end of JUly so I am crossing everything that we get to go.....I need the beach...….

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I hear ya. Really wanted to go to the beach again this year but pfft. But hey... at least we should be saving money so hopefully we can have an even better longer trip next year. Fingers crossed for normalcy!
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah I know.....but i am really wanting this year :) too....
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday ya'll…..sun is out but more storms later.....we had some horrible ones last night...just out of nowhere. This time of year super scary in the south.....

Hubs celebrated his quarantine bday this weekend. So, of course I did cooking at home mostly. Made two pies, (apple and derby pie) and we had his fave pizza last night.....Friday night I made chicken chilli and sliders...and on Saturday we did take out Indian....so the bloat is all over me right now.

On Friday, I had lost .5 lbs, but it was late in the day before I weighed so it may have been more. Doing better this week and chugging some heck outa the water.....so bloated....

I will catch up on threads soon......stay safe ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    You have a FELLOW TAURUS!!! Ced's is Thursday (as is Emmy's, my bestie - they have the same bday LOL).

Nice loss, even if it's only a baby loss, STILL!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Yeah after this week I was super happy about it.....Those Taurus are "special " LOL aren't they :0
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah after this week I was super happy about it.....Those Taurus are "special " LOL aren't they :0

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they're SO SPECIFICALLY "special" LMAOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D

Emmy and Ced are the SAME PERSON - it's hilarious - I've got one for the romantic side and one for the platonic side :D On the bright side, any time Ced and I get in an argument, Emmy knows EXACTLY what to tell me to do to help get past it/win it LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • volgirl1322
    LOL that is so funny :) I don't have a tauras frined....but after knowing him for a very very long time, I can hold my own....LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    LOL that is so funny :) I don't have a tauras frined....but after knowing him for a very very long time, I can hold my own....LOL

LMAO you gotta have thick skin and some GUMPTION to deal with dem Taurus folks LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    I am a sagitarius,.........we got a lot of that girl :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I am a sagitarius,.........we got a lot of that girl :)

LMAO I'm a Libra - the social equalizer - I just juggle them like circus balls...I'm used to it at this point LMAOOOOOOOOO
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    0.5 lbs is still a loss, my dear :):+1: Keep up the good work!
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday Ya'll <3

Hope your Mother's day weekend was amazing :)!!! we had a great weekend.......but Friday was super busy and I didn't weigh.....so I will stay on point this week to hopefully drop another pound this week, that seems to be the new norm for me :# .

We had some yummy Asian food on Friday night, and amazing pizza Saturday and then for Mother's day I wanted hot wings :) so we had some amazing hot chicken :).....I made a couple of pies as well.......I am totally feeling the bloat today....so water water water all day!!! :)

Happy Monday ---OMAD on :)<3
  • volgirl1322
    It's Friday ya'll :) gonna be 80 by noon and I am super pumped!!!! B) I think I am just working 1/2 day so I can spend some time outside......my veggie garden is doing great, my 'mater plants already have blooms on them. My basil is growing too, and I am so ready to try that. I also, planted some celery and lettuce, from the ends of them, kinda weird, but it is working, my celery has new leaves sprouting up.....we will see how that goes! <3

Week has been good, spinning, working, Omading.....all is well.....wasn't too sure what the scale would say after this week, you know sometimes you just don't "feel it"? But another pound gone, so yep I am feeling fine :)......

Weekend is here!!! Not anything going on, but fun to just hang. We are in stage one of reopneing but still not planning to venture out just yet. Did go to Walmart yesterday for groceries, and a lot of peeps still NOT wearing masks.....kinda crazy to me.....

Ya'll have a great weekend.......virtual hugs to you :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I know that feeling, it makes getting on the scale REAL scary LMAO - but great work!!!! Rockin' the consistency and I LOVE IT <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Good job Donna. Steady losses week after week, love it! It is a shame that there are people who are still refusing to wear masks. Our local Walmart has a no mask no service policy which I am glad of.