Previous weight: 186
    Current weight: 184.2

Check-In: Friday, May 15th

•Log all food: Done ✔️
    •Calories: Under ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 23,487 ✔️

Good and happy Saturday morning team! Another week with a loss. I’m super excited this month! Finally! I hadn’t lost a thing since December and now it’s moving along nicely.

Alternating IF and OMAD days have really helped enormously alongside my daily runs and all the water.

Just did my 5K and now relaxing with my coffee on my front step. Love when it’s sunny out. Needed this after a few days of rain.

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Thursday May 14 Check-in

Steps: 30,194
    Calories: Under
    Water: 2.5L
    Exercise:a lot of walking

Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 241.2
    CW - 241.8

The number on the scale this morning was a little disheartening but I was expecting it to be higher honestly. I had too many days this week with under a litre of water and over 3500mg of sodium, it just gives me the motivation to make better choices this week.

Friday May 15 Goals

- 7500+ Steps
    - 2.5L of Water
    - Under 2500mg of sodium!

Amazing job on those steps! That sure is a lot of waking! Don’t let that number in the scale dishearten you. Weight loss isn’t linear. You are still within maintenance range from last week so this is a victory for you. Give your body time to show you results.
    mellane30 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! It's Friday and I should have posted on Monday. I think, in an effort to stay on top of things, I am going to post something every day. That way, I don't forget. I find myself forgetting what day it is more than I forget to post or do other things. Yesterday, I thought it was Tuesday for four hrs. How ridiculous is that?
    I'm managing to lose a little bit but I think the lack of activity is really making this harder than it should be. So my goal is to up the activity somehow. I will make a plan tonight and then, for my post tomorrow, I will reveal my plan! I wish my job weren't so sedentary. But I guess that's what you get when you work with numbers all day.
    I love reading everyone's post, though. It helps. :smile:

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 05/09/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 211.8
    Current weight: 211

Hi there! I’m very happy that we will hear more often from you and be able to encourage you on a daily basis. I totally get what it’s like to get your days confused. I’m the same way. I don’t know what day it is, which way I’m going or what I was doing. Good luck in all your goals for the weekend. Looking forward to your next post 🥰
    In that vein, here’s my semi-daily update. I just finished today’s 3 miles of walking! That makes 5/5 for the last week. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I’m looking forward to seeing the scale, especially after the progress I made the last few days. This morning I saw a 305 (and change) on the scale. I’m nearly down to the 200s! Can’t weight! ;) oh that’s a good idea for a new team name. Note to the mods! :)
    I also did my planks again last night after taking a rest day on Wednesday. And I promise I’ll do today’s planks later this afternoon! Good luck and Godspeed everyone!

3 miles walking 🚶🏻! Way to go! I cannot wait to see your results for the week! You are so close to getting In the 200’s! I remember reaching that goal myself! It will call for a celebration. 🎉 keep up the goos work with those planks!
    Steps 5/14: 19,302
    Thursday's goals done.

Goals for today:

Log everything--I've been good about this the last couple of days. Very often though, I get home from work and mindlessly grab a handful of chips or nuts or both...then another handful and another and another...and maybe just one or maybe two, or three little candies...😉
    If I am more mindful about logging, I tend to put less in my mouth🙂.

Minimum 15,000 steps (close)

Stretch more-got some in this morning, but the dogs were being a little too helpful, so I cut it short

Meditate (done)

Upper body strength workout (done)

Happy Friday!!

Got your steps in! Well down with all your goals yesterday. I am also struggling with logging all the food. I am the same with grabbing something here and there and having to log it. It becomes such a mission that I just give up on logging for the day. Gotta change this.
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Hi! It’s FriYAY!
    Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I stayed the same here.
    Pw: 143
    CW: 143
    Super hungry last week and working a lot of hours over weekend writing reports and paperwork... I hurt my foot in the middle of the week, what’s funny is how you can get hurt doing nothing! Hahah... I gave my self an extra day of rest to heal... see what happens for this coming week!

Maintenance is a win in my book! Hope your foot is feeling better today. Also, try drinking lots of water when you are feeling hungry or maybe have a handful of almonds.

• mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    5/15 steps 18390
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 25. 6715 steps.
    Sunday 3975
    Tuesday 8489
    Wednesday 11976
    Friday 28366

Got all your steps in! Thanks teammates! 🚶🏻🚶🏻‍♀️💪🏻
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    rb7ls70y1r0h.jpeg

89pspi3fhwpa.jpeg

@UTMom81 - need full week
    @Murphyi150 - need Wednesday May 13
    @Lindamtuck2018 - need Friday May 15
    @piqueaboo - need Friday May 15
    @19shmoo69 - all caught up.
    @888Angie888 - need Friday May 15
    @destiny_sierra - need Friday May 15
    @missGYST - need Wed, Thu, and Fri
    @michelleywardell - all caught up.
    @Shad0wDancer - need Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
    @kyfrancik - Need full week

Will also need everyone’s steps for today when the day is over 🥰
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Thursday May 14 Check-in

Steps: 30,194
    Calories: Under
    Water: 2.5L
    Exercise:a lot of walking

Weigh in day - Friday
    PW - 241.2
    CW - 241.8

The number on the scale this morning was a little disheartening but I was expecting it to be higher honestly. I had too many days this week with under a litre of water and over 3500mg of sodium, it just gives me the motivation to make better choices this week.

Friday May 15 Goals

- 7500+ Steps
    - 2.5L of Water
    - Under 2500mg of sodium!

You may be sensitive to sodium. I know I am. Watch your sodium this week and I bet you will see a drop at the scale. Impressive steps!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone! It's Friday and I should have posted on Monday. I think, in an effort to stay on top of things, I am going to post something every day. That way, I don't forget. I find myself forgetting what day it is more than I forget to post or do other things. Yesterday, I thought it was Tuesday for four hrs. How ridiculous is that?
    I'm managing to lose a little bit but I think the lack of activity is really making this harder than it should be. So my goal is to up the activity somehow. I will make a plan tonight and then, for my post tomorrow, I will reveal my plan! I wish my job weren't so sedentary. But I guess that's what you get when you work with numbers all day.
    I love reading everyone's post, though. It helps. :smile:

Username: Mellane30
    Weighin Week: 05/09/2020
    Weighin Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 211.8
    Current weight: 211

So glad to hear from you! It is hard to keep the days straight. Can’t wait to hear your plan.
  • FormerlyFit48
    FormerlyFit48 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last 220.7
    CW 220.5
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Hi! It’s FriYAY!
    Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I stayed the same here.
    Pw: 143
    CW: 143
    Super hungry last week and working a lot of hours over weekend writing reports and paperwork... I hurt my foot in the middle of the week, what’s funny is how you can get hurt doing nothing! Hahah... I gave my self an extra day of rest to heal... see what happens for this coming week!

I hope your foot feels better soon.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    FormerlyFit48
    Last 220.7
    CW 220.5

Well done on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh-in:
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in week: 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 186
    Current weight: 184.2

Check-In: Friday, May 15th

•Log all food: Done ✔️
    •Calories: Under ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 23,487 ✔️

Good and happy Saturday morning team! Another week with a loss. I’m super excited this month! Finally! I hadn’t lost a thing since December and now it’s moving along nicely.

Alternating IF and OMAD days have really helped enormously alongside my daily runs and all the water.

Just did my 5K and now relaxing with my coffee on my front step. Love when it’s sunny out. Needed this after a few days of rain.

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Mari, that is an awesome loss! You are doing amazing! Keep doing what you are doing as it is working.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories: under 😀
    Exercise: 83 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 5/15 11,527

Yesterday was the hardest walk I had yet. It was humid and I found it draining. I better get used to it cause the humidity is on the way. I walked 5.64km. I was going to do the hill a few times but I was so tired I just went in. I didn’t do nothing else the entire day but binge watch Modern Family. Talk about lazy huh.

Today I am off grocery shopping in a few minutes. I am going to try to go for a walk after if my leg doesn’t hurt too much. I am very happy that I am going to have my visit with my granddaughters today.

Today’s goal
    1. Walk far as I can
    2. Strength video
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. Log all food
    5. Drink 8 cups of water
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day -- Saturday, May 16, 2020

SW - 308.6
    LW - 288.9
    CW - 290.4

diff = +1.5

Total Loss to date -- 18.2

Last weekend I indulged myself and had a ME weekend ... ended with a 4 lb gain. I was hoping to get it off this past week. Still have 1.5 lbs hanging on. Since I felt I really needed to indulge myself after 8 weeks of being in lockdown, I'm OK with that. Now, though, it's back to the business of losing!!

🥂 A toast -- here's to getting it off this next week; and with a bit extra so I can record a loss again 🥂
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Saturday May 16 weigh in
    May SW: 317
    Last week, May 9: 311.6
    This week, May 16: 304.4!!

Happy to say things are continuing to progress. There is a part of me that doesn’t want to celebrate until I dip below my previous low in the last few years, which was 296. But, I guess I should just take the win and move on. After all I used to be at my goal weight too! Anyway thanks for all your support team. It means a lot.
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think I strained my hamstring just now on a walk. Maybe it was the 30 seconds I jogged 😒
    I probably won’t be able to make my 3 miles a day goal this week unless it’s feeling better in a few days. I’ll have to adjust my routine to eat a little less and/or add some other workout to compensate.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day -- Saturday, May 16, 2020

SW - 308.6
    LW - 288.9
    CW - 290.4

diff = +1.5

Total Loss to date -- 18.2

Last weekend I indulged myself and had a ME weekend ... ended with a 4 lb gain. I was hoping to get it off this past week. Still have 1.5 lbs hanging on. Since I felt I really needed to indulge myself after 8 weeks of being in lockdown, I'm OK with that. Now, though, it's back to the business of losing!!

🥂 A toast -- here's to getting it off this next week; and with a bit extra so I can record a loss again 🥂

A me weekend is perfectly fine. I am sure you will have loss next week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Saturday May 16 weigh in
    May SW: 317
    Last week, May 9: 311.6
    This week, May 16: 304.4!!

Happy to say things are continuing to progress. There is a part of me that doesn’t want to celebrate until I dip below my previous low in the last few years, which was 296. But, I guess I should just take the win and move on. After all I used to be at my goal weight too! Anyway thanks for all your support team. It means a lot.

Awesome loss! I think it is great to celebrate your victories as you go.
This discussion has been closed.