Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    May 30 Weigh In: 181.6

Still can't ditch this extra weight. :(
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Sunshine, at last!!! ☀️

PW Not sure now since I used an off day weight.
    CW 191.5

That’s a loss whether it shows up that way or not. Surprised and thankful because I felt like a bit of a sloth this gloomy week. So yay!!
  • RaisedToRamble
    RaisedToRamble Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

I found a website that has weekly vegan recipe ideas without oil so I am trying some of those. I think oil is my main culprit. It seems to be in everything. I just found out that there is oil in some plant based milks. So, we've started to make out own consistently and they taste so much better, fresher, cleaner. Anyway, there is a lot of reeducation for me but I enjoy learning so that is a definite plus.

• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    deniners2 wrote: »
    @jugar So, my 1st weigh in for June will be Sunday, and after that on Fridays? This Sunday is May 31st. I just woke up, so I'm probably not understanding.
    I'm the one being slow - I forgot to switch you to Fridays for June. So you have a chance to have even more extra time to lose the water weight, or we can put your starting weight for June as the high one so that you have an amazing week 1. Your final weight for May was the one recorded last Sunday, and normally that would be the starting weight for June, but I'm happy to use either that one (147.5) or the 153 you posted on Friday. Let me know!

@jugar Let's use 153. Thanks!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    @RaisedToRamble Wow! Great job! I look at veggie "meat" every once in a while for a different protein; but when I see the sodium or fat, I immediately put it back. I'm not paying for that. I would rather add edamame or firm tofu to a soup than have some veggie product made of other stuff I don't need. I'm not vegetarian, but I could be if I didn't crave chicken or cow periodically. I could never be vegan.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    @jguldi11 - it is so hard! Your reaction, though, is a picture perfect example of grace and good thinking. You were feeling all kinds of difficult things, you recognized both the feelings and the cravings, and then you turned it around. This is seriously impressive. Be proud - even through the sadness and disappointment. A dose of health and wellness went all the way around that circle, and nourished not only you but all of us you told about it. Thanks :heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    the weeks are getting longer and longer, I am having my kitchen redo and a major repair in my master shower and its a big mess. I feel that there is no where for me to go, the downstairs is all closed off and im stuck in my bedroom, they are telling me it will be 3-4 more weeks. Trying to eat healthy has been really hard. I have my go to items but I just don't feel like eating them. I find myself wanting to just giving up. I have been going up and down with my weight these last few weeks and I am losing the drive. I need to snap out of it and try to figure the best way to make sure that I can find my foods and not keep thinking its okay to grab whatever since I am in the middle of this mess. Feeling that my weigh in tomorrow will not be a loss, If I see no change I will take it, time will tell.
    Oh this just sounds so difficult :grimace: Since it is such an impossible situation, please cut yourself some slack! Even if you gained this week, just post it, and it will turn around when your renovations come to a close. You will feel so inspired once you have a kitchen again! For right now, just don't let it get to you. Send in the number, no matter how much you hate it, and then you'll be a few steps closer to getting through this. What is it they say? When you're going through hell, KEEP GOING! Hugs to you.
  • jugar
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    May 30 Weigh In: 181.6

Still can't ditch this extra weight. :(

You lost a pound this week. 3.2 this month. That ain't bad! Put on that beautiful smile :wink:
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    PW 162
    CW 163

Not a good month, I will need to refocus and get going back in the right direction.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    the weeks are getting longer and longer, I am having my kitchen redo and a major repair in my master shower and its a big mess. I feel that there is no where for me to go, the downstairs is all closed off and im stuck in my bedroom, they are telling me it will be 3-4 more weeks. Trying to eat healthy has been really hard. I have my go to items but I just don't feel like eating them. I find myself wanting to just giving up. I have been going up and down with my weight these last few weeks and I am losing the drive. I need to snap out of it and try to figure the best way to make sure that I can find my foods and not keep thinking its okay to grab whatever since I am in the middle of this mess. Feeling that my weigh in tomorrow will not be a loss, If I see no change I will take it, time will tell.
    Oh this just sounds so difficult :grimace: Since it is such an impossible situation, please cut yourself some slack! Even if you gained this week, just post it, and it will turn around when your renovations come to a close. You will feel so inspired once you have a kitchen again! For right now, just don't let it get to you. Send in the number, no matter how much you hate it, and then you'll be a few steps closer to getting through this. What is it they say? When you're going through hell, KEEP GOING! Hugs to you.

@jugar

You always know what to say to make me feel better. Thank you and I really appreciate your friendship <3
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @unevano Nice work on meeting your food goals. Sounds like you are getting into a nice groove. Hopefully you have a good weekend too! Keep it up.

@KellyBgetsfit Nice weigh in! Awesome work on 80 day obsession. I have another MFP who inspired me to look at that program. I ordered the bands and slides and promptly chickened out 🐔 Very impressive and with a baby on top of it.

@mathewsfive No fun on the kitchen remodel. Are you just tired of eating the same things? What is your temporary kitchen set up like. Maybe we can give you some new ideas.

@terytha Hang in there and things will turn around. They have to because I swear you never give up! You always come out of these funks and kill it.

@micki48 Great weigh in and so glad you got some sunshine finally. It makes all the difference in mood.

@raisedtorumble Super weigh in for you. Holy cow!

@jguldi11 So so sorry to hear of such a difficult day for you. Not being able to control fertility is very frustrating. Glad you were able to take this and turn it around and do something healthy for yourself.

Today was a great day. Food went well. I eat a lot of low calorie density foods and a lot of high calorie density foods but not much in between. I am working on adding in more healthy carbs and lean meats and reducing the amount of high calorie foods. Today I made stewed tomatoes and lentils with curry. They were so good and kept me full much longer. I got a 10 minutes walk in this morning but cut it short due to thunderstorms. Later I got some gardening done. I also did a 35 minute workout alternating jogging around the house and doing weights on the deck.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Steps: Friday 6,200
    Steps: Saturday 8,500
    We’re planting a few more containers of veggies. We now have 4 large tomato; 4 grape tomato; 4 eggplant; 4 basil; 6 thyme; 6 zucchini; 4 parsley; 6 petunias, and 4 snapdragons.
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    8929lgq1onh4.png
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My steps for the rest of this week
    5/29: 13,603
    5/30: 14,122

I am really liking this Fitbit. I’m not running as much but still getting to my step goals on most days. Going out for a hike today with the kids and hubs. Can’t believe it’s the end of May already.!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for the past week
    5/24 18914
    5/25 19542
    5/26 13576
    5/27 14504
    5/28 12025
    5/29 6530
    5/30 18400
  • jugar
    Options
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    @micki48 steps for the past week
    5/24 18914
    5/25 19542
    5/26 13576
    5/27 14504
    5/28 12025
    5/29 6530
    5/30 18400

WOW!! Over 100,000 steps in a week. Way to go Sylvia!!!!
This discussion has been closed.