June 5 Sign In

Replies

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Yes to all 3
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    And @Dory_42 I have not figured out how to reply to posts yet but your “day in the office” would be like one of the scariest days of my life!! All I do of a day is sit and play around with spreadsheets - there are never tales to tell. It’s so good to hear yours!

You use the Quote button under the post you want to reply to.

Yeah, I know my normal day is very different to what most people consider normal but at least days are entertaining!
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Exercised -yes 1.5 miles on the treadmill
    Calories yes
    Tracked food- yes

If I don’t exercise, is that considered a pass day? I usually exercise about 4 days a week. Is that ok? Does it need to be daily?
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    June 5: 3x for me

@lexabeep another great photo, thanks for posting it here
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    amymh41 wrote: »
    Exercised -yes 1.5 miles on the treadmill
    Calories yes
    Tracked food- yes

If I don’t exercise, is that considered a pass day? I usually exercise about 4 days a week. Is that ok? Does it need to be daily?

I have my sweaty workout days and on rest days I will just go for a walk, or go out and garden, or do yoga, or stretching. Anything for 20 minutes counts.

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Friday, 6/5

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, lots of walking while doing my best to social distance

Pass days to date - 2
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, I need to get better about having water or a snack when out eating with friends. I had a good dinner, but the chorizo queso fundito for the table and margarita sent me over. And I was hungry by that point!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep, even the pico garnish and roasted veggies with. My grilled chicken for dinner.

I have a birthday next week and need to either up my activity....a lot, or intermittent fast those days I know I’m going to have cake and alcohol. I’m trying to save my passes for later in the month, just in case. What do you think?
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    June 5
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Hi all! Wishing you a lovely weekend! arrgtab5dqnm.png

Have you ever had a moment of "enough"... - well, had one of those yday. So, to you...my compadres on this journey...a new plan is emerging. I have been tracking and exercising for about 140 days now. While true that I allowed some calories over here and there...and had some treats...while staying within what MFP, TDEE and BMR calculators recommended...that scale is not dropping. So I guess my metabolism needs me to shake things up. So - I'm going to eat about 300 lower than what MFP suggests. I will try not to eat back any calories. I'm also going to aim for not eating after 6 pm. I am aiming for; 30 hrs of exercise this month, new vitamin regimen, continuing the pursuit of a gallon of water a day, in bed by 11 daily - screens off.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    June 5th - yes times 3 - and have used 1/3 passes for June
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    yes x 3
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Pass Day
  • welshryan
    welshryan Posts: 134 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 50 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep, took about an hour-long walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, under budget, just barely...
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Pass day.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    June 5

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @Chikiri That happens to me and almost everyone.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @amyhm41
    In the first post of each day, these 3 factors are the foundation of a UAC Winner's Circle Qualifying Day:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

If a member does not touch each one of these 3 bases during that day, then it is a Pass Day.
    The real purpose of the UAC is for members to have friendly accountability partners while they are either trying to lose weight or maintain weight/fitness.
    When a team member has 4 or more Pass Days per month, they are still on the team, but they will not qualify at the end of the month for the recognition as a qualifier for the much coveted, difficult to attain, Winner's Circle.
    Your friend, Rick
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes