my 2 numbers
    gki=3.2
    exercise 1 hour - not yet.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    t6ruc37231wz.png

Fill any blanks you can! It is looking good but there are too many white spaces... This is SUNDAY through SATURDAY of last week. (31st of May through 6th of June)

I may have missed some, so bear with me! And if you have a # of minutes of exercise that are NOT steps, just let me know. It all counts!
    Saturday Steps: 6,300
    Today (Sunday) steps: 4,900

• conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @terytha Hooray for new hairstyles. Sounds like a big change and so excited for you. Clothes shopping is kind of a headache right now. I tried and it is a time consuming process. I order stuff and expect to return 75% of it. Then I am pleasantly surprised if I keep more. Good luck
  • eponymoose
    eponymoose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend.😃
    @jugar my steps are
    31st May: 11390
    6th June: 2621
    7th June:12645

Weight wise:
    SW: 184
    CW: 182

If I stick to the plan and all goes well in the coming week I should break in to the next stone bracket. 😀
    I'll have a proper read through everyone's posts later once I am child free.
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    ells_runs
    Monday Week 2
    PW 222.6lbs
    CW 219.4lbs

Woop! Woop!

Good luck everyone! 😍
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    This week's F2F Challenge is UP!! Feeling cranky? You're going to love this one :wink:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10799606/rant-and-plan-challenge-june-week-2#latest
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    @jugar Here are my steps for the last week: d5k2g51fpg06.png

For last week's challenge I did okay, my goal was 25% protein every day and 3 days of not eating back exercise calories. I had 1 day with over 30% protein and the rest of the week was close to 20%, and I had 1 day under my alotted calories (without including exercise calories) and 2 days eating about 100 of my exercise calories. I'm going to continue working toward these numbers.

I did not get as much intentional exercise last week as I have been lately. I had a stressful work week (cramming 5 days of work into 3 - yuck) and a migraine Thursday that really threw me off. Then I went away for vacation for the weekend which was much needed. I definitely feel more refreshed now, and while I had some fantastic meals, I'm ready for healthy foods again!

Today's plan is to work in the garden, drink a LOT of water, and have a light for brunch (scrambled eggs and asparagus sounds yummy) and dinner, perhaps a salad with grilled salmon.

I think I need an extra day or 2 to flush out the weekend's indulgences before weighing in if that's okay.
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    @jugar My Friday numbers - 3598 steps and 20 minute HIIT. The chart does look good, though!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Totally blew my dinner meal plan, but it was good! Pita, hummus, tabbouleh, chicken, tortilla chips, & chocolate chips for dessert. 😲 😁 I wasn't thinking about June 18th. I'm still settling into this work schedule.

Tomorrow should be chicken, veggies, avocado, & paprika. 😊
  • unevano
    unevano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Current Biometrics: (they are improving week by week) :)
    age 66
    weight 218
    Blood Pressure 114/62 pulse 53
    Glucose 92
    ketones 1.7
    GKI = 3.0

Here are my previous Bio-metrics.
    6/2/2020
    Weight 221
    Blood pressure 124/67 pulse 50
    Glucose 98
    Ketones 1.3 (I want this above 1.0.)
    Glucose Ketone Index (GKI) 4.19

5/25/2020
    Weight 224
    Blood pressure 126/70/ pulse 57
    Glucose 99
    Ketones 1.1
    Glucose Ketone Index (GKI) 5.0

5/18/2020
    age - 66
    weight 225.5
    blood pressure 125/68 pulse 62
    glucose - 110
    ketones .3
    glucose ketone index (GKI) - 20.37

5/11/2020
    age - 65
    weight 225.5
    Blood Pressure 128/65 pulse 55
    blood glucose 99
    ketone level 1.0
    GKI 5.5

April 25th when my weight was 234.5:
    age 65
    Blood pressure 144/72 pulse 68
    Glucose 102
    ketone level was below .1
    Glucose Ketone Index (GKI) - >56.67

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I have now caught up with all the wonderful news and transformation. When I started reading, it was still my 56th birthday, but now it is over and on to my 57th year. My sweet granddaughter gave me the best gift. I picked her up out of her chair after dinner and she looked at me and said, "Mom Mom, you make my heart sing." OMG!!! I was so moved. She is only 2 years old. I could not have had anything better said to me.

So, I missed all of you and it took FOREVER to catch up with all the news. I'm glad everyone is chatting and sharing struggles and successes. You all are an amazing team! I want to say and extra special THANKS to @jugar for picking up all the slack for me while I was away. You have done an amazing job. And I hope your rear is feeling better and the swelling is going down.

I have been doing well with exercise. Although, it just occurred to me that I was so busy trying to catch up that I didn't get those last few 100 steps to reach my goal today (yesterday). Oh well. Pilates tomorrow morning. I did a short one on the 8th. Hopefully, will get a walk in too. I know I need to be more focused on my water tomorrow. I sure didn't have enough today and I am VERY thirsty right now and it is late and time for bed.

I will be checking in each day this week.
    I will log all my food starting 6/9/20.
    I will meet my step goal of 8.5K
    I will drink 80 ounces of water.
    I will get 15 minutes or more of exercise.

Love you beauties. Thanks you all for making this such a great community. :)<3
  • unevano
    Options
    @micki48 Happy Birthday! Hope your coming year is the best one ever.
  • unevano
    Options
    Goals.
    This Week’s goals from 5am on 6/8/2020 to 5am on 6/15/2020
    1) Keep my GKI number in the range of 1-5
    2) My weight goals: 216
    3) Eating Goal - Track my calories, fats, total carbs, protein, fiber, trans-fats. Figure net carbs per day.
    4) Exercise goals: work hard in the yard or in the house to where I am breathing hard, sweating and having to take a rest periodically to catch my breath so to speak. Do this at least 7 times this week for a duration of about 30 minutes a day or longer.
    5) Directed Meditation for 15 minutes 2 times per day or longer.
    6) Celebrate my wins with activities that I love doing rather than food.
    7) go to bed by before 4 am every day this week.

last week’s goals from 5am on 6/1/2020 to 5am on 6/8/2020 (score 1 thru 7 with 7 being best possible)
    *6* 1) Keep my GKI number in the range of 1-5
    *7* 2) My weight goals: 218
    *7* 3) Eating Goal - Track my calories, fats, total carbs, protein, fiber, trans-fats. Figure net carbs per day.
    *7* 4) Exercise goals: work hard in the yard to where I am breathing hard, sweating and having to take a rest periodically to catch my breath so to speak. Do this at least 3 times this week for a duration of about 2 hours or longer.
    *7* 5) Directed Meditation for 15 minutes 2 times per day or longer.
    *7* 6) Celebrate my wins with activities that I love doing rather than food.
    *3* 7) go to bed by before 4 am every day this week.
    total Score *6.29* Good week all in all.

Below are my long range goals, most of which are coming due in a little over a week. Then it is celebration time on June 18th where we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, accomplishments, successes or anything else you would like to celebrate. Open to all that want to come celebrate.
    Long term goals:
    1) Weight goal for Monday, January 18, 2021 is to weigh 154 pounds.
    2) Sleeping goal - By June 18, 2020 I wake up each day at 5 am after getting at least 4 hours of sleep feeling refreshed, excited to experience the coming day, and with a definite purpose to fulfill.
    3) By June 18th, 2020 I get 30 minutes of strenuous activity average per day as defined in #4 of this weeks goal.
    4) By June 18th, 2020 I do directed meditation at least 2 times per day for 15 minutes or longer.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Its starting as a ssslllooowww day for me here. Im going to try some pilates and/or online dance to get moving....

@Unevano great job on setting up and monitoring your goals!
    oh and hello @Micki48 glad to see you back.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Blah blah Blah

My steps suck, I mean SUCK BAD

6/5 7962
    6/6 6741
    6/7 1125
    6/8 1064

Sometime on saturday I started not feeling very well, but it wasn't an illness I was just down, no energy, no motivation... Feeling better today, but it's not gone completely, I started my 2 miles but didn't finish them...

I need to change something, I feel like I am in a rut, and I don't like it...

Anyway, I will figure it out...

Today my plan is to finish my 2 miles when I get home, then do some resistance band work, and some yoga... and to work on my plan, I have to figure the food out, I've been making bad choices because I haven't been prepping for it.. I think I am going to try to have my breakfast later, and then instead of lunch, just have dinner as soon as I get home at 4.30...
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Wow!!!! I have now caught up with all the wonderful news and transformation. When I started reading, it was still my 56th birthday, but now it is over and on to my 57th year. My sweet granddaughter gave me the best gift. I picked her up out of her chair after dinner and she looked at me and said, "Mom Mom, you make my heart sing." OMG!!! I was so moved. She is only 2 years old. I could not have had anything better said to me.

So, I missed all of you and it took FOREVER to catch up with all the news. I'm glad everyone is chatting and sharing struggles and successes. You all are an amazing team! I want to say and extra special THANKS to @jugar for picking up all the slack for me while I was away. You have done an amazing job. And I hope your rear is feeling better and the swelling is going down.

I have been doing well with exercise. Although, it just occurred to me that I was so busy trying to catch up that I didn't get those last few 100 steps to reach my goal today (yesterday). Oh well. Pilates tomorrow morning. I did a short one on the 8th. Hopefully, will get a walk in too. I know I need to be more focused on my water tomorrow. I sure didn't have enough today and I am VERY thirsty right now and it is late and time for bed.

I will be checking in each day this week.
    I will log all my food starting 6/9/20.
    I will meet my step goal of 8.5K
    I will drink 80 ounces of water.
    I will get 15 minutes or more of exercise.

Love you beauties. Thanks you all for making this such a great community. :)<3

Happy you're back

This discussion has been closed.