• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Food - on target
    Water 1.5 l
    Exercise - 5.5 km walk, 11291 steps
    I managed to cajole son #2 back to Toronto with me today. I am taking him back to my mom as soon as school ends anyway, so just 9 days away. The teachers are still assigning work this week. Omg. I respect their commitment to teaching the curriculum and I know some parents who have the opposite issue with no work for their kids at all. Happy to be home as my mom’s diet is carb heavy. I bought some fruits and veggies and left them with her. So Toronto and a couple of suburbs remain in Phase 1 lockdown, and every other area of our province is now moving in Phase 2. Torontonians are disappointed again, but I kind of expected it as they need to be extra cautious about opening a big city. With the 10 person bubble rule, we are good and kind of used to things otherwise. Ok, I have groceries coming so have to run.
    @gingerpwr - I absolutely love that list and website! Honestly, I have said “are you wearing pants?” to at least one of my kids everyday during lockdown!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Sunday check in
    Food - on target
    Water 1.5 l
    Exercise - 5.5 km walk, 11291 steps
    I managed to cajole son #2 back to Toronto with me today. I am taking him back to my mom as soon as school ends anyway, so just 9 days away. The teachers are still assigning work this week. Omg. I respect their commitment to teaching the curriculum and I know some parents who have the opposite issue with no work for their kids at all. Happy to be home as my mom’s diet is carb heavy. I bought some fruits and veggies and left them with her. So Toronto and a couple of suburbs remain in Phase 1 lockdown, and every other area of our province is now moving in Phase 2. Torontonians are disappointed again, but I kind of expected it as they need to be extra cautious about opening a big city. With the 10 person bubble rule, we are good and kind of used to things otherwise. Ok, I have groceries coming so have to run.
    @gingerpwr - I absolutely love that list and website! Honestly, I have said “are you wearing pants?” to at least one of my kids everyday during lockdown!

Lisa, Today it's official. I'm getting my news from you before I go on the CBC website. I guess I was really happy about the bubble of 10. Now it's only me and my daughter who will be in phase 1. All our other relatives are in the regions moving to phase 2 on Friday. :blush:
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Monday
    Food good- Molly made roast cauliflower, Brussels and broccoli for dinner. It was so good but I had to add some leftovers of hummus, tabouli and tzakziki sauce. I wanted to keep eating more but I stopped. Sunday I made jam thumbprints with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam. I like to make small cookies. I usually eat 2 for lunch but snuck a 3rd tiny one. Can’t believe tomorrow is weigh in day again. Planning to go very light today.
    Water-good
    Exercise-20 min walk
    Yoga 30
    Rowing 5
    Sleep 9 1/2

Another good day. But when 7:30pm rolls around I’m out of steam and ready for bed. We get to have Skylynn for 2 days. We are reading Anna of green gables. She enjoyed cuddling Honey bear and curling up in bed with me for story time. We have been reading stories together for all of her 10 years. We always have a book going.

I’m moving slow today. I have a chiropractor visit tomorrow and quarterly acupuncture. My back is out a bit from all the cooking and carrying one bad of mulch. Molly carried the other 14. Geez.

I will post pictures of my level 10 for you @podperson1

Have a good day everyone!
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/15 steps 11837
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    w23m4truf1jj.jpeg
    tkq00exjnlye.jpeg
    The one photo shows my 2020 January stats. Underneath shows where I was in 2019.
    The photo with pineapple shows my new numbers on the left with the January numbers on the right.
    I include affirmations for each category. The page next to the pineapple shows examples of my action steps for each category that would take me to a 10.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Check in for past couple of days
    Food-could be better
    water-not bad but could be better
    Exercise-got at least a 30 min walk in each day, usually more

Last day at shore, I am bummed I can't Kayak or ride my bike because of the weather but it is nice to be down here. I need to plan my escape back down here for the rest of the summer lol! Jim is doing well but I still don't want to leave him for too long. I am just going to take one week at a time. I have to run, we are leaving for a walk soon. I will be back in Pennsylvania tonight. Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

@podperson01 Nice loss! You certainly have some valid reasons why you wouldn't want to return to work yet. I hope your employer works things out with you.
    @1theresamcvean You know, that is another reason I really need to start cooking. You can control the ingredients and make things healthier. I guess I knew that but sometimes I need a little klunk on the head for it to sink in.
    @lennoncpa I was so happy to see Sunny! Happy Birthday to the little guy! Your son is so handsome btw. I didn't want to give Sunny all the attention but I am sure that your son is used to that by now Lol! I am happy you had a safe weekend and you got right back on track when you got home. Hopefully the nuts are gone, I know you are a little nutty around those nuts Lol!
    @Cafeleia Lol! I love how your son knows he has it good at Grandmas! I am sure she is loving pampering him as much as he loves being pampered! Beautiful pic too! Looking good! Healthy and happy too!
    @nstephenson01 Do you know I never had Thai food? I wouldn't even know what to order. I never had Indian food either...one of these days...I am amazed at the hikes you get in. This is your time of year to be out I guess. Getting into the 160s! I am doing the happy dance with you! You always do so well with your steps and hikes. I am sure that helps balance out the food choices a bit too. You cracked me up with your bacon bonanza! Lol! Hope your mood improves as the day goes on. I have had both cranky days and bacon bonanzas so I can relate Lol!
    @kirsten11872 Nice loss! It seems like you are in a good routine now! Hopefully things settle down a bit for you once school is over.
    @timibotkin Hooray on your results of the lung scan and getting the port out!! Not a bad week for you, lung scan went well, port out, and weight down. That is one thing I don't like about the apple watch, the same thing happens to me when I am shopping and pushing a cart. My fitbit I clipped on my bra would count my steps no matter what I was doing. Seems like if I am carrying or pushing something with my left hand, the steps don't count. Hope you have another good week this week too. Your garden is amazing! I know it is a lot of work but hopefully that is work you love to do.
    @mrsbell8well I love the idea of a summer scavenger hunt! How creative you are! Your menu sounds yummy and the tart looked delicous!
    @tryingagain5 Great job with the exercise and water. Sounds like you have a plan and are prepping for the eating. You really are doing great. Remember to give yourself a pat on the back.
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx So do you have to taper off the Topamax before you can start the new migraine medication? Hang in there girl, sounds like you may have a rough ride ahead but I am praying it will work for you. It is amazing how you manage with all that you have going on. Sending hugs!
    @melaniescott Gardening is a workout in itself! Sounds like you have been doing awesome! I was just saying in another comment how I never had Indian food. Lol! I am afraid it would be too spicy for me. Hope you have another good week this week.
    @bburrer30 Awesome goals for the week! Sounds like you had a successful week this past week too! Look at those steps! I love how you ended online schooling with a field trip. The end of the school year the teachers always seemed to have fun things planned so I feel like your children got that even without being at school! Beautiful picture too!
    @JillyBT Sounds like you are getting back on track! Hope your parents are settled and your son is feeling better. Hugs!
    @annliz23 That isn't a bad weigh in. Maintaining is better than gaining. Hope all is going well. Awesome steps this week too!
    @ljdanny Remember you are still getting back into the groove with getting back to work so give yourself a little break. You will get back into a routine. Just make little changes and you will be back where you were in no time. I hope the crocks help with your feet. I had plantar fascitis twice a few years back and I stopped wearing anything shoe that wasn't supportive. So far it hasn't returned. I wear vionic flip flops. They are cute but expensive. I looked for sales and bought a bunch in different colors so I don't have to replace them every year. My oldest is about 3 or 4 years old and black so I wear them a lot. I am going to get a new black pair because I am tired of them Lol! Otherwise they could go longer too.
    @GingerPwr I love when your southern accent comes through when you write! I also love your well thought out plans for the day! You are inspiring! Your Monday motivation was great especially "are you wearing pants" lol!
    @twyla77 Look at that loss! That whole 30 is working for you! Look how you have turned things around since you started back! Impressive! I am glad you are also getting some free lance work to do. Crazy times...
    @Cassiegetsfit2013 Ugh! I know how frustrating that gain is. It could be a number of things. Weight doesn't always reflect how well you have been doing. Don't let it derail you. You should see a drop next week. Hugs!
    @jedaschultz I am just dancing around 200 too. We need to take the plunge girl! Hope all is well!
    @brown6267 Impressive steps once again!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Monday check in
    Food - On target
    Water - 1.8 l
    Exercise - Rest day, 7759 steps
    Yesterday was a good day and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for homeschooling! 8 days left including today! I’ve put together a plan for some strength training and HIIT work this week, in addition to walking workouts. I need to gain a little more confidence before I run again. Today, I have to do some food prep for the rest of the week, as I was away this past weekend. I am sorry that I am not responding to everyone’s posts and I will try to do that later this week.

@sleepymom5 - I am so happy that you are at the shore! I don’t blame you for not wanting to leave Jim for long right now. You have the entire summer in front of you and I am sure that you will be able to do all of your fun shore activities soon!

@1theresamcvean - Toronto is getting close! I just read in the Star that the new case reproduction rate is .8%, which means a decline. But, public health doctors want to push that number lower as it is right at the threshold of acceptable. Toronto and Peel region (also still in Phase 1) are side by side and have a total population of around 5 million people, with complex mass transit systems. So the doctors want to get us into a “safer” zone before we move to the next step of reopening. I know that we are all longing to sit on a restaurant patio and go to the salon, beach etc. But we also want to do this lock down only once, and keep people like your daughter and my mom safe. We will get there!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Mrsbell8well
    Wednesday
    Week 3
    PW 149
    CW 148.4
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/16 steps 12717
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Food - on target
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 5 km walk, 35 min HIIT, 14,832 steps
    Yesterday was really good. School for the kids still took up a lot of time, but I did get my exercise and food prep done. We had a trip to Europe planned for the beginning of July and I had to deal with all of the cancellations. Many countries are opening for tourism in July, but most departing flights here in Toronto are cancelled to the end of the month. It was a huge headache to deal with, but it is done except for one return flight.

@freeglerock, @mrsbell8well, @melaniedscott - Those smaller losses add up, trust me! You are doing great!!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Congratulations! You have been steadily losing and doing it in a really healthy manner! Maintenance is not easy and it is hard to admit gaining weight back. But the choice is to stay as is/gain more, or try again. I have done the lose/gain loop for a while and it is easy to be hard on ourselves or ashamed about it. But we need to do the opposite and be kind and understanding to ourselves and our circumstance. Big hugs!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Food - Not the best choices
    Water - 56 oz
    Exercise - over 60 min walk, PT, stretching, strength

Not the best choices yesterday because I need to get shopping again. I have a plan for today so I am good. I can't believe it is Wednesday already! I have to run, Daisy has a grooming appointment this am. Hope everyone has a great day!

@Cafelelia Whoo hoo! I am so glad you are in the home stretch with the home schooling!
    @GingerPwr It is so cool that you can actually crochet a coverup! I never can find one I like. Sounds like you really are in a good routine and have really made life style changes. You seem to take everything in stride.
    @melaniedscott Nice loss! Thank you for the tips for ordering Thai and Indian. I took a screen shot and saved it on my phone. Maybe I will give them a try!
    @Freeglerock You are right. Not only do small losses add up but I am sure that your TOM has something to do with it too. You really have been doing great so just keep it going. We would love to see you check in more. Even if it is a quick post. :)
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx What is that saying? Don't look back, you're not going that way...something like that. It is easy to beat ourselves up. Remember, you put a stop to it. You are losing now and you are going to get there. You also have a ton of physical reasons that make weight loss even more difficult for you. You really are doing awesome! Be proud of how far you have come!
    @Mrsbell8well Nice loss! You are doing great!
    @brown6267 Nice stepping!
This discussion has been closed.