Check in for Friday
    Food-on plan
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise- 40 min walk,PT, strength and stretching

Sleepymom5
    Week 2
    Pw- 200.6
    Cw- 200

Ugh! So close! I have been going up and down all week but never dip under. Hopefully this week...Good day yesterday, I have been doing well with my plan but back to my usual struggle over eating. I remember before the quarantine, I was starting to cut back on my meals. I am going to go back to eating 1/2, see how I feel and then continue. Another problem I have, is to remember to do that. I am going to focus on eating and the hunger scale this week. I would love to be back in onderland next week.

Jim wants to go to the shore on Sunday for a few days. Of course it is going to rain on Monday but it will still be nice to go away. I am hoping to start getting down there a few days a week soon. I don't want to leave Jim too long. I am hoping maybe I can be there longer towards the end of the summer and early fall.

It is beautiful in Philly. Temps are to be in the mid 70s and no humidity! I need to get out there and enjoy it! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

@Ademann1 I can see why you would be stressed! Taking care of 5 little ones is stressful enough without a party on top of it Lol! I am sure everything will be lovely. Hope you can enjoy it. Since you are hosting, you can have a little control over what is served. Have a plan for what you are going to eat/drink and stick to it. You can have fun and still honor your plan. :)
    @lenka1 The scale is still moving in the right direction even with your party. Great job getting back into your routine!
    @GingerPwr You make the best breakfasts! I think everything you post sound delicious but for some reason the breakfasts really get me lol!
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like you are doing wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend!
    @nstephenson01 No worries about the weigh in, MFP is so glitchy. Nice loss! Yes! 160s are at your doorstep! I am also glad you are feeling better. It is true how now a days our mind goes to the worst when we are sick. It doesn't help that Covid seems to have every symptom imaginable.
    @CassieGetsFit2013 I think the deer netting sounds like a good idea. Even though Idk what that is :p I thought it was funny I read about the chicken wire after I read your post. Good luck!
    @Cafelelia Those little losses add up! Plus the scale has been pretty consistently going down for you. You are doing fantastic!
    @1theresamcvean I am so happy you are going to be able to get together with family! I know you have been waiting for so long! xo. That picture is beautiful! It does look like a painting!
    @lennoncpa Maintaining isn't bad. You have been losing pretty consistently during the past few (or more) weeks. You are doing great and you must be getting close to your goal.
    @KUMEcyclingteam Great job! You will be in the 2teens before you know it!!
    @bburrer30 Just think, keep doing what you are doing and when the TOM is gone, you will have a nice drop. You got this!
    @hope002 You just keep moving down on that scale! Great job! Hope all is well.
    @brown6267 Looks like you are doing well maintaining. Hope all is well! :)
    @Zumba_Luvah Whoo hoo! Good bye 170s! Great job!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    ksx7bhjb07xh.jpeg
    Saturday
    @kirsten11872
    @timibotkin

Late weigh ins
    @kenzierenzieroo
    @Barbb1557

Weights for week 2 need to be submitted by 11:59 pm EST tonight

Week 3

Sunday
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    @annliz23
    @Twyla77
    @kenzierenzieroo
    Monday
    @jedaschultz
    @JillyBT
    @podperson1
    @danisp
    Tuesday
    @Barbb1557
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom In addition to mindful eating and splitting portions in two, which I am so happy to have learned here, one thing I've been doing quite a while is making any recipe with extra vegetables to increase the volume, less of the carb ingredient, and sometimes if it's beef, less of that too (this could be for stews, soups, stir-fries, pastas, anything that has all the food groups). Then, because the extra veggies increases the overall volume, I take a recipe that was, for example, 6 servings and make it 8. I record it in the MFP Recipes here and over time I've gotten quite used to these new 'serving sizes.'
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah Congratulations on getting into the 160s. That must feel fantastic.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @podperson1 Shelli, I'm sorry to hear about the stress of possibly having to return to work, especially envisioning needing to use transit. I think it's also exacerbated by not getting an email back when you know they are returning other emails. I hope this means they are trying to help you connect with someone to share a ride with. I won't be going on transit for a very, very long time. The idea of it is just frightening. Be firm. Hugs.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah Congratulations on getting into the 160s. That must feel fantastic.

Yes it sure does! It has been 5 years since I was in the 160s
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    @podperson1
    Thank you!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 10545 steps
    Yesterday was a good one. It was really nice seeing my mom. She did so well during lockdown, but she is feeling so much better mentally now that we can be with her and give her hugs. I am not exactly sure how I am going to “unspoil” my younger son after this visit. He is already talking about staying longer with my mom so he can get more pampering.
    @zumba_luvah - Congratulations on your new weight decade!! I think that you are close to goal?
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @Freeglerock Love the pictures of your garden!

@lenka1 and @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Impressive cakes! You ladies are quite talented!

@melaniedscott I have never been so entertained reading about weeds!! Thank you... I enjoy your style of writing!! That is quite a lot to manage tho. Sodium is a weakness for me as well. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I can get down with salt.

@1theresamcvean My garden is in survival mode. June's weather is fickle here in Montana... we have some very hot days and then some very cold ones. Parts of MT received several inches of snow just the other day. If my garden survives June, it will flourish July/August/September. Your garden patch is super cute and your terrace are lovely!! I want to join you there with a glass of wine. Big congrats on your IG and FB features... terrific accomplishment!!

@cafelelia I used to get migraines in my 20's and 30's also but fortunately don't get them very often anymore. Glad you are feeling better and how wonderful you were able to see your Mom finally! I love that your son spent the week with her. I was fortunate to spend a lot of time with my grandparents when I was growing up. Not sure that's necessarily often the case with a lot of kids these days.

@pacsnc6 best wishes for good results from your CT scan and congrats on completing your chemo sessions thus far. Hoping that's the last of them for you.

@tryingagain5 I find it sooo easy to gain weight during the summer because we tend to socialize more with food. You stay away from those 200's, you hear me Linda!! :smiley: I know you can get back on track and hope you're able to get back to the gym.

@sleepymom5 Happy Belated Anniversary!! Congrats to 30 years!! Hope Daisy is on the mend by now. You'l be seeing those 190's next week for sure!!

@ljdanny So sorry about that news from your doctor. Not fun! We also have the kind of mattress that arrives rolled up. Actually we have two. We bought the first one for our RV as an experiment and loved it so much we bought a second one for the house. Don't recall the brand but its a knock off tempur pedic style. I think you'll be very happy with your new mattress. It does take a couple of days to fully expand so be patient.

@lennoncpa oh yay a Sunny pic!! That dog has the life!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Friday

Food: 14:10 IF. We got Thai takeout last night for dinner. It was delicious and I ate a bit beyond full. Not as bad as I could have or have done in the past but wasn't as disciplined as @lennoncpa was with your restaurant meal. I'll keep working on it.
    Water: Good
    Exercise: 15,888 steps; 4 mile hike with the fur babies
    Saw 169 on the scale yesterday morning... ooh happy dance but that didn't keep me from overeating last night. Doh!! I still need to get my plan together or I'll be back in the 170's in no time.

Almost caught up with posts. Sorry I haven't commented to everyone individually but keep on keepin' on. The wind is crazy right now and I'm afraid we might lose power so better hop off here. Wishing everyone a good, successful weekend.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:2
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:175.1
    Current weight:173.6
    -1.5😊
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My garden from this morning!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    Happy 1st birthday to Sunny!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01
    Thanks, Nancy

I really hope the gym can open sooner rather than later. Northern Michigan and the Upper Peninsula have been open since Memorial Day, gyms and all.

I really don't want ro see the 200's again. Definitely too close to it. Im pretty sure my issue is not having much to do since every evening activitiy I was doing isn't happening right now. So not only am I home more, my sleep schedule is all screwed up. My work schedule is also all over the place. This week I worked 28 hours, last week was 16. Next week, hard to tell.

I know I shouldn't eat out of boredom but am sure that's what I've been doing. I have made a plan for next week that should help some.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    dcwqgsrr9ef3.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.