Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 6/23 12,000 (how’s that for a nice round number 😀)

Having a really hard time getting going this morning. I have a headache, been awake since 3:30 am and just feel blah. 😒 I think I am going to take it easy today. If I do have more energy later I will go for a walk.

Have a great day everyone!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Bed by 10 pm
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps: 6/23: 20,288
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    6/24 steps 18568
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Well, the last few days have been long and hot. Got close to passing out on the job a couple times on the 23rd.

Water

6/23 was way over on water because it was so hot.

Steps? Wait for it........

6/23 32652
    6/24 ill turn in tomorrow still adding

I hope you are all doing well. Hang in there.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Getting in under the wire... oh actually it’s just after midnight! :D

Username: missgyst
    Weigh-in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Starting Weight: 229.0
    Previous weight: 213.6
    Current weight: 210.4

I won my dietbet!!! And for the past 66 days of logging my weight, I’m down 21.2 pounds! I’ve been so caught up in daily weigh-ins that I didn’t realize that I actually passed my first goal, which was to have less than 100lbs to lose. 🎉 I’m a happy camper today.

Catching up with my steps, I think I owe from Sunday.
    6/21: 12,706
    6/22: 10,621
    6/23: 10,660
    6/24: 4,283

Today I started doing some weight training and it got up to 88 degrees outside so I just didn’t have it in me to get all of my steps in. I’ll be back at it tomorrow!
  • michelleywardell
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »

I won my dietbet!!! And for the past 66 days of logging my weight, I’m down 21.2 pounds! I’ve been so caught up in daily weigh-ins that I didn’t realize that I actually passed my first goal, which was to have less than 100lbs to lose. 🎉 I’m a happy camper today.

Today I started doing some weight training and it got up to 88 degrees outside so I just didn’t have it in me to get all of my steps in. I’ll be back at it tomorrow!

congratulations! Keep it up!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, June 24

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 15,543 ✅

Good morning teammates. Had another good day yesterday. Got my workout done, did my IF, drank the water, and the scale is still going UP 🤬🤬🤬 whatever. I’m doing the best I can. I’m working out daily I’m doing ok with my food and I’m drinking my water. At some point somethings gotta give right. Just gonna keep doing my best to be the healthiest me possible.

I’ve got my workout done this morning and Now I’m gonna start doing some chores here at home. I am also waiting for a new sofa to arrive. I’m not sure when it will be delivered but I got a text saying we will receive it soon. I wish they would be a bit more specific.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Having a really hard time getting going this morning. I have a headache, been awake since 3:30 am and just feel blah. 😒 I think I am going to take it easy today. If I do have more energy later I will go for a walk.

Today’s goals
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Bed by 10 pm

Got your steps in. I hope you are feeling better today Linda. Sometimes we just gotta take a step back, slow down, and just do they best we can with how our body is feeling. I hope you were able to rest a bit.

Gotcha!
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/24 steps 18568

Gotcha!
    Well, the last few days have been long and hot. Got close to passing out on the job a couple times on the 23rd.

Water

6/23 32652

Got your steps in! WOW! I dont know how you do it 😳 Be very careful with that heat. Not good if it’s making you pass out. Are you in direct sunlight? Lots of water, wear a cap, take breaks in the shade whenever possible and light cool clothing.

Got your steps in! What an amazing loss you had this week! You are doing so good 💪🏻 Congratulations on your diet bet! I know you would get it 🎉.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Water

6/23 32652

Make sure you stay well hydrated in the heat. Be careful as we don’t want you passing out. Those steps are impressive!
  • michelleywardell
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in

Today’s goals
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Bed by 10 pm

Got your steps in. I hope you are feeling better today Linda. Sometimes we just gotta take a step back, slow down, and just do they best we can with how our body is feeling. I hope you were able to rest a bit.

Gotcha!
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    6/24 steps 18568

Gotcha!

Water

6/23 32652

Got your steps in! WOW! I dont know how you do it 😳 Be very careful with that heat. Not good if it’s making you pass out. Are you in direct sunlight? Lots of water, wear a cap, take breaks in the shade whenever possible and light cool clothing.

Got your steps in! What an amazing loss you had this week! You are doing so good 💪🏻 Congratulations on your diet bet! I know you would get it 🎉.

Since I was on a walking route delivering mail I was in direct sunlight all day. I had a lot of water and Gatorade. I learned a few things from it about handling overheating. I also talked with my safety and union representative about my options.

Steps
    6/24 26742
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

First of all awesome loss this week! Congrats on winning the dietbet! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, June 24

•Log all food: Yes ✅
    •Under Calories: Yes ✅
    •Exercise: Gym (❤️+💪🏻) ✅
    •Water: 2.5 L ✅
    •Steps: 15,543 ✅

Good morning teammates. Had another good day yesterday. Got my workout done, did my IF, drank the water, and the scale is still going UP 🤬🤬🤬 whatever. I’m doing the best I can. I’m working out daily I’m doing ok with my food and I’m drinking my water. At some point somethings gotta give right. Just gonna keep doing my best to be the healthiest me possible.

I’ve got my workout done this morning and Now I’m gonna start doing some chores here at home. I am also waiting for a new sofa to arrive. I’m not sure when it will be delivered but I got a text saying we will receive it soon. I wish they would be a bit more specific.

June goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Could the pasta you had the other night cause a bump in the scale? I know with myself, if I eat pasta it takes a few days for the scales to go down.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Exercise: 17 minute walk

Steps 7,903

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day for me. I did get out and walk a quick loop near my place. I slept like a log last night and even woke up 40 minutes later than usual. I was shocked when I look at the clock. I was pretty tired when I went to bed so that may have been a factor.

It was cooler this morning and I went for a walk about an hour after I woke up. The humidity is starting back up this afternoon and we are in for some brutal heat the next week. Glad we have air conditioning.

My granddaughters are sleeping over again tomorrow night. I have set a precedent of ordering takeout every time they come over since the pandemic. I have to stop this as they are coming over often now. I am getting them pizza tomorrow night. Pizza is a trigger food for me but I have to learn how to mange being in those situations.

Have a great Thursday all!

Today’s goals
    2. Drink 8 cups of water
    3. Walk 45 minutes ✅
    4. Bed by 10 pm
  • wbs2020
    wbs2020 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the 2-ingredient pizza dough? It uses 0-fat greek yogurt and flour. Top that with red sauce, low fat mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and you have a great alternative to take out pizza. Easy to make and might be a fun activity depending on the kiddos ages. I was craving pizza and didn't want to take the hit of take out calories so I was glad I found this option.
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 6/24: 21,357
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day:
    PW: 254.6
    CW: 251.4

Not quite down to pre-covid lockdown weight, but finally headed in the right direction.🙂
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    wbs2020 wrote: »
    Have you tried the 2-ingredient pizza dough? It uses 0-fat greek yogurt and flour. Top that with red sauce, low fat mozzarella, onion, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and you have a great alternative to take out pizza. Easy to make and might be a fun activity depending on the kiddos ages. I was craving pizza and didn't want to take the hit of take out calories so I was glad I found this option.

This sounds like a great idea! I am going to get the ingredients to make this the next time they come over.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day:
    PW: 254.6
    CW: 251.4

Not quite down to pre-covid lockdown weight, but finally headed in the right direction.🙂

Great loss this week!
This discussion has been closed.