WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    8iwvyxlo9lyp.gif

June F2F Milestones

Congratulations @JOYfulNoise89 for making it to twoterland!

And for making it to onederland, congratulations to @chassp8pooh, @Jactop, @Arc130, @Beka3695, @sleepymom5 and @lindamtuck2018!

Well done!!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    One more general announcement and you can get on with your team chat!

This week's F2F Challenge is up! Give it a try -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801796/july-2020-week-1-challenge-measure-up#latest
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    7zn49nz9s82n.png

I have spammed the community enough this morning with all of the F2F announcements. But I had to post about what an amazing June we had and what an awesome team this is!

For June week 4, our team had a total sweep of the Winners’ Circle. We came in 1st for team % and lbs lost, and @ademann1, @cassiegetsfit2013, and @timibotkin topped the overall team and F2F individual winners!!
    A complete team Weight No More sweep!

For the month of June, we came in 1st for team lbs lost and 2nd for team % lost! @kirsten11872 came in second overall for % and lbs lost, and @1theresamcvean made the month’s honorable mentions! Our team overall winners were @kirsten11872, @1theresamcvean and @cassiegetsfit2013!

Also, @podperson1, @freeglerock, @1theresamcvean, @kirsten11872 and @hope002 stayed completely in the green in June (lose or maintain)!

@brown6267 has stayed in the “goal zone” for 2 months straight!

Last but not least, @sleepymom5 made it to onederland!

I also wanted to thank @1theresamcvean for stepping up to co-captain. You are already doing an amazing job!

Best wishes to @sleepymom5 in her “retirement” from the captain’s chair!
    You were a fantastic co-captain and we are so happy that you are staying with the team!

Thanks to each and every one of you for making Weight No More such an awesome team!
    We are all winners for taking this healthy journey together!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 929 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    What a Week 4!

Did Team Weight No More ever have a great final week in June!

As a team we came in first place for both categories, percentage lost and pounds lost, and by a landslide. Our team lost 28.7 of the total F2F loss of 33 pounds last week. Holy moly!

Not only did @Ademann1 take first place in percentage lost and @timibotkin take first place in pounds lost, but team TWNM members took the top three places in both categories with @CassieGetsFit2013 joining the other two to accomplish this feat.

June Winners

I was still shaking my head when I moved on to read about the winners for the month of June and actually spilled my coffee when I read that Team Weight No More came in first in pounds lost at 62.3 pounds down!

Congratulations @kirsten11872 on taking the number two spot in both categories (% and lbs), not just in our team, but within F2F overall! And of course for leading Team WNM in first place.

Congratulations @CassieGetsFit2013 for taking third place in Team WNM for the month of June. That must feel good after your roller coaster ride.

Heck, I was even number two on our team, which goes to show that slow and steady is a good thing.

• 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

What a Week 4!

Did Team Weight No More ever have a great final week in June!

As a team we came in first place for both categories, percentage lost and pounds lost, and by a landslide. Our team lost 28.7 of the total F2F loss of 33 pounds last week. Holy moly!

Not only did @Ademann1 take first place in percentage lost and @timibotkin take first place in pounds lost, but team TWNM members took the top three places in both categories with @CassieGetsFit2013 joining the other two to accomplish this feat.

June Winners

I was still shaking my head when I moved on to read about the winners for the month of June and actually spilled my coffee when I read that Team Weight No More came in first in pounds lost at 62.3 pounds down!

Congratulations @kirsten11872 on taking the number two spot in both categories (% and lbs), not just in our team, but within F2F overall! And of course for leading Team WNM in first place.

Congratulations @CassieGetsFit2013 for taking third place in Team WNM for the month of June. That must feel good after your roller coaster ride.

Heck, I was even number two on our team, which goes to show that slow and steady is a good thing.

I guess that was a bit repetitive but I'm so happy for you all!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    i7ptbs8f98ja.png
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Congratulations, Cassie @CassieGetsFit2013
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I managed to drink water before each meal today but only got 48 oz in. I spent my afternoon sleeping so I can stay awake for work tonight. I'm sure if I had been awake I would have drank more water.

My Sundays seem to go pretty quickly because of the sleeping.😴
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Today was busy and active.

I went to boot camp in the park today. We each did our workout in a distancing circle. It was great seeing everyone in real life.

I rode my bike there and back and stopped in to see my daughter on the way back.

I’m falling asleep typing so will catch up with you all tomorrow.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @cassiegetsfit2013 - Congratulations on making it to Onederland! That is amazing! A few other team members already said it, but I wanted to reiterate that we are here for support. You and I have posted about this on past team threads, but I just wanted to repeat that if you really feel that you are in crisis, you know that you must seek help immediately via 911, a crisis line, your family or your doctor. You are always worth it. I know that you don’t like to bother your family, but they love you and will support you in those difficult times as well. As we are all over the world on this team, it is hard for us to know about resources in your area. It sounds like you have a good doctor and support, but there are many worthwhile crisis and text lines out there depending upon where you live. A few months ago, I posted some U.S. crisis lines for you and you want me to dig those up, just let me know and I will message you. I looked it up on our F2F community members section, and it says that you have been a member since July 2017. Does that sound right?

It feels good to be in onederland! Hope I can stay here and keep going further away from that pesky 2! 😋 I'm glad you guys here are so supportive, but I did read your message and I didn't want to continue coming back and saying anything about it because I don't want anyone here to get mad at me, or to feel uncomfortable or for a non-team member to come here and report me, like you said could happen. 😕 I do appreciate and love you guys here though! My weight loss family! 🖤 I do have that crisis text line and I've used them quite a bit before. They don't always end up being able to help me or calm me down, but they have at times so I will try to reach out to them when and if I need them. I do have really good Dr's. And professionals that help me and they are always trying to get things right and switch things up so that I get the best help and the best care. I'm going to miss my Psychiatrist that I've had for close to 2 years, but I've had others that I had to leave too and I'm sure I am going to really like having this new one because I've already met her a few times and talked to her once and I just know she is a sweet, nurturing person. 🥰 Ohhh, so next month will be my 3rd yesr here! 🥰😁🖤

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    How tall are you? Do you use supplements? Have you done the test for celiac?
    I'm 5'2.5. No I don't take any supplements. And yes I've been tested for celiac but it was negative.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/28 steps 9435
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Haven't been eating great the past few days. Part of that is TOM. I've joined the measurement challenge for this week and will measure and log all my food this week.

Let's start this week right!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,443 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Good luck for July72ry21lmaect.jpg

This discussion has been closed.